Collabera Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2020

4.1
Collabera CEO 	Hiten Patel  (no image)
Hiten Patel
Pros
Cons
  • "According to me there are no cons(in 141 reviews)

• "work life balance is good learning skill very good(in 82 reviews)

1. "An awesome place to worl"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros

More Space to learn and excel

Cons

Not much emphasis on team work

2. "Good straight forward contracting positions."

Former Employee - Team Lead in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Collabera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Straight forward , great network, no nonsense

Cons

none that i can think of. they give you what you sign up for.

July 7, 2020Customer Service

Thank you for spending three years with our New Jersey team! We're so glad that things were wonderful for you while we joined forced. We wish you the best - please keep us in mind in the future!

3. "Database administrator"

Current Employee - Database Administrator in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Collabera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company to work with

Cons

No cons in my opinion

June 18, 2020Customer Service

Thanks so much for more than three years working with our team in Newark, NJ! We're so glad that we've been able to keep you happy, supported, and growing professionally! Let's keep it up for many years to come!

4. "n/a"

Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Collabera full-time

Pros

good phone experience with recruiting

Cons

Not a motivating environment, and no development.

July 7, 2020Customer Service

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're very glad to hear that you were able to lock in some great work experience during your time with us. Collabera is a large company that's always growing - and new opportunities open up all the time. While we're still teaming up, we'd love to hear your thoughts on your roadmap with us, and see where we can help. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's put our heads together on this. Thanks again!

5. "Associate account management"

2.0
    Former Employee - AAM

I worked at Collabera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is decent. Management doesnt care as long as you hit “your numbers.”

Cons

Lack if management, poor training, no cultural values everyone for themselves.

Continue reading

July 3, 2020Customer Service

Thank you for the review, and for sharing details of your experience with us! I see a pretty strong theme here of you feeling the management wasn't what you'd hoped for. We'd welcome some details about that, and are always looking for ways to improve. We'd also be glad to hear if there's any loose ends you need help with, or anything you still need from us. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll be glad to listen and do our part. Thanks again!

"Don't trust this company especially if you are on OPT/CPT"

1.0
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros

On time pay is the only Pro But please remember there are other main factors which you need to consider like visa filings etc in which Collabera sucks

Cons

They give lot of fake promises before joining the company that they will file your H1b or take care of extensions and everything. But when the time comes they will tell many reasons which doesn't make sense and won't file your H1b. If you are on OPT/CPT please don't consider this company at all. I have struggled a lot with this company a lot and wasted my last year of OPT and one year of CPT as well. This is my humble request to all of my fellow master students please don't consider this company at all and don't face problems like me. They will just utilize your EAD time period and let you go away once it is done without filing H1b.

Continue reading
  7. "Java developer"

Former Employee - Java Developer in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Collabera full-time for less than a year

Pros

will keep the track of your work

Cons

havent traveled for long time

June 18, 2020Customer Service

Thank you for your review! Please think of us the next time you're looking for a role!

"Okay first job - not good for development"

Current Employee - AAM

I have been working at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's an okay first job

Cons

Not much structure - and the development of personnel is done horribly.

June 4, 2020Customer Service

Thank you for your review, and for choosing to work with us as you kickstart your career - we're always very glad to provide new professionals with the opportunity to build their work experience with excellent companies worldwide. We also hear your concerns - and see you're still working with us. We want to keep you as happy as we can - let's join forces and see what we can do together on this. Would you mind reaching out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details? Thanks again!

"Not the worst contractor, but far from the best"

2.0
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Fargo, ND

I worked at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some benefits like PTO if you haggle with them about it, otherwise they won't even mention they have those options available.

Cons

Not great with details. I had a contract that had an 18-month limitation. I got in touch with my contact at Collabera 3+ months prior to my contract ending to see about them helping me find another employment opportunity so I wouldn't be left with a job gap after my assignment finished. No one ever followed up with me about anything. Keep in mind, I had nothing but top reviews from the company I was contracted with. I would email, call and leave messages and never got a response from my contact. I ended up having to contact an entirely different staffing company to help me obtain employment so I wouldn't be left unemployed after my contract expired. After my contract was up, another contact at Collabera pursued me for 6+ months, asking if I would like them to look for other employment for me. Thanks but no thanks.

June 4, 2020Customer Service

We're sorry to hear that your first contact with us didn't come through for you. It sounds like we were able to get someone new assigned to you, but not in time, and that's a shame. We'd be glad to take some details of your experience, and help you with any possible loose ends, if any exist. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's make the most of this. Thanks so much for your review.

10. "Career Growth"

Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Collabera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great commission structure and work culture. Nothing like I have ever seen before. If you want to grow within a company, this would be a company for you.

Cons

Some starting base salaries may be low. But the commission structure makes up for the salary and some.

May 18, 2020Customer Service

Hey, thanks for this! Our team in Chicago is really great, and we know that this review will really brighten their day. We're glad your first year crushed it, and we hope to keep growing and doing great things together for a long time. Wishing you the best!

Found 1770 reviews