Cassidy Turley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cassidy Turley Interview Questions

2.7

Property Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen was fine. 1st interview was just a meet and greet, general fit sort of thing. Then back for the 2nd one - Unorganized, no one I was interviewing with knew I was even coming that morning - they passed me around for 4 and a half hours, then I was to meet the Sr. person. No lunch, no bathroom break. I went into their office and that was interrupted by a phone call. I found them to be one of the only decent people there. I later found out their upper Mgmt wear masks. The phone contact was Sweet As PIE while trying to get me on board - but when I declined their pathetic offer that they wouldn't BUDGE on, she turned sour.

Interview Questions

• Mostly was general fit. I felt like I was the one in charge...   1 Answer

They are unwilling to negotiate. Not even a 'may I ask why?' when I told them I was not going to be able to accept their offer. It was like I'd called her mother a streetwalker. They expect you to be professional and pleasant - but it's a do as I say, not as I do. The merger between the companies is going to make their employee's lives miserable - it's plain to see. They are all about bottom line nickel and dime issues from what I could see. Low Salary, perqs not in line with Silicon Valley and moral in he office was like everyone was afraid to speak. Glad I ran when I did. Might be a good place to get your foot in the door, but be careful they don't try to slam it on you.

Corporate Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley.

Interview

Sent my resume via website. Was called two business days later for a panel interview. Panel interview was 2 30 minute sessions with 2 manager at each session. Was contacted within 2 business days to complete pre-employment assessment and they wanted a rush on it. Completed the assessment same day. Waited a few days and asked about the timeline of hiring. Was told that they would go over my interview and assessment in a few days. Waited a few more days, contacted them again and find out that there are no positions open at this time.

Interview Questions

• Pretty generic questions. I was prepared with stats and figures about the organization and when I mentioned what I had read, one of the managers made a comment that they weren't sure about that, but if it was on the website, it must be true.   Answer Question

Senior Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Came via staffing agency. The agency knows the client very well and was confident I would be a good fit. I went over for an interview and had a very positive experience. Office is beautiful but somewhat sterile. Office manager was very friendly but it felt like a bit of a pre-screening. Then I met with the Business Manager and she and I seemed to hit it off. I felt like I understood what she was looking for and vice versa. Overall it was a positive experience, but I found out a few days later that the company had decided not to hire ANY of the people my agency sent over. They gave very vague reasons (one of us didn't have enough oomph, another had too much oomph, whatever that means.....).

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions, they were all pretty textbook for me. Perhaps that was because they already knew they didn't want me but its hard to tell. The Business Manager also asked me if I had any questions for her a minimum of 6 times, possibly more. Though I had questions ready to go I eventually ran out of questions to ask!   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

After being in touch with a Managing Director at a different Northern California CT location- I was thrown at a VP of Business Development and the Head of Marketing and Research. I interviewed with both of them simultaneously. A week later I got a call for the job.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time where you were working with a team and something went wrong- what went wrong and why? What did you do to come up with a solution?   Answer Question

Project Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

I met with a total of four current employees in groups of two. The first two were very casual and just got to know me, the second two came in with typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• If we asked your current boss about you, what are three compliments he would give you and three things you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley.

Interview

Phone call with HR first. A week later I was invited to meet the director and office admin.

Interview Questions

• In a realistic scenario, how will you handle 4 brokers asking for work at the same time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and received a phone call a few days after submitting my resume for a very brief and basic phone interview. The initial face to face interview consisted of basic questions from a panel of three managers. Interviewers were very courteous and to the point, no trick questions or curve balls. The interview lasted for only about an hour, almost seemed too fast. I followed up a coule times a month, but never felt like I was bugging HR. I received an offer about three months later when the the right position became available.

Interview Questions

• Really it was the question about what the company does as a whole and the services they offer. Unfortunately in my interviews, this is one of the most difficult questions and I seem to choke when it comes to conveying what I have learned about the company.   Answer Question

Senior Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (Lake Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Process is long and somewhat un-organized. They hire largely off of referrals- so if you know someone I suggest you send them your resume after applying on line. Be persistent and follow up if you do not hear back. HR can often be very busy. If you can wait out the process it can be very rewarding.

Interview Questions

• Know the specifics of the job/s you are interested in or applying for within the company. I was asked to explain what was most appealing about the position? I had read several job descriptions prior to the interview so I was somewhat flustered.   Answer Question

Portfolio Lease Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I began the process by applying online through their website. I then followed up every week until I had someone contact me back requesting an interview.

The actual interview was very vague as they attempt to feel you out for multiple positions. The questions asked were some of your most basic questions, and they appear to want to hear how badly you want to work there. Those are the people that get hired. Also, you end up typically meeting with four different people, usually two at a time.

Interview Questions

• "What do you know about Cassidy Turley?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary. After the offer was made, I told the HR lady that I was very excited and would let her know by the next day. That evening I researched what the position should pay and compared it against my experience. When I called her back the next day I made my case with my strong points and then went silent. She took my number to the hiring manager and came back with a number between mine and hers. It was fairly easy considering and I was able to land a fair salary.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward. Got an initial call to schedule an interview. Had Two interviews. Interview was conducted by manager and HR manager. The interviews lasted about half an hour each. The first interview asked more about my qualifications and the second interview asked about my interest in the company. I heard back regarding a decision with a a few days from HR.