Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

The recruiter could not or would not say whether they were seeking a candidate for a junior or senior role. Insisted on having an immediate rate quote without providing a job description. .

Interview Questions

• No questions as they were unable to confirm the level of experience they were seeking.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. Had a phone screen. Was called in to have an in-person interview at the office with two of the managers. Third interview was thru the phone with the regional director. Fourth is a happy hour/lunch type of meeting.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

I have been getting harassed by collabera's overseas call centers. They constantly call me asking if i am interested in terrible short term contracts making well over 50% less than my current salary. I have asked multiple times to be removed from their call list but still they persist.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on linkedin and gave me an overview of the job and a job screening. We set up an in person interview for the following week and I went into the office to meet the recruiter, 2 account manager, and the sales manager. Everyone was super friendly and I thought that the interview went quite well. I wish I had more time with the interview as it was cut short. The one complaint that I had was that the Sales manager interviewing me seemed like he was losing interest toward the end because he had another call to get on. But it went well and in the end they validated my parking. 6 days later I got an email telling me that they were not going to move forward with me. It was a pretty big bummer- they seem like an awesome company to work for. :(

Helpdesk Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Threw in the flag before any interview process. Initially, Collabera sent me message via Indeed expressing their interests in my qualifications. The recruiter asked me to respond with my interest, resume, and a good time to contact me (of which I stated anytme was a good time). Twenty-four hours went by. No reply via e-mail. No phone call. Fourty-eight hours. No reply via e-mail and no phone call. Even after I had attempted to contact the recruiter directly and left a voicemail with my contact information.

At this point I was beginning to wonder if this was a legit recruiter. After all, who doesn't respond to confirm that they've received your application when you've responded promptly to their request (the recruiter stated that my answer and reply was an urgent business requirement)?

I decided to give the recruiter a try once again. I was greeted with a monotonous tone of voice and also a tone of uncertainty. I went ahead and provided my name along with the reaosn why I was calling.

The recruiter then replied with a vague, "Oh, we're still waiting on a response from this client and will brief you once we receive a response." Not very promising but then again..what is promising in HR?

I don't even have any interest in the job at this point. I feel as though time and effort had been wasted.

The communication skills of the "technical recruiter" was subpar. I actually had to track them down and contact them by the phone number they listed.

I know we all get busy from time to time and inundated with work but at least confirm that you've received the resume and let your candidates know of what the situation is.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Nice people, good environment, just not a good match. First was a prescreening call then they scheduled an in person interview. During the prescreening call, they asked about previous experience, goals, and about how you work with others.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera (Des Moines, IA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied this job on their official website. Then one of their recruiters gave me a screening call. She just asked my some basic information, like my visa status, my location, my expected salary, etc. The phone call was about 5 minutes. Then I didn't get any further reply.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview was with three separate people, a corporate recruiter, an account manager and then lastly, a regional manager. All were very personable easy to talk to. However, after the interview I had not heard back from the company, even after reaching out to the recruiter who contacted me initially.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

I received a phone call and multiple emails from two recruiters regarding different positions in response to my posted resume on Indeed. After trying to confirm an interview via email - I researched Collabera on the internet and was able to obtain phone numbers for offices in NJ and IL however - my calls went directly to voicemail. This is suspicious and I have stopped all communication with anyone affiliated with Collabera - this is not a trustworthy "staffing agency"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera (San Ramon, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who did a phone screening. I was then set up for an interview with the regional director. In that same meeting was asked to interview with one other person on the team. Once completing these two interviews, was asked to have lunch with "the team" which was just the regional manager and one fairly new account manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put under a lot of pressure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question