CorVel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.2

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CorVel (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for position online. Received no feedback for well over 2 weeks. When I finally did receive feedback, I was told I did not possess specific skills they required for the position despite those skills being prevalent and adequate on my resume.

When I did finally receive feedback, it was in the form of 2 emails. One asking for an interview and one stating that they were moving on with other candidates and that the interview request was sent in error.

This all points to an HR/recruiting department who is unable to understand and parse a sr. technical resume and does not understand how to relate that with the technical requirements of the position. This also suggests that communication and attention to detail is poor at CorVel and needs serious improvement before top level candidates should consider this a viable place of emplyment.

Telephone RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CorVel (White Marsh, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was smooth and the recruiter was very friendly. It seemed as though he was just reading off questions and typing in my answers. He was very clear that it was an office job. I think many applicants thought it was a work from home job, or at least a job that offered more flexibility.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CorVel (Norristown, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process answered all my questions and provided me with all needed information needed. I was provided with a handbook as well as links to the companies website to research prior to starting at the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your background experience in workers' compensation?   Answer Question

Bill Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CorVel (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

You are hired through a temp agency and sent for interview with Manager and Supervisor. They are looking for positive attitude, billing, customer service and AR background. I was told up front that it is temp to hire and can take up to 90 days to become a regular employee.

Interview Questions

• What my goals are with the company and how I adapt to change.   Answer Question

Procurement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CorVel.

Interview

The interview process was in a comfortable atmosphere. Although the interviewer was late, he did not fail to mention attendance protocols. Ive been offered the position and I'm excited. Hopefully I can accel abundantly with this growing company.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked typical interview questions along with a few interest questions.   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CorVel (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick interview process. They really try and get to know you and see if you fit their culture. I felt very comfortable. Everyone was super friendly and approachable. They were pleasant and allowed me to ask my questions as well.

Bill Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CorVel (North Sacramento, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

interview was brief and simple. interview was one on one and the questions were common interview questions. simple ten minutes. no testing no nothing just ten minutes of my time

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CorVel (Folsom, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was fairly quick. I was interviewed by the supervisor and was always in contact with the manager. The interview was very informal but the supervisor was very nice and went at an even pace.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for this job?
      How would you describe your work ethic?
      Why do you want this job?
      How long do you plan to stay?
      If applicable, are you going to school, if so, what are majoring in?
      Answer Question

Bill Review Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CorVel.

Interview

You interview with the supervisor of your department and the head of the bill review department. It is not a long process at all, just the regular interview questions. They love to see you dressed nice and tidey

Claims Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CorVel (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

you sit infront of a supervisor or 2 and maybe the manager then they ask you questions and you answer them based on what you feel is right. I had 2 supervisors and another assistant in the room

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you were in and how did you handle it   Answer Question