Found 138 of over 139 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about ComDoc? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ComDoc employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I have might a few good people and that is about it!!!" (in 15 reviews)
- "There is such a great culture and learning/sharing environment ." (in 6 reviews)
- "+ Coworkers are friendly" (in 5 reviews)
- "Decent work/life balance" (in 5 reviews)
- "• Managers are always checking in with you to make sure your meeting your own goals" (in 4 reviews)
- "Management is an absolute mess" (in 9 reviews)
- "Low pay" (in 6 reviews)
- "Too many basic training and events that take away from sales" (in 4 reviews)
- "Older salesman still get first priority and District manager was a hothead and played favorites with new accounts and call in appointments." (in 4 reviews)
- "i was able to receive much better benefits from Obama care than an employer based on on two dependents and 1 working adult." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ComDoc and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Nov 26, 2023Collections SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsCanton, OH
Was a great company with great people before outsourced a lot of department to Indian
Salary could be better and flexibility
- 1.0Oct 17, 2023Helpdesk TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNorth Canton, OH
Pros - Work from home.
Management is all over the place. No raises, closed down tons of departments and threw the work on the remaining departments with no pay raises and no additional help. All about numbers and not about the customers.
- 1.0Apr 7, 2023Field Service TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBluffton, SC
this company has absolutely no redeeming qualities
racist employers. bad faith actors. horrible corporate culture and work environment.
- 2.0Feb 1, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee
Not many I can speak to aside from decent base pay
Very toxic work environment when I was there but things may have changed with new management
ComDoc Reviews FAQs
ComDoc has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 139 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at ComDoc to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.
53% of ComDoc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ComDoc 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.