Collabera Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.5
Hiten Patel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • work life balance is great, they understand you have a life outside of the office (in 22 reviews)

• Superb work environment, appreciation for the job done, good incentive program (in 43 reviews)

Cons

"Good place to work for"

Former Employee - Test Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Test Analyst in Columbus, OH

I worked at Collabera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Timely communication
    They pay on time
    Very helpful staff

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning here , I had a very good experience working here

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Jul 20, 2017 – Customer Service

We're glad to know you've enjoyed working with Collabera in the Ohio office - thank you so much for sharing this with the team! Keep us in mind for future opportunities!

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Collabera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is great company to work for! I started with only 1 year of previous work experience, the the opportunity and growth potential is huge here! Collabera also hires a lot of associate account managers straight out of college. Whether you have a few years of pervious work experience or you are entering the work force straight out of college, working at Collabera has given me so much more earning potential, professional experience, and sales skills than I thought. 10/10 would recommend working for Collabera as an account manager or recruiter.

Cons

Since we're in the staffing industry, there's limited PTO and company holidays. Understandably though - hard work definitely pays off here, so it pays to be in the seat.

Jul 20, 2017 – Customer Service

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the team, and if you would like to chat about your points, please contact us at... More

3. "Work Hard, Play Hard"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great leadership team, learned a lot from everyone.
    Awesome culture, motivates you everyday to work hard and you are absolutely awarded and praised for the hard work.

Cons

Better health insurance plans for employees.

Jul 20, 2017 – Customer Service

Your kind words on your experience at the Richmond office is wonderful! It truly is great to hear how you're enjoying every aspect of Collabera's work culture. Keep up the great work!

4. "Good first Job"

I have been working at Collabera full-time

Pros

Great way to gain sales experience

Cons

Somewhat disorganized at times, sometimes slow.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Jul 20, 2017 – Customer Service

It's fantastic to know you feel confident in sales! We're proud of our employees for working hard and gaining as much experience as possible. Keep up the awesome work!

5. "Strong Organization to Work For"

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

As a private organization, founders and leaders of our organization interact frequently with employees throughout the country and off shore. Management team allows employees to take lead on unknown tasks. Getting a sense of pride and team environment throughout the organization. Training is key to any organization, Collabera offers many options for employees to strengthen their knowledge of the industry. Rapidly growing organization within the industry.

Cons

At times there can be some pressure to overcome, but nothing within the industry comes without a sense of pressure. This is not a 9 to 5 career, its clear, if you put in more time your income and value within the organization increases. Work-life balance may be a challenge, if you want to be the best.

Jul 20, 2017 – Customer Service

Hi there! Your review is very insightful and much appreciated. :-) We strongly value the importance of work life balance, and your point is one we will be sure to pass along. Enjoy your day!

6. "Great Office Environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked for Collabera for roughly 1.5 years now and have really enjoyed the local offices culture and environment. It is a great place for aspiring professionals to grow and learn leadership and sales skills. I believe my time with Collabera has enriched my professional skills.

Cons

Wish there was matching 401k.

Advice to Management

Continue to treat employees as your most important asset!

Jul 20, 2017 – Customer Service

It's great to hear that your experience with us in Portland has been a positive one! Knowing that our team is delivering fantastic work in a motivating environment makes us excited for the future of... More

7. "Collabera is invested in my future, and yours!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company truly believes in its core values. We are encouraged to work hard because the rewards are amazingly great. We have been installed with an incredible spirit and as a result, we are supportive with one another in our successes and challenges. I truly believe the company is a success because of the people that work in it.

Cons

The industry is not an easy one to crack. It's an always changing machine.

Jun 22, 2017 – Customer Service

Your review truly makes us smile - you've mentioned the core points and values Collabera holds near and dear. We wouldn't be successful without the hard work and support of employees, just like you... More

"Worst company I have ever worked for"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Collabera full-time

Pros

There is nothing good about this company

Cons

worst insurance plan in my 30 years of employment. Most paperwork and horrible contract employee representative

Advice to Management

Find better staff. Don't offer what you can't provide. Find a better insurance plan for your employees, you certainly have enough to obtain a better plan

"SCAM SCAM SCAM!!"

Pros

DONT ANSWER THEIR CALLS.

Cons

This is definitely the worst company out there, and I would not recommended ANYONE even answering their calls, they call you get all your information(social, address, contests..) and NEVER CALL BACK or answer emails..: After a while, someone else will call with a completely different job... I'm not sure how they are NOT closed??? Or been sued?? It's purely a scam of a company. Stop wasting people's time who are seriously and genuinely looking for a new job. You guys really should be ashamed for the business and for the negativity you put out there for ALL recruiters to be looked at horribly. CLOSE THIS COMPANY DOWN!!

Advice to Management

You're a scam of a company, hopefully gets shutdown soon.

10. "The co workers are friendly but out side your dept is deadly, competitive and cut throat."

Current Employee - Executive in Baroda, MI
    Current Employee - Executive in Baroda, MI

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co workers are friendly, hard working and company has potential to be great place to work.

Cons

Disorganized, cut throat, no proper training, low to no staff morale, fear and overworked.

Advice to Management

Stop threats imitation tactics for productivity. It causes to much pressure causing low morale , depression and fear 5/8/17 rip