Center Partners Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Center Partners

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center Partners

Found 17 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Center Partners (United States)

Interview

They asked me about my phone skills. I told them about my 9 years in the military, giving phone briefings to pilots. They asked about my salinger skills. I worked in retail sales for a year at Service Merchandise.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours did I want to work?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in Oct 2013

Interview

Everyone was really nice and the hiring process was painless. You go in a group interview and who ever talks is hired. They ask you some questions you answer honestly and they have you fill out some paper work and tell you who you have been hired for and when training starts and they send you on your way.

Interview Questions
  • They asked us what the strangest thing that happend to us was.
Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in Jul 2013

Interview

They called me the same day that I submitted my application to schedule me to come into a group interview. They didn't ask me what job I was applying for so I had to reschedule for the correct interview.

Interview Questions
  • They have you talk to one of the people in the group interview with you and then describe why that person would be good for the job. Then they have you do a mock phone call where you are giving technical support on the set up of a device of your choice.
Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in Apr 2013

Interview

They call you in for a interview. It is a group interview. Some assessments are taken then they divide the group up. A number of Management comes in & introduces themselves & tells about Center Partners & they're experience and career path with them. Then they do some 'group' interview exercises & re-divide the group again. They let us know if hired right then & what department we'd be working in and the training start date for the department. Then they gave us some hiring paperwork & form to take to submit a UA .

Interview Questions
  • Little nervous about the 'group' (seemed like a large group too) interview process; but did the best I could. It also depends on what department or type of position your applying for that determines the questions & interviewing exercises they'd have you do, I'm assuming.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in Jan 2013

Interview

The online application was the usual lengthy process, where you have to attach your resume but also enter the information manually. Immediately after the application was completed they sent me an email requesting I take an online skills test. The link to the test didn't work, and I spent a good bit of time calling a third-party company for tech support. That company referred me back to the recruiter at Center Partners, who said the email was sent to me in error and that no test was required for that position. No apology was offered. Overall, it was a time-consuming and frustrating process.

Interview Questions
  • "What's your salary requirement?" The unexpected part of this was their follow-up explanation that the position paid a good $20K less than I would have expected based on the job description. It would have saved time, frustration and embarrassment if they'd listed the salary range on the job description, or at least mentioned that the position was entry-level.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Center Partners (United States) in Jan 2013

Interview

they dont screen to see if you have a degree, diploma, or GED. so lie away! they dont pay you any more then mcdonalds. they start everyone out the same. no raises guaranteed! they promise high incentive and dont deliver! interviewing is simple- walk in (showing up late doesnt matter honestly, seen them hire those ones too). you will be in a group interview. so it wont be personal or individualized, it will be a generic interview. questions are: name a good and bad customer service experience, then explain how good you are on a computer, then demonstrate how to sell something (they have you choose random stuff in a basket like selling a pencil, cup, toothbrus, comb) they do that to look for the vocabulary you use to sell benefits. then they ask you if there is a difference between persistancy and pushiness. and then they go in the hallway for 4 minutes and discuss who is getting canned and who they hire. since they are the worst company to work for with the worst reputation, they will hire 90 -100 percent of you. i actually helped the human resource manager with a few interviews and worked there for 2 years. the place is a dump. try alliance data. they pay way more, treat you like kings, and the benifts are remarkeable, and the atmostphere is just so awesome.

Interview Questions
  • none, they were all stupid. nothing is unexpected when you have 10 other people answering the question before you so that you are better prepared. its a kids company. dont work there trust me.
Center Partners
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Center Partners

Interview

Group interview. Very easy

Interview Questions
Center Partners
Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center Partners (Idaho Falls, ID)

Interview

Invited to a group interview. An HR rep and a floor supervisor eventually do an individual interview. They also have you do a quick test with some Legos to see if you can instruct someone (as if you were on the phone) to build something in Legos properly. Then you need to pass a background check and a drug test that you go do on a specific day between the interview and the first day of training. It's fairly easy since turnover there is high.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in Sep 2012

Interview

Online application, online knowledge testing, group interview and then account specific training

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO)

Interview

You have to go to the Center Partners website and apply for a sales/retention agent position. If they like your profile/resume, they will invite you to take an online test which you have to complete by a certain date. The test involves answering basic questions about which product to sell or recommend to a customer based on a scenario they give you. All the questions are simple and the scenario gives you all the information you need to answer the questions. Some require simple math such as which CD package to sell to a customer in order to save the money during a holiday special sale. ect. ect. If you pass the online test, you will be invited to an interview. Group interview of about 15-20 people. They put you in a room, tell you to socialize with 2 of your neighbors, then tell the interviewer the details you learned about your neighbors. Once this is done, you will have to answer a couple of questions about yourself such as "when was I time you took pride in what you did" and a couple other questions. It's round robin so you get to hear everyone elses answer, so try not to be picked to go first. When you get called on, just be positive. Then everybody has to role play and try and sell any product of your choice to the hiring manager. I picked a lawnmower. You just have to be proactive, try and make the sale and show that you have some knowledge about the product you picked. Just FYI, there are 4 possible departments you could possibly work in. Bare essentials (makeup, if you're male, you wont go there), Tivo, T Mobile, and Capital one. If they hire you, they don't tell you which department you're going to until after the interview is over and they sit all of you down at different table and say "table 1 is Tivo, table 2 is Capital One, ect." They just fill you in the spots they need filled.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had pride in the work you did
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews