Chameleon Integrated Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chameleon Integrated Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chameleon Integrated Services

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Rob, the Recruiting manager, is an amazing asset to this complaint and was very thorough when asking Interview questions and trying to gauge who is qualified and who is not!

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Multi-interview process which involved individuals from the recruiting, HR, and upper management departments. In a very casual setting, the interviewer and interviewee can ask questions which felt more like an open ended dialogue instead of a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the company and what we do/who we serve?   Answer Question

Tier I Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chameleon Integrated Services (Montgomery, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant, smooth and reassuring. You will get called and you will speak to the program manager directly, which I found very reassuring and polite, you will be treated with respect and value and you will get a thorough explanation of job requirements, and who you are supporting. Understanding the mission enables you to value what you do, and at chameleon, as part of this team, you will understand the mission, and you will have the recourses readily available for you to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, regarding operating systems and basic troubleshooting.   Answer Question