Computer Task Group Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Computer Task Group

1.7

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was amazing. Great company and great culture but things seemed to slow to a grinding halt right after what I believed to be a great interview.

Interview Questions

• I came fully prepared for a highly technical interview and got into very little detail. This appears to be a fantastic company to work for and would recommend anyone who has the opportunity to, to get an interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Task Group

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

I had one interview with a local recruiter at Dunkin' Donuts (yes!) and two interviews with Project Director at client site. Questions were mostly about work ethic/commitment, technical skills, and problem-solving abilities.

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate because salary was limited by grant funding and this was a "take it or leave it" offer. I was told I could renegotiate after the first assignment/grant ended but HR would not put that in writing because they keep their word. Renegotiation did not happen after repeated requests and meetings.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Not really that good, the MD was quite abrupt and actually really quite rude to me, she asked me some very personal questions, you know the ones that enquire as to when you are likely to have more children, how many you already have to see if you are going to take time off for them etc - not a great first impression of a company.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to have any more children?   2 Answers