ComDoc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ComDoc

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ComDoc (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Very short interview process, met with President, GM and Sales Manager on the same day. The following week I prepared a presentation and was offered the position. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Girard, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComDoc (Girard, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

3 in person, 1 in car and 1 presentation. Weeks between each and a job offer that was 2 months before training. Then it took another couple of weeks before you got any idea if you were hired.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ComDoc (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Three step interview process, with a final interview giving a presentation on yourself. the first interview is a phone call. The following is a quick interview detailing the position and what is expected. Then they ask you questions of yourself and how you would fit within the company. They entice you by talking about the commission and sales trips you take for meeting your revenue goals. Finally, you give a presentation of yourself followed by a day in the field with someone from the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would struggle with this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ComDoc (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

First phone interview with HR in Akron. Then face to face with local HR. Then F2F with trainer, then interview with branch and team manager. They have you go on a ride day and then have two more meetings with you. The process is long and they usually have made up their mind after the 2nd interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComDoc (Buffalo, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was standard. HR was very positive towards my credentials. Training manager was great, interviewed with 2 Sales Managers. They were very unprofessional, made it seem as I was going to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Very weird attitude from the Sales Managers.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComDoc (Akron, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fast and painless. Comdoc highly values referrals which sped up the overall process. HR was great with follow up and pleasant to work with. I was contacted before I even had a chance to send a thank you for the initial interview. Only downside was the company has a history for hiring people in as temps before making you full time.

Interview Questions

• I was questioned about what I was interested in doing as a career so that they could help offer the position with the best fit for both my skillset and interests.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ComDoc.

Interview

Great initial interview, great people- I had hiccups from my background but was still offered the position. They told me to put my two weeks in and gave me a start date- after I did that, they called me the next week and said they couldn’t hire me. Quit a great career I already had, now I’m jobless and they don’t care. Tread carefully

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ComDoc (Akron, OH).

Interview

Long process. Friendly, Caring, Enthusiastic Staff. Great place to work. Final interview is a presentation. Make sure you research the company and only sell on the needs they are asking for in the presentation. Do not feature drop.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComDoc (Columbus, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Decent company, but they do not offer much. Small salary plus small "uncapped" commissions. They also want to see how excited you are about selling copy machines. I was super excited

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ComDoc in February 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview or prescreen if you will, from there I had two in person interviews in addition. They also require a background check and drug screen prior to the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• To give an example of a difficult personality that I may have had to deal with in the past and how I handled the situation.   Answer Question