Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.6

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Started with a phone screen, then went to the office to meet the Manager. She met me outside the office, which I thought was strange that I was not invited in to see the work space. She then proceeded to ask me about my sorority for the entire interview. Seemed telling once I did some souring to see the current employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Tampa, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

The position requires the candidate to have people skills and confidence to act in a professional manner when in a public setting with clients on a social occasion. The interview at lunch was a great experience and I was able to really get to know the hiring manager on a personal level which is great.

Interview Questions

• In three words, how would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

They are a scam. They called and said they would try to set up an interview with the hiring manager after the initial call with the recruiter from Collabera. After taking information they never got back to me to set up an interview.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera in September 2017.

Interview

Got a call from a very nice and energetic guy named Matthew. Who asked me a few questions then he set me up with a face to face interview a Sr. Account Manager which is scheduled in the next couple days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good asset to the company? something like that   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to the company at our Spring Career fair. Got a phone call from a super nice guy named Matt. Had a 30-minute phone interview, and went into the office for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question
    • What personal experiences of yours best align you for the work that we do here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Initially was reached out to via LinkedIn, had phone interview, then an in-person interview. They really want you to only be interested in sales/recruiting, made it seem like the only people that work there are die-hard salesmen when it's really just recent college graduates. Unnecessarily serious, basically a carbon copy of any of the other tons of staffing firms

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Connected at a career fair. Recruiter reached out with a phone interview, which ended in the scheduling of an onsite interview. During Round 1 onsite, sat down and spoke with 2 people. Lasted 45 minutes. Invited back for Round 2 onsite, went to lunch with 2 people and then back to the office where I spoke with another individual. It was a positive experience. I liked them.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

I was contacted via Linkedin from a Recruiter. We had a quick phone conversation and he set up an in person interview. The interviewer answered some of my questions through his explanation of the company, position and other details about the clients and expansion. However, as the interview went on he was texting, looking out the window and seemed uninterested in what I had to say, even became argumentative and slightly disrespectful. I explained that culture, work-life balance and advancement were the most important things to me, he said that for this job you have to be money driven and it is no where near a 9 to 5. After an hour and a half interview he gave me a tour of the office and spent time speaking about the rewards that office received.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Reviewed my resume via phone. Asked about each position and for details on exact duties. Spent a lot of time trying to determine a match with the opportunity and my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Really tried to get me to state a salary/rate prior to telling me the range offered.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Collabera in August 2017.

Interview

Recruited from LinkedIn and set up an initial interview with recruiter. She then scheduled me for another phone screening with the regional sales manager. The recruiter then contacted me the next day and scheduled me to have another interview with the director of sales. Normally the final interview is done in person but we ended up doing a FaceTime interview because she was out of town.