Center Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

Everyone was really nice and the hiring process was painless. You go in a group interview and who ever talks is hired. They ask you some questions you answer honestly and they have you fill out some paper work and tell you who you have been hired for and when training starts and they send you on your way.

Interview Questions

• They asked us what the strangest thing that happend to us was.   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center Partners (Post Falls, ID) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied on-line. The online application included a personality test of sorts, to determine sales abilities, and competitiveness. etc. The next day, got phone call indicating interest in having me attend a group interview. Group interview consisted of about 25 candidates. Introduction about the position, group interviews with supervisors, drug testing.

Interview Questions

• What is a feature and what is a benefit?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Group interview with 20 or so people to start, you are divided into groups and do mock sales with the interviewer and they select the best couple out of their group, then all the best from the groups are pooled together and are asked to sell something to the group of them and they usually offer a job to about half of that group.

Interview Questions

• They just ask you to pick something and sell it to them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Center Partners.

Interview

They asked me about my phone skills. I told them about my 9 years in the military, giving phone briefings to pilots. They asked about my salinger skills. I worked in retail sales for a year at Service Merchandise.

Interview Questions

• How many hours did I want to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

It was about 2 hours long and they asked us about our sales experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Center Partners (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

Invited to a group interview. An HR rep and a floor supervisor eventually do an individual interview. They also have you do a quick test with some Legos to see if you can instruct someone (as if you were on the phone) to build something in Legos properly. Then you need to pass a background check and a drug test that you go do on a specific day between the interview and the first day of training. It's fairly easy since turnover there is high.

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Online application, online knowledge testing, group interview and then account specific training

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center Partners (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

The online application was the usual lengthy process, where you have to attach your resume but also enter the information manually. Immediately after the application was completed they sent me an email requesting I take an online skills test. The link to the test didn't work, and I spent a good bit of time calling a third-party company for tech support. That company referred me back to the recruiter at Center Partners, who said the email was sent to me in error and that no test was required for that position. No apology was offered. Overall, it was a time-consuming and frustrating process.

Interview Questions

• "What's your salary requirement?" The unexpected part of this was their follow-up explanation that the position paid a good $20K less than I would have expected based on the job description. It would have saved time, frustration and embarrassment if they'd listed the salary range on the job description, or at least mentioned that the position was entry-level.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Center Partners in January 2013.

Interview

they dont screen to see if you have a degree, diploma, or GED. so lie away! they dont pay you any more then mcdonalds. they start everyone out the same. no raises guaranteed! they promise high incentive and dont deliver! interviewing is simple- walk in (showing up late doesnt matter honestly, seen them hire those ones too). you will be in a group interview. so it wont be personal or individualized, it will be a generic interview. questions are: name a good and bad customer service experience, then explain how good you are on a computer, then demonstrate how to sell something (they have you choose random stuff in a basket like selling a pencil, cup, toothbrus, comb) they do that to look for the vocabulary you use to sell benefits. then they ask you if there is a difference between persistancy and pushiness. and then they go in the hallway for 4 minutes and discuss who is getting canned and who they hire. since they are the worst company to work for with the worst reputation, they will hire 90 -100 percent of you. i actually helped the human resource manager with a few interviews and worked there for 2 years. the place is a dump. try alliance data. they pay way more, treat you like kings, and the benifts are remarkeable, and the atmostphere is just so awesome.

Interview Questions

• none, they were all stupid. nothing is unexpected when you have 10 other people answering the question before you so that you are better prepared. its a kids company. dont work there trust me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they just came back and said congragulations we would like to extend an offer of employment upon background check and pee test. its a basic pee test so if you cleaned out your system 3 days in advance your fine. and the background check is pretty pathetic. any felons are welcome as long as its older then 5 years, and no misdimeanors in the last 7 years besides a couple. i have 3 felons and 14 misdeamors on my record. mostly old.

Product Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center Partners (Liberty Lake, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

One word: Joke

More words: We're desperate for people because nobody wants to stay here, so we're going to bring you in for a "group interview" and hire you based on... what? What was I hired based on? That I showed up on time and didn't leave?

Negotiation

No negotiation option.