CommScope Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CommScope Program Manager Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catawba, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Catawba, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial communication by phone involved HR contractors rather than HR employees, but they were helpful, discrete, & courteous. This was followed by a phone interview which involved several folks. Again, they were easy to work with and very accommodating. This was followed with an on-site interview. They were very flexible & allowed me to drive rather than fly so I could see the area. The interview was all day & involved several people, in person & by video conference. It was a long day, but that is why I was there & I appreciated them taking the time to thoughtfully consider me as well as give me an opportunity to evaluate CommScope. Overall, an excellent interview experience afforded by a professional HR staff & sincere interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What is the process by which you would accept and issue payment for a contracted assembly machine build.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I declined the 1st offer & was able to negotiate a slightly different offer. They were very accommodating to my hesitation in making a decision.

Other Interview Reviews for CommScope

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Screening done by a 3rd party reviewer against criteria set by the hiring manager and hr. Once past that screen it's typically a phone interview with the hiring manager then on to a face to face interview on site. That can be one on one or group setting..

Interview Questions

• Not many unexpected questions. Most are very straight forward asking how you would deal with difficult circumstances or balky customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much wiggle room on salary but the potential yrly bonus was substantial and has been paid out for the last two yrs.