Century 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.1

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Century 21 (Corpus Christi, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy, when in talked about the job and then talk about me and what I was looking for. Asked me about what i was looking for as pay. Much more than they had to offer

Interview Questions

• How long have i been looking for a job   1 Answer

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Century 21 (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call two days later for an interview it was one on one. Got hired on the spot couple days later got a call to come in and do my paper work. they do check references

Interview Questions

• how would you keep customers coming back to your counter?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Century 21.

Interview

asked about experience and availability,if i went to school that is all very easy i left with the job. I applied on craigslist and the interviewer already had it with him when he came so he knew that I had experience.

Managing Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Century 21.

Interview

Met with the owner of the company, discussed past sales experience and past management experience. Casual interview. Had to pass a background check, I was recommended for the job, was known in the real estate community for my past experience so the interview was rather casual. Discussed expectations on recruiting, motivating the current sales staff, and day to day management issues.

Leasing Property Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Century 21 (Kearney, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

2 interviews total, asked me if I was interested in real estate, met boss and then owner. Asked me how I heard of the interview, and then talked about my community involvement since I was an athlete

Interview Questions

• Do you have any interest in real estate   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamlin, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Century 21 (Hamlin, PA).

Interview

Asked about classes attended to get PA real estate license, what background/college degree you have. A rather simple interview, their objective is to see how you communicate. They offered me the position that day, was excited to have me on their team and I was excited to begin my real estate career with a well known company.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Interview

Talked about my past work experience. It was a pretty basic interview no surprises. The CEO was on the interview panel which was a little strange since it was my first interview but she did not ask any questions just watch my body language I guess.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Century 21 (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

Hiring decisions are completely in the hands of the individual brokers. I interviewed with two different offices and the approaches to training and sales was very different between them. One office was very informal and I met with just the broker. The other office was more formal. I met with two different individuals and then attended one of the weekly sales meetings the next day.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think a successful real estate agent must possess?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Century 21.

Interview

I applied on craigslist. the next day I wen to check on my resume. The manager said she hadn't had time to look at the applications but since I was there she scheduled me for an interview the next day. I met with her and HR and on the way home from the interview she called me to let me know I started Monday!

Interview Questions

• Real estate agents can sometimes be rude and act like preschoolers. is this something you can handle?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Century 21 (Fort Myers, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. Sat with the broker in the conference room to talk. Was given a tour of the office and met any one who was available. Was offered the chance to privately speak with some of the top agents.

Interview Questions

• What were my goals for both salary and personal achievements? How long had I been in business? What sales training have I had?   Answer Question