Cold Stone Creamery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cold Stone Creamery

1.8

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

It was pretty simple. She was okay. She can be quite rude sometimes. There is no previous experience necessary. Interview was really really easy. I knew her so that prob made the interview a lot easier haha

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

I applied online but never got a call. I knew the store was hiring though because it was newly opened so I walked into the store and physically turned in a resume. Was told by a manager to come back sometime that weekend.

It was a group interview. About 15 people. We each had to sing a song for 30 secs. Soon after we were split up in groups of threes where we tasked with creating a skit. Afterwards, we were asked generic interview questions where we would have to volunteer to answer.

At the very end we were told that we would be called back if we got a second interview. A couple days passed and I was called for a second interview. The second interview was with two employees. Asked more questions about myself and about work ethic. Was hired and told to come for training the following week.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cold Stone that makes it special for other ice cream stores?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

They would call you at first to set up an in-person interview. Then they would call you for a second interview which was a group interview. You had to entertain then by showing them a skill. If they liked you then you were pretty much in.

Associate Interview

Interview

Simply asked to speak with the manager, and when I was directed to him, he asked me a few basic background questions, asked for my availability, and gave me the job. All got done within about 8 minutes, and then usually you just have to prove that you are allowed to work.

Anonymous Employee in West Nyack, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (West Nyack, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very timely and I was hired right after interviewing. The process was short and to the point about whether or not customer service was right for me.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

It was really informal and possibly the weirdest interview I've ever had. The interviewer was super nice though and it was more of a conversation than an interview by the end.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Group interview; very relaxed. There was group about ten teenagers. We went around a circle, introduced ourselves and then had to demonstrate one random talent. Learned about what types of clothing were required for the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

It was an easy interview with the general manager of the store. She sat down with me in the lobby and asked me a list of easy questions, asked about availability and stuff, and then I got hired on the spot.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (La Mirada, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Really unprofessional. The manager was very short tempered with me and I didn't even do anything. He gave me a piece of paper to fill out with the interview questions while he sat in the back. I had to ask three times for a new pen bc all of them dried out. I was being nice in asking yet he was pissed even though it wasn't my fault. Weirdest experience out there

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh Valley, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Lehigh Valley, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

applied online and checked on application status 2 times by visiting store, had a pleasant and casual interview about 10 minutes long, after the interview i started working a few days after