Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2018

2.6

Interview

phone interview with senior management with basic questions of education, experiences in banking and insurance industry; background of their industry management and client's representation. explaining hard and difficult situation and resolving problems with easy and smart way with the satisfaction of both ends.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Richmond, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Opportunity for a contract position at Capital One as a Systems Integrator. They vetted me very thoroughly, submitted me for the position. Once I was shortlisted, they worked very diligently to insure the client interview went well. I appreciate the effort that Collabera made to insure this opportunity was not missed.

Interview Questions

• My background / experience working to integrate systems.   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Met with an Account Executive who had been there for a year and I also met with a newer Associate Account Executive. They were personable and easy to talk to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process at Collabera is broken down into 3-4 interviews. Although I really enjoyed meeting everyone, my overall experience was extremely disappointing. The interview was very personal and vague. With that said, I was never asked to elaborate on my past experience besides just basic questions that she asked me (for ex: have you ever cold called?). I did not get the job because I "did not have enough experience." This was disappointing considering they did not ask me to go into depth on my past experiences at all. Be prepared to be forward because if not they will sit there and have surface-level conversation with you and consider it an "interview."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter, then had an in-person interview. Overall, very easy. The in-person interview was very disorganized and unprofessional. The woman I was supposed to meet with came in for 5 minutes, and they just kept sending in other employees who had no idea how to interview. Did not get a proper interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Herndon, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, then a more in-depth phone screen with recruiter, finally in-person interview. The phone screenings with the recruiter were amazing. She really sold me on the job just through the phone. I was offered a in-person interview. When I got to the interview the interviewer was wearing sweats and unprofessional clothes. She seemed like she was over interview right when she saw me. When we sat down she jumped right in but didn't want to hear about my background or past experience. They were very personal questions and she came off kind of rude when I didn't want to immediately give my whole life story. She would also cut me off sometimes mid-sentence. The interview was literally 20 min and I was over it midway when she started being rude. I knew walking out that Collabera was not for me it. My recruiter was amazing though I can't emphasize that enough. The office was just not a welcoming atmosphere.

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Des Plaines, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Recruited by the recruiter at Career Fair on campus. My first interview was at their office, spoke with a couple of account managers before the manager came in to interview. Very laid back, more personal. My second interview was a lunch interview with the manager. Lastly, the third and final inteview was with District Manager over the phone.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera in December 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone screening. After this, they schedule an in-person interview. I personally met with a few of the people in the office. Next was a nice lunch at a decent restaurant, where it is an informal situation.

Great people, and I bet Collabera would be a great fit for someone looking to get into recruiting. Sadly, I am under the impression that they are simply looking for a body to fill a position- made evident by the fact that there is little barrier to entry.

Interview Questions

• Which male and female celebrities are used most similar to and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Phone screen with Corporate recruiter. Brought into the office for a couple hours to interview with the sales manager , then with two AMs following after, one being at the senior level. Then was invited out to lunch with the same sales manager and an AM. You will then speak with regional director over the phone where an offer would be extended after.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

the interview was a three step process.
    step 1: A phone interview screening with a recruiter to learn more about you and why you are interested in sales (lots of behavioral questions)
    step 2: An in office interview with the regional director and sales manager, here they explain more about the company and job and test your people skills. This portion of the interview was very conversational, and had few behavioral questions.
    step 3: A happy hour/dinner with one of the people who interviewed you in the office. They are really testing your ability to lead conversation here and seeing if your personality is a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at sales?   Answer Question
    • What past experiences have you had that would prepare you for a career in sales?   Answer Question