Citizens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Interview Questions

2.3

Interview

interviewing with HR and hiring manager. Intend to hire. Traditional interview. The HR interview is not very long, less than an hour. They will ask you why you want to work for this company. You need to dress more formal since it's a traditional company.

Middle Market Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

All employees asked similar questions. They did the usual go over your resume, but since it was an internship, they also wanted to learn more about the classes I was taking. They were more interested in the person themselves and how they've grown, than just strictly your number (GPA). The bank wants people who can handle difficult situations, but also be able to deal with clients in the commercial setting in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citizens (Austin, TX).

Interview

You take a test. Basic math and psychological test. After you finish with the test you have an interview with the HR director. If you didn't pass the test then you won't get an interview.

Interview Questions

• They pretty much ask about your professional experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Went through a hiring agency. Once I went on-site I took some basic skills tests in math, reading comprehension and translation of a page - English to Spanish. After that, I was interviewed by HR. They asked basic questions to get to know me. I was then interviewed by the Policy Services manager that would oversee me during my stay with the company. Nice people all around.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to gain from working here?   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens (Norristown, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Short, was asked a few behavioral questions and was offered the position one week later. I had met the manager while working for a different company and Citizens became a client. After working together over a year, he mentioned that there was an opening the mortgage department and invited me to interview.

Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens (Nashua, NH) in August 2008.

Interview

Typical interveiw

Interview Questions

• Wher would you like to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Wealth Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens (Panamá (Panama)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was really easy, they ask you about your work experienced and present you the plan and how is going to work. They measure your passion and train you for about a month and if you like it and the manager too, you start to work on your own.

Interview Questions

• How is your dream work like?   1 Answer