Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2018

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and then a senior account manager. Was asked basic routine questions about the job and my background. Went over the job duties and day to day life. Easy interview since they were basically judging on personality, and being nervous likely knocked me down. Was given the basic run around that I didn't have the experience they were looking for even though its explained as a "no experience necessary" role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Herndon, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, then a more in-depth phone screen with recruiter, finally in-person interview. The phone screenings with the recruiter were amazing. She really sold me on the job just through the phone. I was offered a in-person interview. When I got to the interview the interviewer was wearing sweats and unprofessional clothes. She seemed like she was over interview right when she saw me. When we sat down she jumped right in but didn't want to hear about my background or past experience. They were very personal questions and she came off kind of rude when I didn't want to immediately give my whole life story. She would also cut me off sometimes mid-sentence. The interview was literally 20 min and I was over it midway when she started being rude. I knew walking out that Collabera was not for me it. My recruiter was amazing though I can't emphasize that enough. The office was just not a welcoming atmosphere.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Very personal, nothing that includes HR. They will ask you personal questions more about your life and what seems like gossip instead of professional background information. There are about 3 stages within the whole process. All including going to their Houston location office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Hoboken, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

So far I have only spoken to a recruiter over the phone. I loved our conversation and am looking forward to the next step of the interview process- an in-person interview at one of the Collabera branches in two days.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me to explain my background, what made me want to go into recruiting, etc   Answer Question

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera in December 2017.

Interview

I went in for a second round interiew after doing the phone interview and the in person first round. They never broached the topic of expected salary nor benefits except during the phone call at the beginning. I personally did not feel comfortable asking those questions as I was afraid that I would be looked down upon.

Interview Questions

• Something to the effect of: Do you see yourself in sales (you aren't planning to flake from the company)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process at Collabera is broken down into 3-4 interviews. Although I really enjoyed meeting everyone, my overall experience was extremely disappointing. The interview was very personal and vague. With that said, I was never asked to elaborate on my past experience besides just basic questions that she asked me (for ex: have you ever cold called?). I did not get the job because I "did not have enough experience." This was disappointing considering they did not ask me to go into depth on my past experiences at all. Be prepared to be forward because if not they will sit there and have surface-level conversation with you and consider it an "interview."

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

recruiter reached out to me about a position. After a quick phone call, recruiter rushed me to provide SSN/DoB (I never needed to provide that before accepting a job offer) and sign a consent form to waive my right of applying the same position through a different agency. And I never heard back from them again! Other agencies have reached out to me for the same position but I am unable to apply because of the consent form. Do not fall for their tactic. There are plenty of more professional US consulting companies.

From glassdoor reviews it sounds like Collabera is an Indian consulting company. I suspect they use recruiters to gather information about competing candidates and sabotage US applicants to help bringing in H1Bs from India.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Easy. Phone interview, internal recruiter. Company facility is nice, leadership is way too young and immature. They told me I didn’t have sales experience. I have three years of experience and they hire 22 year old college grads with no experience. THEY HAD AN INSTAGRAM PAGE THAT FOLLOWED ME DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS THEN VANISHED? Weird.

Interview Questions

• I don’t want to keep you long but like my employees can barely write emails, are you going to be ok with that?”   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera in November 2017.

Interview

Extremely easy, but both recruiters who contacted me were flaky and pretty junior. One recruiter agreed with me on a rate, then took it back.Similarly, she said I would have benefits with the particular role, and then said I didn't.
    For another role I interviewed for (different recruiter and over the phone), he said the word, "Um," probably 15 times in the first minute and wasn't quite sure what to ask me. He said that my experience looked great, and then he realized on the phone that the key requirement for that role was not on my resume. I'm still not sure how that was overlooked originally, and I'm pretty sure the recruiter yawned in the middle of talking to me.

Interview Questions

• Please share with me your past experiences as a project manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me based on information from my LinkedIn. I went in for a face to face interview. I was interviewed in Seattle by a current low level account Manager and followed by a new Sales Manager. The whole process took 1 hour