Crocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crocs Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.1

Intern Interview

Interview

Found the application on Indeed.com and applied online. I was then emailed by the HR Department and was asked to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview from the HR person and was told she was taking notes and then would give the notes to hiring manager to decide.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was unplanned. I dropped off my application and the manager interviewed me on the spot. She looked over my application and asked a few questions about why I chose to apply there and so on. It felt more like a casual conversation than an interview.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter online and filled out an application in the store and was called for an interview about a week later. Had a one on one interview with the Assistant Manager, she was very nice and the interview was extremely easy. After another week and a half, I received a phone call from the store manager and proceeded to have a second interview over the phone. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about the Crocs company?   1 Answer
    • What are three strengths and weaknesses you have?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer, what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was offered very close to what I requested.

Sales Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (New York, NY).

Interview

i walked in and gave them my resume. i was contacted next day, hired over the phone, began paid training immediately. started work next week. i had no experience in retail and that was ok

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Locust Grove, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Locust Grove, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me over the phone and gave me a two minute interview. After the interview she offered me the job. Personal information such as my d.l. was to be emailed to the company which concerned me but it turned out to be legit. I waited two days for my background check and was cleared. However once I was contacted again, I was offered a lower position for less pay. I did not accept.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer is looking for something that we do not sell?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Livermore, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the store manager position but upon completion of my interview I received a call being offered a slightly lower position. The interview process really focuses on your experience and familiarity with the Croc's brand.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the Crocs brand ?   1 Answer

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Boulder, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. 30 minutes before our scheduled phone screen I received an email from the recruiter to reschedule - no biggie, I understand things come up. I responded to the email with my availability for the next week and didn't hear back from the recruiter until a couple of days later. We scheduled a second phone interview and the morning of my second scheduled phone interview I waited 30 minutes for the call from the recruiter until I emailed the recruiter to reschedule. We were finally able to speak that afternoon - guess third time's the charm. I thought the interview went well and the recruiter informed me that I will be contacted the following week. The next week I emailed the recruiter and got NO response. A few days after that I emailed again and finally received a response saying that the position was no longer available. It would have been nice to have been sent an email saying I did not get the job, like most companies do. Overall, I found the recruiter to be unreliable and unprofessional, and it makes me question whether my interview was taken seriously or not.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was very clear and consistent. The recruiter kept in great contact and shared important information. I was out of state, so we were able to interview by phone, and then by Skype when needed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work on a project that you had no experience with before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer was strong and right within the specs I had asked for. Therefore I did not negotiate.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (West Covina, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was the most simplest I've been on so far. I applied online and received an email from Crocs a couple of days later. They wanted to schedule a phone interview with me. The phone interview is easy if you have retail experience and have worked as a manager in the past.

It was a conference call with the recruiter, store manager, and district manager. All three of them asked me a total of 5 questions each and each question had a follow up. Very relaxed tone and common questions.

Interview Questions

Position offered was an hour commute and the pay was TOO low for a assistant store manager position.

Associate Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO).

Interview

I met with 5 people. Some alone and some together and they all didn't have much time. They all asked random questions amongst general work discussion that didn't involve me whatsoever. It was awkward.