Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collabera Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2018

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Recruited and brought in for 1st interview. It was a face to face interview and then a lunch to follow for second interview. The process was very smooth and easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• Why are you an asset to hire?   1 Answer

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Every step of the interview process was a very pleasant experience. The recruiter that reached out to me is super friendly and was very helpful throughout the whole interview process. If you have the prior qualifications and experience for the position and prove to them that you are capable of selling yourself during each stage of the interview you should do fine.

Interview Questions

• What is something people say about millennials that is true and something that is false?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Phone screen with Corporate recruiter. Brought into the office for a couple hours to interview with the sales manager , then with two AMs following after, one being at the senior level. Then was invited out to lunch with the same sales manager and an AM. You will then speak with regional director over the phone where an offer would be extended after.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

I applied and someone called me within the first half hour after applying. Unfortunately I was unable to speak with that person and they sounded upset with me. I told them another good time to call me and they never called back.

Interview Questions

• I would like to speak with you about the Marketing Associate position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

the interview was a three step process.
    step 1: A phone interview screening with a recruiter to learn more about you and why you are interested in sales (lots of behavioral questions)
    step 2: An in office interview with the regional director and sales manager, here they explain more about the company and job and test your people skills. This portion of the interview was very conversational, and had few behavioral questions.
    step 3: A happy hour/dinner with one of the people who interviewed you in the office. They are really testing your ability to lead conversation here and seeing if your personality is a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at sales?   Answer Question
    • What past experiences have you had that would prepare you for a career in sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Came in for a first in person interview, met with the sales manager for about 30 minutes. The next step was a lunch with an account manager and the sales manager, and then I had a call with the regional director. Overall great and thorough process!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      How would you be successful in sales?
      Why sales?   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Detroit, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

Waste of time, interviewed for a position that was at Volkswagen. But here's the issue - the recruiter contacted me about a month ago for this job. They seemed to be excited and recommended that I follow through with their process of having me submitted. I gave them references and they reached out to all of them. After all of the effort on my part I finally received an interview with their "client"

They didn't seem interested in interviewing with me and I think this is because they had already filled the position with someone. Collabera sent me a rejection email today informing me that I didn't get the position. I don't recommend working with this firm at all.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera in March 2018.

Interview

They initiated the first contact for a contracting position. They asked for extra material to prepare. I waited more than a week after the phone interview before reaching out. I never heard back from them. It is rude in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• We went through a first phone interview covering the job description and salary expectation. The interviewer was knowledgeable, although they swapped at the last minute between an India-based interviewer to one working locally. They asked for extra information, namely a document to prepare.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I was given incomplete and incorrect information every step of the way. I was eventually hired and I passed the background check. A week before my start date I was told that I had to start a week early, despite my signed offer, or the position would be cancelled for me. A total joke of a recruiting experience. The following monday, the hiring company re-posted the job. hilariously unprofessional all the way around.

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Des Plaines, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Recruited by the recruiter at Career Fair on campus. My first interview was at their office, spoke with a couple of account managers before the manager came in to interview. Very laid back, more personal. My second interview was a lunch interview with the manager. Lastly, the third and final inteview was with District Manager over the phone.