Century 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.1

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Capitola, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Century 21 (Capitola, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I found this interview relatively easy due to most of the screening being done from review of my cover letter and resume. It was much more of a discussion than an interview. Firstly, she wanted to get to know a little bit about me. Next, we discussed the duties involved in the internship and then opened it up to questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about century 21M&M?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Century 21 (Corpus Christi, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy, when in talked about the job and then talk about me and what I was looking for. Asked me about what i was looking for as pay. Much more than they had to offer

Interview Questions

• How long have i been looking for a job   1 Answer

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Century 21 (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call two days later for an interview it was one on one. Got hired on the spot couple days later got a call to come in and do my paper work. they do check references

Interview Questions

• how would you keep customers coming back to your counter?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Century 21 (Arlington, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

This office invested considerable time in explaining the structure and process of being employed here. They provided brochures and information regarding their marketing strategy and compensation structure. Overall I was happy with the way the interview went

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Century 21.

Interview

asked about experience and availability,if i went to school that is all very easy i left with the job. I applied on craigslist and the interviewer already had it with him when he came so he knew that I had experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Century 21 in February 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. There was only one round so it took quite a bit of time. The hiring was also really fast but background check can take a week before the official offer.

Managing Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Century 21.

Interview

Met with the owner of the company, discussed past sales experience and past management experience. Casual interview. Had to pass a background check, I was recommended for the job, was known in the real estate community for my past experience so the interview was rather casual. Discussed expectations on recruiting, motivating the current sales staff, and day to day management issues.

Leasing Property Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Century 21 (Kearney, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

2 interviews total, asked me if I was interested in real estate, met boss and then owner. Asked me how I heard of the interview, and then talked about my community involvement since I was an athlete

Interview Questions

• Do you have any interest in real estate   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamlin, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Century 21 (Hamlin, PA).

Interview

Asked about classes attended to get PA real estate license, what background/college degree you have. A rather simple interview, their objective is to see how you communicate. They offered me the position that day, was excited to have me on their team and I was excited to begin my real estate career with a well known company.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Interview

Talked about my past work experience. It was a pretty basic interview no surprises. The CEO was on the interview panel which was a little strange since it was my first interview but she did not ask any questions just watch my body language I guess.