Cogent Infotech Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cogent Infotech Corp

2.7

Java Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and really friendly.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp.

Interview

The interview process is divided into two parts. The first part is basic questions in Java, it has about 20 questions you need to do. and the second part is specific questions, they will ask you

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

over phone interview. Mostly core java interview question that you can find in the net. Also design pattern and basic J2ee questions. Basic knowledge is important. Framework questions will not be asked. You are expected to be a person who can learn quickly and they will give you training

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp.

Interview

3 week process, mostly because they didn't have all the information about the company I asked for at hand. The interview process was good and I felt comfortable. The recruiter was very professional. The technical interview was mostly focused on different Java technologies.

Interview Questions

• What is dependency injection?   1 Answer

Didn't take it because they wanted me to pay them a refundable fee before joining the company and benefits weren't as good as the ones I have now. Moving expenses for my family weren't fully included.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

1. 30 minutes phone interview. Questions are based on resume, they will introduce their benefits.
    2. 30 minutes technical interview(on Skype, Core Java & Advanced Java). The questions are all about concepts, some are not used often in programming.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

2 round basic interviews, simple, I did not pass it, but later they asked me to write a letter to her manager and then I passed, i think every one can make it easily

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp.

Interview

it's a recruiter reach out. They didn't want hire you, just want to 'package/ train' you and make some money. I wouldn't recommend people involve with such company, if you can get interview from normal channel.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp.

Interview

The interview process was a multiple choice question and then a brief conversation with the hiring manager. He overtalked me while I was answering questions I knew and badgered me about the ones I didn't seem to know. I was surprised to even hear back from them. They were very shady over the emails asking for very sensitive documentation like my passport and license. I sent one through fax but I feel that my information is in the wrong hands. I would warn anyone against applying. Please be careful. They seem legitimate at first but then stop contacting certain (non-foreigner, U.S. Citizen) applicants after you send them your information. Seems sketchy. NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

Interview Questions

• They asked about multithreading, and debugging; Design patterns in Java; and Machine Learning concepts   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cogent Infotech Corp in September 2018.

Interview

Interview by Skype call. 30 min Java basic, 30 questions --multiple choice, picture on screen, tell him your choice. Then 30 min questions about database and IDE. Questions include java expectation, synchronization, thread, difference between i++ and ++i, and so on

Interview Questions

• Java expectation handling, stream sequence, database normalization, and so on   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Online Skype call doing 20 multiple choices and then asked me some basic knowledge using JAVA. Not too much communication, timed, but went smoothly.
    Then followed with a Manager interview, video interview again.