Chameleon Integrated Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2018

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hill AFB, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Hill AFB, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

My impression of Chameleon Integrated Services is that they are a company run by top leaders that motivate their employees and believe in bringing top quality services to their clients. I found the leadership refreshing and still thinking out of the box to provide solutions to their clients. The interviews were a series of three interviews each in excess of an hour. I received a good introduction to them and they got to know me and my personality and skill sets. We talked in depth about past failures and what I had learned from them. We also talked about successes and impacts those brought upon clients.

Interview Questions

• What is your familiarity with management frameworks?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services.

Interview

Met with the Program Manager and a Developer to talk about my job history. We met at a cafe on the base and just conversed about the job. Very informal and laid back.

Interview Questions

• What am I currently working on and what technology am I using   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, MO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Washington, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

I was emailed for a phone interview, which consisted of them telling me about the job and the company then scheduled for an in person interview. They were very polite and gave clear instructions to do so. I went in for interview in which I had to be let in by guard, who knew I was coming. I met with the HR person who was very professional and polite. I didn’t get the job but was impressed with how they handled everything.

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Rob, the Recruiting manager, is an amazing asset to this complaint and was very thorough when asking Interview questions and trying to gauge who is qualified and who is not!

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Multi-interview process which involved individuals from the recruiting, HR, and upper management departments. In a very casual setting, the interviewer and interviewee can ask questions which felt more like an open ended dialogue instead of a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the company and what we do/who we serve?   Answer Question

Tier I Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Montgomery, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant, smooth and reassuring. You will get called and you will speak to the program manager directly, which I found very reassuring and polite, you will be treated with respect and value and you will get a thorough explanation of job requirements, and who you are supporting. Understanding the mission enables you to value what you do, and at chameleon, as part of this team, you will understand the mission, and you will have the recourses readily available for you to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, regarding operating systems and basic troubleshooting.   Answer Question