- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - Buffalo, NY Area
- - Buffalo, NY
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH Area
- - Cleveland, OH
- - Akron, OH Area
- - Akron, OH
- - Girard, OH
- - Youngstown, OH
- - Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- - Green, OH
- - Columbus, OH Area
- - Columbus, OH
- - Canton, OH Area
- - Uniontown, OH
- - North Canton, OH
- - Cincinnati, OH Area
- - Cincinnati, OH
- - Dayton, OH Area
- - Dayton, OH
- - Pennsylvania
- - Pittsburgh, PA Area
- - Pittsburgh, PA
Found 129 of over 130 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great people within the company." (in 18 reviews)
- "+ Coworkers are friendly" (in 5 reviews)
- "• Managers are always checking in with you to make sure your meeting your own goals" (in 5 reviews)
- "Decent work/life balance" (in 5 reviews)
- "The environment is great, and the training is extensive." (in 5 reviews)
- "Management is an absolute mess" (in 8 reviews)
- "Low pay" (in 4 reviews)
- "Entrepreneurial culture and encouragement to do what you think is best for the business can sometimes lead to inconsistent messages/results." (in 4 reviews)
- "Base salary is low and the commissions typically pay less than 10% on average." (in 4 reviews)
- "Management can be very 'Jekel/Hyde' on a day to day basis, not knowing if you are going to be called on the carpet for having a bad day, or get some honest encouragement/support from leadership." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company and people over all. Supportive management team and coworkers. If you are willing to work hard you will do well.
Very large work loads. Busy all the time
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 15, 2022 - Account Executive in Cincinnati, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team environment. Ongoing training
Nothing out of the ordinary as far as cons.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 10, 2022 - Parts SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy Chill New building is a plus
Low pay Lack of direction
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 9, 2022 - Marketing AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
+ Coworkers are friendly + Lots of food truck lunches + Good vacation time
- Management is an absolute mess - Raises are almost never given - There is no upward mobility at the company - Level of work doesn't mater if you don't suck up to the right people - Nepotism is rife within the company
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Sep 21, 2022 - Field Service TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Was ok in the beginning then xerox got their hands on everything.
Xerox management style drove down customer satisfaction
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 22, 2022 - Senior Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Minimal micro-management, competitive environment, extensive training/knowledge
Lack of communication between departments, unrealistic new business goals, and commission is not great.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Mar 14, 2022 - Support Team MemberRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Although we have seen a lot of changes in the industry and in the world in the past couple years, ComDoc leaders have done a great job keeping focus on the employees and our customers. They also give employees opportunities to explore positions around the company that best fit their skill set.
Some of the changes at the Corporate level have been challenging, but leadership has kept a good emphasis on things we can control.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 11, 2022 - Analyst in Cleveland, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
When looking to change employers, ComDoc employees provided the most positive feedback about their employer; I took a position here and I was not disappointed. Everyone I have work with in the organization has been supportive and a positive influence since the day I started. The people I work with are amazing!
ComDoc is merging it's processes to align with Xerox and it's other owned dealers. People reluctant to change have had some trouble adapting.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 19, 2022 - Senior Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If Ron Heinz is still a manager I would try to get on his team. One of the best managers I have ever had. Really tried to help each deal i had get over the finish line. Training was amazing if you are fresh out of college or new to sales the world.
Extremely cutthroat industry. You can get undercut from your own distributor. I worked in a downtown area during the middle of COVID so there was almost no opportunities as downtown was a Scooby Doo ghost town.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 15, 2022 - Production SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Being part of the ComDoc NEOhio Team is a perfect blend of autonomy and support. My managers and team members are always just a phone call away!! They always show and communicate appreciation for the work I do everyday! Thank you ComDoc for all that you are!
The only downside to being at a satellite location is there is no all day parties. Womp womp.Continue reading
ComDoc Reviews FAQs
ComDoc has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 130 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at ComDoc to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.
66% of ComDoc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ComDoc 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.