Cover image for Cold Stone Creamery

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cold Stone Creamery Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 392 of over 392 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cold Stone Creamery

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Philadelphia, PA) in Sep 2022

Interview

very easy and straight foward. I was asked few basic and easy questions and was hired on the spot. If you have great communication skills you will be hired instantly.

Interview Questions
  • Strength and weaknesses? Introduce yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Coral Springs, FL)

Interview

This was actually a group interview witch consisted of reading a script. Basically who had the most personality got the job! I wasn’t aware the interview would be in a group setting and I can be a bit timid. Needless to say I did not get the job.

Cold Stone Creamery

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in Aug 2022

Interview

Easy and simple. They asked me about my experience. Did not have ice cream experience. they were ok with it. Had customer service experience, though, and they liked that. Interview was only 15 minutes, but they made me wait 15 min after my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cold Stone Creamery

Application

I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery

Interview

Good conversation didn’t feel super professional. Learned a lot about what the job is going to be like and felt welcomed. Had to call a couple of times to get an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Medford, MA)

Interview

Originally worked there when it was a new establishment. It was my first job and the interview process was like an audition. I am not sure if they still do that but it was a cool first job especially for an Ice cream lover,

Interview Questions
  • When I was hired at a Coldstone creamery back in 2007/8 the interview was not a solo interview but a group interview and it was based on your talent so it depended on that. How comfortable you felt in front of people with this talent. For example, I sang which was perfect for the job because back then we used to sing Coldstone theme songs when we got a tip. I thought that was cool vocally. But, in general it was about how comfortable you were sharing that skill.

Cold Stone Creamery

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery

Interview

Interviewed with the manager and reviewed company policies, expectations, and business operations. It was a laid back one-on-one interview with an offer and paperwork given the same day for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here and what benefits would you bring to the job?

Cold Stone Creamery

Application

I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery

Interview

Basic interview process, why would you like this job, etc. pretty standard for a high school student. What are your availability hours, what would you like your pay to be, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cold Stone Creamery

Application

I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery

Interview

The interview was easy and had simple questions asked. The interview was not long and it took a few minutes. It was okay and nothing special. Overall it was okay

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cold Stone Creamery

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery

Interview

they did a Group interview process where you had to work together. after this and a few training shifts you took a test of the ice creams flavors and toppings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cold Stone Creamery

Application

I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery

Interview

Met at store, sat outside and had a casual conversation about availability, hours, expectations, and policies. Went over store policies like dress code, customer service, breaks, store etiquette, etc. Asked me a few questions, mostly a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Interviews

Cold Stone Creamery Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cold Stone Creamery as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Team Member and Crew Member rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Ice Cream Scooper and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cold Stone Creamery takes an average of 9 days when considering 462 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Shift Leader had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Ice Cream Scooper roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cold Stone Creamery according to 462 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 31.82%