Chameleon Integrated Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Chameleon Integrated Services

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chameleon Integrated Services

Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Hill AFB, UT
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Hill AFB, UT) in Mar 2018

Interview

My impression of Chameleon Integrated Services is that they are a company run by top leaders that motivate their employees and believe in bringing top quality services to their clients. I found the leadership refreshing and still thinking out of the box to provide solutions to their clients. The interviews were a series of three interviews each in excess of an hour. I received a good introduction to them and they got to know me and my personality and skill sets. We talked in depth about past failures and what I had learned from them. We also talked about successes and impacts those brought upon clients.

Interview Questions
  • What is your familiarity with management frameworks?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (United States)

Interview

Met with the Program Manager and a Developer to talk about my job history. We met at a cafe on the base and just conversed about the job. Very informal and laid back.

Interview Questions
  • What am I currently working on and what technology am I using
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, MO
Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Washington, MO) in Nov 2017

Interview

I was emailed for a phone interview, which consisted of them telling me about the job and the company then scheduled for an in person interview. They were very polite and gave clear instructions to do so. I went in for interview in which I had to be let in by guard, who knew I was coming. I met with the HR person who was very professional and polite. I didn’t get the job but was impressed with how they handled everything.

Interview Questions
Chameleon Integrated Services
Anonymous Employee in Fort Meade, MD
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Fort Meade, MD) in Apr 2017

Interview

I was contacted initially by the company recruiter. All interviews, one with the recruiter and one with a manager, were conducted over the phone. The interview had a technical portion and a non-technical portion.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you work in a team and individually? There was a discussion of my work background in the specific areas of responsibility related to the job and my goals for my future.
Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Saint Louis, MO) in Sep 2016

Interview

Rob, the Recruiting manager, is an amazing asset to this complaint and was very thorough when asking Interview questions and trying to gauge who is qualified and who is not!

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Saint Louis, MO) in Mar 2016

Interview

Multi-interview process which involved individuals from the recruiting, HR, and upper management departments. In a very casual setting, the interviewer and interviewee can ask questions which felt more like an open ended dialogue instead of a formal interview.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with the company and what we do/who we serve?
Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Montgomery, AL) in Mar 2016

Interview

Very pleasant, smooth and reassuring. You will get called and you will speak to the program manager directly, which I found very reassuring and polite, you will be treated with respect and value and you will get a thorough explanation of job requirements, and who you are supporting. Understanding the mission enables you to value what you do, and at chameleon, as part of this team, you will understand the mission, and you will have the recourses readily available for you to succeed.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions, regarding operating systems and basic troubleshooting.