Computershare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

E EData Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computershare (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview went very well. Second round with senior management was set up but I was unable to establish any contact. Very frustrating and I felt slighted. Since seems to be a good company I will continue efforts

National Campain Unit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Computershare (Bryan, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was hired through an employment agency for a temporary position with computershare. Did a group interview and got the job. As long as you show up to work and are productive they will keep you on.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computershare (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

This is a group interview, and not done one-on-one. There will likely be between 10-15 interviewees with you. Most of the questions are very basic, not very specific to the position you're applying for. They are not looking for experience in the stock market or finance, but more for good customer service skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Computershare (Louisville, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. It was not the best setting, but it was tolerable. There was a panel who just watched and took notes the whole time. I left the interview with a false sense of hope. I just felt like my time was wasted. The interview was 2 hours long, which is a little long. I wouldn't interview here again because it doesn't seem like they were ever going to actually hire me. This company needs to value the time of people they are not making offers to more.Also, I was invited to the interview very last minute.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a good team you were on. How is your attention to detail? Why do you want to work at computershare?   Answer Question

Customer Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computershare (Louisville, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview took place at Computershare. It was a group interview which made me feel more comfortable. Actually enjoyed it. It's been a month still waiting on response. Would love to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult coworker?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computershare (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume online, was contacted by a recruiter, then interviewed face-to-face with two levels of management within the PMO. THe interview lasted approximately an hour and included Q&A as well as background on the organization and a high level description of the project pipeline.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple projects with different Stakeholder audiences and competing priorities?   Answer Question

Transaction Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computershare.

Interview

Did the online assessment and had to spend a week trying to get ahold of someone for the phone interview. I was told I'd be contacted for the next step.

Transaction Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computershare in March 2016.

Interview

I put an application in online. I received a link to take a "Prove It" test via email a few days later. The test consisted of reading comprehension, spelling, and data entry. A few days after taking the test, I received an email saying that I did well on it and that the next step would be a phone interview. I was scheduled for an in person interview during the phone interview. The phone interview was fairly informal and relaxed. The in person interview wasn't bad. There were 3 interviewers in the room. They were all very personable. I get really nervous when it comes to interviews, but they made me feel as comfortable as possible. They shared some information with me about the company and job expectations. Then we went over my resume. Not sure if I got the job or not yet, as the interview was today.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you work well with a team? Can you describe a situation in which you worked as part of a team to accomplish something?   Answer Question
    • What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Computershare (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

After receiving a call on my test results (how good I scored),they usually only do email. I was scheduled for an interview, took and passed a another test (prove it ), I received another email congratulating me on passing and letting me know I would be receiving a phone interview the following week which I never received a call. After trying to call two recruiters, sending various emails and contacting the human resource department on my status I still have not received a reply from anyone. Since they contacted me regarding the phone interview at the very least I could have received the courtesy of a reply.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Computershare (College Station, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online from indeed. Got contacted by volt, a temp company two days later. I Had to call in a script and after I passed that I got scheduled for an interview. The interview was simple. There were 11 people interviewing for a job and 5 interviewers. They showed us around the building and asked us some experience based questions. The interview took almost 3 hours but was very informal and friendly.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your experience in customer service or phone support. include any skills you think will be useful to this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.