Collabera Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 643 of over 643 interviews

Campus Recruiting21%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

The whole process seemed high pressure. The people seemed OK but the recruiter wasn’t very kind. Wasn’t for me but could be for other people. Their Charlotte office is really unique.

Interview Questions
  • How do you thrive under pressure?
    Answer Question

Collabera

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

Interview process was great and done by the person who was originally supposed to be the person I reported to . But the person who interviewed me left the company shortly after which was unfortunate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

After 4 years of successful business, I decided to take the next step in my career and apply for an international company. Eventually, I was offered an account executive role at Microsoft. Since my subsidiary employed relatively a small number of people, I was responsible for not only sales but also channel marketing of MS software for new devices. In particular, I partnered with local as well as international server and laptop companies to sell pre-installed Microsoft products and services to customers. Basically, my job entailed finding leads and customers, converting them into the opportunities and closing deals to provide revenue. Usually, projects were so complex that we had to tailor the technical advice of servers and laptops providers to fit consumers’ existing IT infrastructure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

You will be asked about your background and skills. And then asked for documents. Post which your manager in the delivery field will interview you for the position. Then keep.you uodated.easy questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collabera (New Delhi)

Interview

It was 4 rounds of interview two technical and one on management and then HR . It was with average difficulty and questions about core Java data structures , spring boot , SQL queries

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Working predominantly with self-service advertising clients, the Junior Account Manager ensures clients achieve their goals and objectives through excellent advertising, increased and best practice use of Net Natives products and services and develops relationships to foster successful renewals.

Collabera

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

from the start tryied to get personal info (ssn etc) instead of the job needs and reqirment. I insisted on not giving my info but the lady kept asking me for my SSN

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. The first round was a technical discussion. It was very easy. If you are clear with your basics and concepts, then you can crack it. I was selected for the first round. HR was very active. I had my second round after 2 days. It was a director round. Comprising of managerial and technical questions. It was also really easy. Overall a satisfactory interview. I didn't get any more calls for 2 weeks. So, I contacted HR and he said the Client rejected my profile. Just a request before giving anyone high hopes- Please get the profile checked by the client before proceeding with any round of interviews because it is really overwhelming and frustrating to get rejected after successfully completing 2 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

Interviewed for tech training program, mostly aptitude & behavioral questions. First round of aptitude tests were conducted via online test, followed by an in person interview consisting entirely of behavioral questions.

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

good ,excellent, not bad, communicative, and way to go der in the company, really they are helpfull to serve in that company and very pleasefull environment to work with them. quite good..helping mind, cool environment, justification given to all employees in there work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 643 Interviews