Coleman Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coleman Research Interview Questions

Interviews at Coleman Research

2.6

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR followed by an on-site interview with 3 Managers which were rather informal. Wanted to gauge work experience and interest being in the industry. Discussed prior work experience a lot.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

Brief screening with a recruiter, followed by an interview with an Associate Director. I then completed a case study, assessment, and completed a final interview with 4 Client Managers. Most questions were about my experience and the case study

Analyst, Client Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coleman Research in May 2020.

Interview

It was a four step interview process that occured over three weeks. I talked to around six people at their firm but it gave me a firm understanding of the position so that was a positive.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

First scoping interview with a recruiter to determine if you are a good fit for the role. Then follows up and lets you know if the recruiting manager and other people are interested in speaking with you.
    Then there is a skype interview with several people that are succeding each other. Very weird system and no videoconferencing with all the people involved at once. One of the person was supposed to join (the manager I believe), and couldn't make it. Very unprofessional, and did not leave a great impression on me who was spending time and showing interest in the company. Overall I found the intellectual level of the people who interviewed me very low. It seemed to be another one of those out-of-college oriented companies.

Interview Questions

• If one of your clients wants to invest in Facebook, what would you recommend?   Answer Question

Data Entry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC) in March 2019.

Interview

Quick and relatively painless. I had a brief phone interview followed by a skype interview with 2 mid-tier executives and then a more senior executive. They wanted someone in the position quickly and moved quickly through the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe how well you handle dealing with multiple deadlines due at the same time.   1 Answer

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Interview

Spent several days preparing for a first round interview, only to be ghosted. If you need to cancel, please let the candidate know. Super unprofessional- and now looking at the salaries, I’m glad they didn’t call. Do not apply.

Interview Questions

• None because they were too unprofessional to call...   1 Answer

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Morrisville, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

Over the phone screening and interview in person. Over the phone screening is easy you just talk about your resume. in person interview was a little annoying. You spoke to 4 people in sets of two. I felt very repetitive and they said it was fine. I was more anxious throughout the first set.

Client Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Entire process was brief and took about one week to complete. Saw the position posted on LinkedIn and applied directly on their website over the weekend on a Saturday. Was contacted via e-mail on Monday, had a brief talk about past experiences as well as what I knew about the company on Tuesday, then finished with an in-person interview at the NY office on Friday. They have you take an online assessment test for personality and competence before the initial phone conversation. The in-person interview consisted reviewing a case study which they e-mailed and is completed online prior as well as 3 behavioral interviews where they really got to know who you are as well as your career aspirations. Overall, wasn't too technical, just make sure you do your homework on knowing what the company does as well as be sure to keep up to date on trends within the financial industry/economy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to juggle multiple projects at once.   Answer Question

Survey Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research in May 2018.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and got an email from them relatively quickly (approx. 4 days). I did a phone screener, then another interview via Skype with members of their research team. They were relatively friendly, unfortunately didn't go through.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you made a mistake while working on a survey project team?   Answer Question
    • How much experience do you have using JavaScript in Qualtrics? Can you tell us about past times you've had to use it?   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

short. online. about 5 interviewers, no one high level. wasn't very indepth. clearly needed someone to fill positions fast. needs to be more thorough. asked about background and if I knew what they did.