Collabera Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Hiten Patel

Pros
  • work life balance is great, they understand you have a life outside of the office (in 22 reviews)

• Superb work environment, appreciation for the job done, good incentive program (in 42 reviews)

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Collabera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is great company to work for! I started with only 1 year of previous work experience, the the opportunity and growth potential is huge here! Collabera also hires a lot of associate account managers straight out of college. Whether you have a few years of pervious work experience or you are entering the work force straight out of college, working at Collabera has given me so much more earning potential, professional experience, and sales skills than I thought. 10/10 would recommend working for Collabera as an account manager or recruiter.

Cons

Since we're in the staffing industry, there's limited PTO and company holidays. Understandably though - hard work definitely pays off here, so it pays to be in the seat.

2. "Work Hard, Play Hard"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great leadership team, learned a lot from everyone.
    Awesome culture, motivates you everyday to work hard and you are absolutely awarded and praised for the hard work.

Cons

Better health insurance plans for employees.

3. "Great Office Environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked for Collabera for roughly 1.5 years now and have really enjoyed the local offices culture and environment. It is a great place for aspiring professionals to grow and learn leadership and sales skills. I believe my time with Collabera has enriched my professional skills.

Cons

Wish there was matching 401k.

Advice to Management

Continue to treat employees as your most important asset!

4. "Collabera is invested in my future, and yours!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company truly believes in its core values. We are encouraged to work hard because the rewards are amazingly great. We have been installed with an incredible spirit and as a result, we are supportive with one another in our successes and challenges. I truly believe the company is a success because of the people that work in it.

Cons

The industry is not an easy one to crack. It's an always changing machine.

Jun 22, 2017 – Customer Service

Your review truly makes us smile - you've mentioned the core points and values Collabera holds near and dear. We wouldn't be successful without the hard work and support of employees, just like you ... More

5. "The co workers are friendly but out side your dept is deadly, competitive and cut throat."

Current Employee - Executive in Baroda, MI
    Current Employee - Executive in Baroda, MI

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co workers are friendly, hard working and company has potential to be great place to work.

Cons

Disorganized, cut throat, no proper training, low to no staff morale, fear and overworked.

Advice to Management

Stop threats imitation tactics for productivity. It causes to much pressure causing low morale , depression and fear 5/8/17 rip

"Amazing balance compared to competitors"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

work life balance is great, they understand you have a life outside of the office. having laptops to take home is awesome, you can continue to work from home if needed, you aren't forced to be at the office to do it. management is super transparent and does a very good job of motivating employees. growth potential here is insane! Such opportunity to grow with the company and to make tons of money!

Cons

the company is going through some big changes internally, so there are obviously going to be growing pains. depending heavily on offshore teams can have its challenges.

Advice to Management

continue to be transparent with employees, it is extremely valued.

Jun 22, 2017 – Customer Service

Thank you for the kind comment! We hope you continue to enjoy your experience working with the team and developing your skillsets. Your hard work is very much appreciated!

7. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunities for growth, great commission potential, good training program for new and existing employees, fun coworkers, and some of the best direct managers I have ever had.

Cons

The "keep it cheap" mentality hands down is the hardest part of working at Collabera. More recruiters and operations team members to support the growing demand, larger entertaining budgets to help further relationship building, etc. would help with MANY frustrations.

Advice to Management

Spending a little extra can go a long way.

Jun 22, 2017 – Customer Service

Your review provides us with fantastic insight of what employees appreciate, and which areas could use a bit of of refreshing, too! As Collabera grows, it's important to us to keep clear ... More

8. "Returned to Collabera"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is my second role at Collabera. The company does a great job listening to employees and making changes. They have grown fast and continue to grow. The fast pace is not for everyone. It's a pressure filled business so you can expect that in any job you take here. There is a strong process in place for training people and giving feedback. The commission program was not great in the past - they listened and updated it. There is a President's Club now, training is in place for future leaders. We continue to innovate. Our office has a pool table and ping pong along with quarterly events for the staff. We are hiring lots of new, great people and excited for the future. This company has done a great job transforming over the past 5+ years.

Cons

High pressure. Activity expectations are high. You will be paid well if you are successful. This business is not for everyone, so there is turnover. That is true at other staffing companies.

Advice to Management

I love everything we are doing and all the changes goingon. Keep listening to the employees and improving every day!

Jun 1, 2017 – Customer Service

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we appreciate your feedback! It's always a pleasure to learn that our team members are growing and advancing their career with us. Continue speaking your mind and ... More

9. "Very detailed"

Former Employee - Contractor in Morristown, NJ
    Former Employee - Contractor in Morristown, NJ

I worked at Collabera (More than a year)

Pros

Provided employer benefits at a reasonable cost.

Cons

There were a few gaps in communications.

Jun 22, 2017 – Customer Service

Hi there! We appreciate the information you've left in your review. Maintaining clear and consistent communication with employees is a big deal for us, and we'd like to start by learning more about ... More

10. "company's review"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

It's really a great organization to work for.

Cons

Nothing to comment as it's good at all

Advice to Management

Choose Collabera as your employee

Jun 1, 2017 – Customer Service

Thank you for the kind words! We hope your experience with the Collabera team in Saint Louis continues to surpass expectations.