Cyprexx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cyprexx Interview Questions

2.1

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL).

Interview

It was a quick interview. They asked about 8 questions. I was nervous but it was not a high pressure situation. The panel of people were friendly. It was to the point.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Panel interview with HR and operations management. It was an open conversation with general questions about my previous work history. They also asked specific questions about applicable experiences that pertain to the open position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a previous experience where you had to use your negotiating skills in a business setting.   Answer Question

Maintenance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and detailed, after your initial interview with the temp company you get an onsite interview and it lasts roughly 10-15minutes. They ask you about previous experience and what you know about property preservation. You usually get an answer the same day and then go for your drug testing.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL).

Interview

The company strictly uses recruiters. Employment is provided as a 6-month, contract to hire. The interview process was very quick - A phone call from the recruiter, a face-to-face, then an offer before getting back home. The interview was conducted by the development manager, a senior developer, and the CTO.

The questions were extremely generic. Answer questions about webforms, winforms, why each are in existence and when to use one another. Discuss the theory behind OOP and when to use what.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation. They offer a max salary and do not budge from there.

Inside Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview is set up through a temp to hire agency for a 12 week trial process. Once you interview with the temp agency they will set up an interview with the HR department. You are required to take a typing test as well as a test on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. You must be able to type a minimum of 36 words per minute and score a minimum of 90% on the Microsoft tests. On your interview with the HR department it is a scheduled 15 minute interview where they ask you about your job history. Fairly laid back and no pressure at all. The only uncomfortable thing is that it is not a one on one interview. You will meet with a minimum of 3 people and it is hard to get a read on how well that you did because the collaborate together to see if you are a fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions about your job history. They asked if I was able to negotiate pricing in my past experience and asked for an example. I was also asked if I would be able to work at either of their locations in the area and if I would work overtime. again this was a basic interview and in my opinion it is hard to get the feel for a candidate in 15 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

What a mess! The interview questions were straight out of "HR for dummies." I was more prepared for the interview then the individuals at the table. I sat as the three read my resume. I was then asked why I left my previous job. Huh? My resume shows that my previous position was in another state. I told her I moved. She proceeded to ask how many times I was late or absent. I almost walked out but I need to pay my bills like everyone else. I accepted the offer of employment as I continue look for another position.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation at your last job?   1 Answer

Preforeclosure Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

They go through temp agencies and then hire you on if they like. There is more than one person in the room and they ask you the typical interview questions. Negotiation questions, experience, and a few "what would you do in this scenario" questions,

Repairs Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviews are all given through various temp agencies as this is how they hire people and the interviews are 15 minutes. They want to know what you know about their company and if you are aware of their services. Don't ask intelligent questions as you may not get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was determined by the temp agency.

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

The first interview was through a temp agency. They would review and revise your resume. Then if considered suitable you would be called in for an second interview. They ask a series of job related questions. They are three peopl intervkewing you.

Interview Questions

• Why did i leave the previous job and if i knew anything about there company   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager of the administrative department. I was called that afternoon after the HR manager got back in the office and was offered the position. I started at a competitive salary. The manager I interviewed with was a very nice person who made me feel comfortable. Very professional environment.