Client Network Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Network Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online through college job search and got an interview withing the next 2 weeks. There were 2 parts to the interview. 1 was a technical interview and the 2nd was a follow up (same day) about a specific role.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an array and a linked-list and their use cases.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Aptitude questions for the initial 15 minutes.
    Made to sit i a room and tick the right answers.
    All common sense questions.
    It was followed by a 2 on 1 analytical/technical interview depending on your luck.

Interview Questions

• How do you swap two variables without using a temporary variable?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, they asked basic behavioural questions about my resume. Also asked me what-if questions which I had to answer on the spot. Apart from that, there was also an IQ test held in the beginning which was followed by a presentation on the company's role in USA.

Application

Interview

My University career fair hosted CNSI along with many other companies where I had chance to introduce myself and presented the representatives with my Resume. After a month I received a mail that they are conducting interviews for business analyst and developer intern positions at their headquarters which I attended promptly.

There was a written analytical round first. After the first round is cleared, there was a brief session on the roles and responsibilities of various positions followed by a panel interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters who asked various questions on my profile and Resume along with some logical questions which happened for about 25 minutes. Lunch was provided then and recruiters let us know that they would provide the results in next few days.

Interview Questions

• One of the logical question was which is better suited? A round or square shaped garbage bag to insert in a pothole and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

They had come for our career fair and collected our resume. They called quite a few people for interview. First took a small aptitude test and then an interview with the Directors.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

The interview was on campus and consisted mostly of behavioral questions. They also had you take a multiple choice technical exam right before the interview, but I don't think it's a big deciding factor. The interview itself was not too difficult. It consisted of two rounds, back-to-back. The first was with a manager and then the second with upper-level management. Overall a pleasant interview experience.

Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

It started with a simple aptitude test which most of the candidates were able to solve. The interview was taken by two senior employees where basics of SQL were asked, some sql statements were asked to be written down infront of them and a couple of simple aptitude problems at the end.

Interview Questions

• How can you interchange two values stored inside variables without using the third variable.   1 Answer

Software Engineer/Programmer Interview

Application

Interview

Paper test first about basic question about object-oriented language.
    Then we did 1 on 1 interview.
    The interviewer firstly let me talk about myself and introduce my experience, then asked the typical questions like why you choose CNSI and why I'm a good fit, then asked me a c++ coding question let me write the code on paper.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Two rounds of interview after initial screening.
    First round was senior management interaction. Overall work experience and introduction. Later there was some situation based challenges and was asked on how you would act in the situation.
    What is the benefit of hiring you over other folks?

Second was domain specific but it started with 4-5 IQ related quick quiz questions.
    Then into more domain related questions and role related questions.
    Finally industry standards, tools, deliverable related.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions with strengths, weakness, attitude, process related questions.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Pretty standard "tell me about a time" stuff and quickly glanced over the resume. Overall not a "hard" interview. I met with senior managers, but not my eventual boss which I thought to be odd. The interviewers were polite, cordial and engaged.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with something your boss asked you to do.   Answer Question