KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

CorVel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Staffing Agency8%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

CorVel

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CorVel

Interview

I scheduled my interview for 9AM PST. The recruiter calls me at 6 AM because they are located somewhere on the east coast. The salary ends up being $25,000 less than anticipated. No go from the beginning. The recruiter tried to play off like I scheduled it for 6AM. Use your brain! On top of that, I go back to the email confirmed 9 AM PST. I declined the interview. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to do your interview at 6 AM instead of 9AM?
    Answer Question

CorVel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CorVel in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was very professional, both interviewers were pleasant and answered all my questions. They also explained the timeline on the hiring process which helped me not get anxious or nervous.

Interview Questions
  • What is a good thing your ex employees would say about you?

CorVel

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CorVel in Jul 2022

Interview

Process was robotic and impersonal. Applied and received email from hiring manager next day requesting salary expectations before a interview would be scheduled however salary is non negotiable. 30 min video interview with the manager and another individual. The interviewers did not engage at all no smile, no talk about themselves, the company or the position, zero details provided; they where yawning while I was talking which I thought was very unprofessional. They asked basic “tell me about a time when” type of questions about 4 questions total. Entire process was uncomfortable and says a lot about how they probably treat their employees, would never work for a company that represents themselves in this manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CorVel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CorVel in May 2022

Interview

I was reached out to via email in a very professional way. The interview was over the telephone which made it very easy and smooth. I prefer this route versus going into an office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CorVel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CorVel

Interview

Three rounds of interview. Got to talk to HR first, then the manager of the team, and then the team. The first two round interview questions were easy and straightforward, just about personality, attitude and such. The team interview was challenging. It was all about technical and computer science.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CorVel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CorVel

Interview

Generic yet conversational and professional. The conversation was thorough and ethical. The Recruiter was very concise and knowledgeable about the team and the company, including next steps. Day to day duties and expectations were discussed as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CorVel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CorVel in Dec 2021

Interview

I did a quick phone screening with a recruiter and got invited for an interview with the team lead and a couple other members the following day. The video meeting went well and was asked multiple questions by each of the attendees and got an opportunity to ask questions myself. Fit for their team appeared to be very important for them and I'm assuming I wasn't a great fit as I wasn't invited back for the next interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do I look for in leadership. How I would describe my personality. How do I handle conflict.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at CorVel (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

A thirty minute phone screen with company recruiter, that lasted forty five minutes, discussing the role, the company, and my qualifications. We discussed the salary range, which was at the same level as an Information Systems Security Analyst with 5 years of experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CorVel (Portland, OR)

Interview

The interview was good! It was conversational, they were mostly asking about experience. What is done at other jobs, things I was familiar with, etc. Pretty standard interview. I liked the people a lot, the interviewers were friendly and I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CorVel (Irvine, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Got an email from the hiring manager to set-up an interview. Thought it was weird as HR initially does the first interview. 10 days After my 2nd interview was done, I got an email from the HR asking if I am available for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • The first interview was with the hiring manager and one more person. It was great. The 2nd interview was with a larger team. It went well for most part but there was 1 person that was conducting it as an interrogation. Glad to have not received the offer.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews

CorVel Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CorVel as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.21 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Claims Assistant and Registered Nurse Case Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Claims Specialist and Administrative Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CorVel takes an average of 15 days when considering 65 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Administrative Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Claims Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CorVel according to 65 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.43%