Collabera Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 765 of over 765 interviews

Campus Recruiting22%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

It was nice and intellectual. The interviewers were quite supportive. Taking the time to write down feedback gives the evaluator an opportunity to structure their own thinking, check in with how they really feel about a candidate, and make a more objective recommendation.

Interview Questions
  • What is your dream and where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
    Answer Question

Collabera

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

The interview process consists of 2 technical rounds and 1 client discussion round. Though I have good experience in interview rounds but suddenly I was stopped after completing interview rounds. HR came to me and told for Client interview round but so far they haven't setup any interview with client team to push my interview process. It seems a waste of time at the end of day as I have not been given any feedback on interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Question regarding project done in past, Fundamental of Machine Learning and statistics.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Collabera

Join the conversation on

Tech

210.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Collabera~13754
Join the conversation on

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

Smooth and very persistent if they are interested in working with you. They found my resume off a career website that I placed it on. The hiring manager is very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera (Vadodara) in May 2022

Interview

The interview was rigorous and brainstorming. The hiring manager wants to check our enthusiasm for the job. The process was simple. Firstly it's the pre placement talk. After that GD. Then PI.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Collabera (Portland, OR) in May 2022

Interview

Over the phone. It was hard to understand them due to their thick accent. They want me to sign a document stating I wouldn't work for anybody else and when I asked him for a legal job offer they instantly said that the position was no longer available and tried to offer me something else I think they're from India I'm not for sure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera (Noida)

Interview

Interview process is very smooth. First round was technical then they conduct second round if you clear first round. Second round based on technical and database. If clear the second round then Client take the interview, this round is very easy to clear and they discuss technical parts and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • Collection and multithreading In database asked general questions

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

Got ghosted after two interviews with the recruiter. I even followed up with her a few times just to at least get an answer and she completely ignored all my emails. This was very unprofessional after telling me she was going to set up an interview with me for the next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

You have to fill out a form. It has various questions about you. The interview process has a single round. The panel consists of two interviewers. They are friendly. The overall process is nice.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself what do you know about collabera why collabera

Collabera

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera in Apr 2022

Interview

Have not yet been interviewed, but had the first get to know you call and have been selected for a one-on-one interview. I interview in a few days over microsoft teams

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Tampa, FL) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight forward. The initial recruiter was very helpful and communicative. The first interview was virtual and the second was in person over lunch. Everyone I interviewed with was kind and personable. Although I did not receive an offer, I am grateful for the experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 765 Interviews

Collabera Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Collabera as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.55 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruiter and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate Account Manager and Technical Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Collabera takes an average of 17 days when considering 484 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Recruiter had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Associate Account Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Collabera according to 484 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.55%