Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Video Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

This was easy and informative . I was called right away when interested was made known. During my interview they took notes of my answers and had follow up questions from those notes

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in an employer   1 Answer

Interview

phone interview with senior management with basic questions of education, experiences in banking and insurance industry; background of their industry management and client's representation. explaining hard and difficult situation and resolving problems with easy and smart way with the satisfaction of both ends.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Richmond, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Opportunity for a contract position at Capital One as a Systems Integrator. They vetted me very thoroughly, submitted me for the position. Once I was shortlisted, they worked very diligently to insure the client interview went well. I appreciate the effort that Collabera made to insure this opportunity was not missed.

Interview Questions

• My background / experience working to integrate systems.   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Met with an Account Executive who had been there for a year and I also met with a newer Associate Account Executive. They were personable and easy to talk to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (Denver, CO).

Interview

I got recruited by someone on Linkedin who called me (first interview) to discuss my interests and then set me up with a first-round interview with the CEO of the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2018.

Interview

The first interview consisted of my personal background with getting more insight on the company and the position. The hiring manager was very friendly and I encountered a few other employees that provided good insight as well.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite school group that I was a part of and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Orlando, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Very easy phone screening. Meeting with office director is very focused on questions about the position. Lunch with Director is very conversational. Phone call with regional director is not difficult, he is just hard to read.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and we spoke on the phone after connecting on LinkedIn. I then came in for an in person interview. I met the team and they were all very welcoming and passionate about their jobs. I asked them a ton of both professional and personal questions because they all started in the role I was interviewing for so I really enjoyed asking them why they chose this career path. It was nice to see that they are all very close and help each other at the job. They then showed me the office and my recruiter told me about when I should expect next steps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Nashville, TN) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was not well organized. Upon my first interview my recruiter has either not told them I was coming or they were not prepared because I didn't have the interview with who I was originally told. Throught conversation I found that I was talking to a Account Manager that told me verbatim that he had not seen my interview, nor knew my name. I was asked to come back for another interview then never heard back from the company and found out that my recruiter had accepted my position and completely forgot to contact me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter, then had an in-person interview. Overall, very easy. The in-person interview was very disorganized and unprofessional. The woman I was supposed to meet with came in for 5 minutes, and they just kept sending in other employees who had no idea how to interview. Did not get a proper interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process at Collabera is broken down into 3-4 interviews. Although I really enjoyed meeting everyone, my overall experience was extremely disappointing. The interview was very personal and vague. With that said, I was never asked to elaborate on my past experience besides just basic questions that she asked me (for ex: have you ever cold called?). I did not get the job because I "did not have enough experience." This was disappointing considering they did not ask me to go into depth on my past experiences at all. Be prepared to be forward because if not they will sit there and have surface-level conversation with you and consider it an "interview."