CorVel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CorVel Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2017

2.3

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CorVel in October 2017.

Interview

Bennett Johnson emailed me asking to interview me over the phone anytime within her 2 hour window. She was extremely rude and hostile. She just got straight to her script without saying hello. After just four of her questions I told her I was not interested and hung up. Glassdoor reviews must be true. You would have to be very desperate to attempt to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• This job pays $12-14 an hour. Is that ok with you?   1 Answer

Product Team Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CorVel.

Interview

A number of phone interviews and one in person interview with a panel of team members. The process was quick and professional. Most team members had questions while others listened. The team interview was conducted with different individuals than the phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Talk about an instance where I made a mistake working with a customer and how I rectified the situation.   Answer Question

Medical Only Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CorVel (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted Resume/Application. Received an email interview offer. Provided information for background check and proof of education. Coordinated time/date of interview. Completed interview with supervisor. Received job offer. Accepted and set a start date.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in becoming an adjuster with CorVel?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CorVel (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for position online. Received no feedback for well over 2 weeks. When I finally did receive feedback, I was told I did not possess specific skills they required for the position despite those skills being prevalent and adequate on my resume.

When I did finally receive feedback, it was in the form of 2 emails. One asking for an interview and one stating that they were moving on with other candidates and that the interview request was sent in error.

This all points to an HR/recruiting department who is unable to understand and parse a sr. technical resume and does not understand how to relate that with the technical requirements of the position. This also suggests that communication and attention to detail is poor at CorVel and needs serious improvement before top level candidates should consider this a viable place of emplyment.

Telephone RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CorVel (White Marsh, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was smooth and the recruiter was very friendly. It seemed as though he was just reading off questions and typing in my answers. He was very clear that it was an office job. I think many applicants thought it was a work from home job, or at least a job that offered more flexibility.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CorVel (Norristown, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process answered all my questions and provided me with all needed information needed. I was provided with a handbook as well as links to the companies website to research prior to starting at the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your background experience in workers' compensation?   Answer Question

Bill Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CorVel (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

You are hired through a temp agency and sent for interview with Manager and Supervisor. They are looking for positive attitude, billing, customer service and AR background. I was told up front that it is temp to hire and can take up to 90 days to become a regular employee.

Interview Questions

• What my goals are with the company and how I adapt to change.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CorVel.

Interview

The interview process was in a comfortable atmosphere. Although the interviewer was late, he did not fail to mention attendance protocols. Ive been offered the position and I'm excited. Hopefully I can accel abundantly with this growing company.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked typical interview questions along with a few interest questions.   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CorVel (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick interview process. They really try and get to know you and see if you fit their culture. I felt very comfortable. Everyone was super friendly and approachable. They were pleasant and allowed me to ask my questions as well.

Bill Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CorVel (North Sacramento, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

interview was brief and simple. interview was one on one and the questions were common interview questions. simple ten minutes. no testing no nothing just ten minutes of my time