Cover image for Corning

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Corning Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 367 of over 367 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Corning

Application

I interviewed at Corning

Interview

Me hicieron sentir de una manera segura.,confiable al momento de la entrevista , el entrevistador muy profesional,respetuoso , sencillo y claro al transmitir lo que se requiere para la posición que se está aplicando.

Interview Questions
  • Cuántos años de experiencia laboral? Metas ?
    Answer Question

Corning

Application

I interviewed at Corning

Interview

I first talked with the HR representative in charge of the IT program, then directly with the managers of my team. We conversed mainly about experience / why I wanted to work for Corning

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Corning

Application

I interviewed at Corning

Interview

I had a phone interview first with someone from their corporate HR group. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager a couple of days later.. This was the most crucial. Lastly I had my final interview with a panel of 6 people asking questions for an hour. They had different objectives in measuring different attributes about me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you influenced your project team to make an important decision about a project.

Corning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corning

Interview

It was just a screen this far, so I do not know if I am continuing. The interviewer was very nice and we had a good conversation. The screening was just a get to know you where I was asked: Why join the company, What skills do I have to offer, What are my strengths.

Corning

Application

I interviewed at Corning

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screen. Then, I was brought on site for 1:1 interviews with the leadership team. It was about a half day, and I was invited to lunch. I heard back within a week.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my leadership and supervisory experience.

Corning

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corning

Interview

Day long interviews with multiple interviewers from all different functions. They ask a series of questions to check your values, behavior and ability. Be specific about examples from your work history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad Juarez

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corning (Ciudad Juarez) in Nov 2022

Interview

They need to give you some feedback and be upfront about the needs they are looking for and reasons why you are or are not considered for the position. s

Interview Questions
  • What are the reasons why we should hire you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Corning (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022

Interview

Short phone call with company recruiter then an in person interview with hiring manager and two other field engineers. In person interview only took 30 minutes and they were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time you went above and beyond in your current position?

Corning

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Corning in Nov 2022

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly. I kind of knew I wasn't a perfect fit for this exact position, but still hope to get another interview for the other position I applied for, and would be perfect for.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with remote work.

Corning

Application

I interviewed at Corning

Interview

Three interviews 1. HR 2. Area Manager and 2 supervisors 3. Manager of different area (For 2nd opinion purposes) 1 week gap between 1 &2 2 weeks gap between 2&3 Received offer almost 3 weeks after third interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 367 Interviews

Corning Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Corning as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.91 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Manager and Process Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Corning takes an average of 34 days when considering 369 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 18 days), whereas Process Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 45 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Corning according to 369 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.43%