Cyprexx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cyprexx

2.2

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Rose, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Saint Rose, LA) in November 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was very professional and well put together

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL).

Interview

The company strictly uses recruiters. Employment is provided as a 6-month, contract to hire. The interview process was very quick - A phone call from the recruiter, a face-to-face, then an offer before getting back home. The interview was conducted by the development manager, a senior developer, and the CTO.

The questions were extremely generic. Answer questions about webforms, winforms, why each are in existence and when to use one another. Discuss the theory behind OOP and when to use what.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation. They offer a max salary and do not budge from there.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cyprexx in August 2015.

Interview

HR team and a operations manager asked me questions about the industry and what type of work I would be doing. Did I understand the role I would be playing with the preservation of the clients properties.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the bank owned property industry   1 Answer

Preservation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

The first interview was through a temp agency. They would review and revise your resume. Then if considered suitable you would be called in for an second interview. They ask a series of job related questions. They are three peopl intervkewing you.

Interview Questions

• Why did i leave the previous job and if i knew anything about there company   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Preservation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

What a mess! The interview questions were straight out of "HR for dummies." I was more prepared for the interview then the individuals at the table. I sat as the three read my resume. I was then asked why I left my previous job. Huh? My resume shows that my previous position was in another state. I told her I moved. She proceeded to ask how many times I was late or absent. I almost walked out but I need to pay my bills like everyone else. I accepted the offer of employment as I continue look for another position.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation at your last job?   1 Answer

Repairs Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviews are all given through various temp agencies as this is how they hire people and the interviews are 15 minutes. They want to know what you know about their company and if you are aware of their services. Don't ask intelligent questions as you may not get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was determined by the temp agency.

Inside Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview is set up through a temp to hire agency for a 12 week trial process. Once you interview with the temp agency they will set up an interview with the HR department. You are required to take a typing test as well as a test on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. You must be able to type a minimum of 36 words per minute and score a minimum of 90% on the Microsoft tests. On your interview with the HR department it is a scheduled 15 minute interview where they ask you about your job history. Fairly laid back and no pressure at all. The only uncomfortable thing is that it is not a one on one interview. You will meet with a minimum of 3 people and it is hard to get a read on how well that you did because the collaborate together to see if you are a fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions about your job history. They asked if I was able to negotiate pricing in my past experience and asked for an example. I was also asked if I would be able to work at either of their locations in the area and if I would work overtime. again this was a basic interview and in my opinion it is hard to get the feel for a candidate in 15 minutes.   Answer Question

Preforeclosure Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

They go through temp agencies and then hire you on if they like. There is more than one person in the room and they ask you the typical interview questions. Negotiation questions, experience, and a few "what would you do in this scenario" questions,

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL).

Interview

It was a quick interview. They asked about 8 questions. I was nervous but it was not a high pressure situation. The panel of people were friendly. It was to the point.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyprexx (Brandon, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager of the administrative department. I was called that afternoon after the HR manager got back in the office and was offered the position. I started at a competitive salary. The manager I interviewed with was a very nice person who made me feel comfortable. Very professional environment.