Cover image for Computershare

Found 1,670 of over 2K reviews

3.6
Computershare Chief Executive Officer Stuart Irving
Stuart Irving

What people are saying about Computershare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "management is poor and not well trained(in 123 reviews)
  • "Pay is low for the kind of work done ( paralegal yet not paralegal pay)(in 73 reviews)
  • "Low salary despite all the workload and expectation(in 70 reviews)
  • "Little or no training for all departments except customer service department.(in 45 reviews)
  • "Senior managers do not back their staff or admit when the are wrong(in 34 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Computershare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years
    Featured Review

Great benefits and strong culture

Feb 22, 2022 - Marketing Communications Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The share plan (BGOF in the UK) is incredible. Good pension, holiday buy, discounts site and health & wellbeing resources. The corporate structure is pretty flat which means a refreshing lack of hierarchy - things get sorted quickly.

Cons

Pay is lower than average in some areas but the benefits and culture make up for it. More tangible targets are needed for diversity and inclusion.

1 person found this review helpful

Computershare Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback and for highlighting some of the many great reasons to work with us, we're proud of our reward package and culture and it's great to hear that you value this - it's fantastic to read your positive comments! Thank you for your hard work and for being part of our brilliant team.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Opportunies are awesome

Nov 9, 2022 - Operations Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunies are endless. Can move up pretty fast.

Cons

The workload can sometimes be overwhelming.

Computershare Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Creating a work environment and culture where everyone can thrive is important to us, so it’s great to hear that you are particularly valued the opportunities available to you during your time with us! We wish you the best of luck in the next steps of your career.

3. Join the Computershare team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

Nov 22, 2022 - Securities Analyst II
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The company provides opportunities for growth -Fully Remote work -employees work as a team

Cons

-Management pushes work questions to other teammates which results in the most senior employees picking up a lot of slack -high stress for work deadlines

5. 5.0

Job Change

Sep 1, 2022 - High Risk Analyst in Greenwood Village, Optional[CO]
    Business Outlook

Pros

ComputerShare is all about work/life Balance something that I have not had in previous jobs. I have been here three weeks and am really happy with my career change. I worked in government positions for eight years and was in a rut. I found this position that still kept my knowledge of court alive while learning something new.

Cons

Training is quite long about 6-8 weeks and has to be in person. I don't find this as fair because the trainer and other positions get to be home. But i also understand if I am training and need help, I can go to someone in person. I think the schedule should be 3 days in office and 2 days home for training and then the hybrid schedule be reviewed again after 90 day probation term.

Computershare Response

Thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear that you found our management team to be so supportive, that is such an important part of our culture. We really appreciate your comments and will take them on board. Thank you for your hard work, it's great to have you as part of our team.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Lots to Learn if You Find Your Way.

Nov 8, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is massive, so there's a portfolio of brands and integrated service lines to sell; making it a great place to learn B2B Marketing for someone interested in a more corporate environment selling financial services.

Cons

Larger co., so it comes with the red tape and corporate ladders to navigate.

Computershare Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback, it's great to hear that you value the training you received and the opportunity you had to learn during your time with us. Thank you for all of your hard work and we wish you the best for your future.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great If You Enjoy Call Center Monotony

Nov 2, 2022 - Client Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Pay ($20/hour) that was work from home since I did not live close enough to one of their offices. I learned a lot about stocks which I had no previous knowledge of.

Cons

Monotonous work. Back-to-back calls all day, every day. There is no time to gather yourself between calls. Like most call center jobs, you essentially have to work like a robot for hours on end. If you need to take a breather for a couple minutes or have to put someone on hold, your metrics drop. You are monitored and your calls analyzed daily. Good luck getting comfortable in this job. Every day feels like you’re not doing enough just to meet there bare minimum metric expectations.

1 person found this review helpful

Computershare Response

Thank you for your review, we're happy to hear you appreciated our reward package during your time with us and wish you the very best in the next steps of your career!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Refreshingly Awesome

Nov 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, great team attitude/want & willingness to work together, communicative and responsive managers, relaxing atmosphere, friendly coworkers, many opportunities to grow, learn, and explore, ability to make a global impact, great place for professional growth,

Cons

longer than average onboarding process (but since they are global, it's country-dependent.)

Computershare Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Creating a work environment and culture where everyone can thrive is important to us, so it’s great to hear that you are having such a positive experience. Thank you for all of your hard work, it's great to have you as part of our team!

9. 5.0

Good Company

Nov 8, 2022 - OFAC Sanctions Compliance in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Diverse Fair Company i love it here so far

Cons

Benefits a not all that great

Computershare Response

Thank you for your review. Creating a work environment and culture where everyone can thrive is important to us, so it’s great to hear that you are having such a positive experience. Thank you for being part of our wonderful team!

10. 5.0

Great company that cares

Nov 2, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership team that promotes learning, growth and diversity. Welcome ideas and feedback from all team members. Great work life balance.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Computershare Response

Thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear that you found our management team to be so supportive, it's such an important part of our culture. Thank you for being part of our team.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Cash Analyst

Sep 29, 2022 - Cash Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Entreprenurial atmosphere. Getting to know new clients is enjoyable and fun to know what their business needs are. Building, connecting and maintaining relationships. The many different learning tools available and all the help that is offered by others. Great team!

Cons

Far drive to the office. Communication to different team within the company can be a slow process. The negative attitude that can come quickly with others not being in the office when they want to be in the office.

Computershare Response

Thank you for your review. It's fantastic to read how happy you are and that you're enjoying your time with us! We particularly appreciate you mentioning all of the learning opportunities available to our employees and our collaborative environment! It's great to have you as part of our brilliant team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,670 Reviews
</>Embed

Computershare Reviews FAQs

Computershare has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,836 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Computershare to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Computershare employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Computershare. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

62% of Computershare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Computershare 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Computershare to be work life balance, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be culture, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Computershare Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Computershare? Share Your Experiences

Computershare Careers

Cover image for Computershare

At Computershare, we invest in and develop our employees so they can achieve their professional goals. We encourage our people to dive in,...More

• Life at Computershare
  • Top 5 Reasons
  • Diversity & Inclusion

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

53 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Recently, we launched Computershare’s disABILITY Resource Group, a place for people to come together to support one another, share experiences on their disabilities, and how they thrive and overcome struggles in their day-to-day life. DisABILITY will help ensure all employees have an equal opportunity that welcomes different perspectives and enables employees to contribute to the fullest of their abilities. Find out more on our website:
Shared image - Diverse abilities
Diverse abilities
www.computershare.com

126 days ago

Careers
"I joined Computershare as a bright-eyed 23-year-old who was ready to take on whatever the world had to offer. I started in an administrative role 15 years ago, and I am now in my fifth year as a Relationship Manager. I have been given the opportunities and tools to improve upon my skillsets while continually growing my industry knowledge & understanding." Danika Henderson, Relationship Manager At Computershare, we ensure everyone has the chance to grow and pursue career development. Discover your next role with a company that offers a world of potential.
Shared image - https://www.computershare.com/corporate/about-us/join-our-team
www.computershare.com

Computershare Photos

+ Add Photo
Computershare photo of: Post lockdown reunion
Computershare photo of: Staff in Louisville
Computershare photo of: Purple Pride at Computershare
Computershare photo of: Having fun at work!
Computershare photo of: Our CEO, Stuart Irving, cutting the ribbon

Karvy Computershare Logo
Karvy Computershare

3.3

Compare

Glassdoor has 1,836 Computershare reviews submitted anonymously by Computershare employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Computershare is right for you.