DHL Express Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at DHL Express

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 307 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at DHL Express (Canada)

Interview

One quick phone interview with mostly screening questions, then scheduled an in-person interview for the next week. You are asked to make a presentation and a panel interview which was pretty standard.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at DHL Express?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Express (United Kingdom)

Interview

Required to give an overview of understanding of global sanctions and prove investigative qualities . Looking for integrity and attention to detail and focus and ability to process large volumes of work and to get on well with a team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us what you know about sanctions
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Coffee chat that was initiated after attending a networking event. This was then followed up by recording yourself answering 4 different question. Once that was completed I was invited to a 45 min Zoom interview after

Interview Questions
DHL Express
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Petaling Jaya) in Dec 2020

Interview

My initial application was submitted for the Senior Country Support Manager role but was asked by the hiring manager if I would be interested in the Senior Screening Center Manager role instead during my first interview. The first two interviews were completed within 2 weeks as well as all HR related documentation. The first interview was with the hiring manager along with HR presence. The second interview was with the second line reporting manager only. During the second interview, I waited for 15 minutes in Zoom and tried all means (via phone calls, emails) to reach out to the HR personnel (whom I presumed was not working from the office that day) only to be informed that the interviewer overran in his meeting and the interview had to be rescheduled to half an hour later. I’m a candidate who recently went through a retrenchment prior to applying to DHL. During the reference/background check process, HR requested for my former direct manager (from my last company which I had been retrenched) as one of my referees provided in my application. This is in addition to the consent form which I’ve signed and executed in relation to my background checks.

Interview Questions
  • 1st interview (hiring manager): What do you understand about this role? Why do you apply for this role?
  • 1st interview (hiring manager): Did your previous company compensates you in the severance agreement with them?
  • 1st interview (hiring manager): How many months of salary compensation did you receive from your previous company in the severance package?
  • 1st interview (HR): How old are you? Are you single?
  • 1st interview (HR): How much lower can you go in terms of your salary expectation?
  • 2nd interview (hiring manager): What do you consider as a good place to work in a company?
  • 2nd interview (hiring manager): If you’re in a conflicting situation involving your direct employee and the customer, who will you side?
Anonymous Employee in Italy
Application

I interviewed at DHL Express (Italy)

Interview

Colloquio di gruppo con presentazione personale e test attitudinale individuale e di gruppo, totale durata 2 ore circa

Interview Questions
DHL Express
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roissy-en-France
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DHL Express (Roissy-en-France) in Nov 2020

Interview

Entretien avec la RH et le responsable du recrutement Description du Parcours et analyse de la personnalité du candidat Mise en situation en Anglais sur actualités, contact client, sur la règlementation Accueil très agréable et un cadeau en fin d'entretien

Interview Questions
  • Qu'est ce que vos collègues pensent de vous? Quel est le dernier accord de libre échange en vigueur? Parlez moi du Brexit (En Anglais)
Anonymous Employee in Regensdorf
Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Regensdorf) in Nov 2020

Interview

Super easy einzelgespräch mit ganz easy Fragen über meine Vergangenheit + ein paar spezielle Fragen sowie: Was ist mein Traumjob etc. so zusagen das war die erste Runde, nach einem Monat ein Probetag, warte Zeit bis sich entscheiden 2 Wochen.

Interview Questions
  • Ganz normale Fragen Vorstellungsgespräch Fragen über meine berufliche Werdegang etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reunion
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Express (Reunion)

Interview

Several question on my experience, knowledge of the field, my management techniques and experience. They insisted on the fact that they expect from their manager to stay odd hours and weekends if needed

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DHL Express (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

Quick - 2-weeks and I received and offer. Be prepared to do a presentation as part of the hiring and interview process. With COVID, the entire process was virtual and the position is WFH for the foreseeable future.

Interview Questions
  • Learn about DHL Express - this will be crucial to your success in the interview process.
  • What could you contribute to the success of DHL?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Express (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Oct 2020

Interview

Muito bom e direto!! A empresa realmente se preocupa com quem esta sendo entrevistado, tudo é bem explicado e o entrevistador é muito calmo e direto com o que quer!

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 307