DHL Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.8

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DHL Express (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I showed up on time and they made me wait 30mins then the manager showed up and said that the job is I am going to drive from DHL to airport then he showed me the door and told me you're set. That's it.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. Apparently the manager is under stress or trying to do things in a short time so he can go home earlier than his end time.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express.

Interview

You apply online, then an HR interview, then they give you a case study that you have to solve in 2 hours and then present it to a panel.

Interview Questions

• They give you a case study that you have to solve and make a presentation in 2 hours.   1 Answer

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Melrose Park, IL).

Interview

I applied and went in for an interview the same day and got hired the same day. Interview was short and was non stressfull. The actual process took about two weeks for me to start work.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DHL Express (Oxford, MS) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was laid back, one on one just going over my resume and talking about the position. The hiring recruiter seemed very interested and I enjoyed the entire process. The interviewer had a few questions for me and I answered the questions to the best of my ability. Overall the interview was enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you were faced with conflict and how you handled the conflict?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DHL Express (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview and hiring was quick. It was a panel of five people around a big table in a meeting room. I was sitting there for my interview ad if I were apart of the staff. So I acted as one of them and spoke. It was great. The only set back in this position is the manager didn't know how to manage. He had his picks or favorites. Although my work was far more exceptional, he took my accounts and gave it to someone else and they would get credit. Unfair.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your previous jobs?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was very straight forward and transparent. Company asked standard interview questions and were mostly attempting to grasp your professional history above everything else. I interviewed with the southeast director and the area service manager. I was in constant contact with everyone prior to and after the interview. It's a great company to work for.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was on campus followed by a second interview over the phone. The questions were pretty basic and gave a lot of overview of the positions. The third interview is on site and you spend the first half of the day shadowing various positions and the second part of the day in the panel interview. I had to make a Powerpoint presentation as well as answer to a panel of managers. The questions there were a lot harder and they really drill you about a lot of different information.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DHL Express.

Interview

The interview was more difficult than your average interview. Do your research on the company as though you already work there. Ask a lot of questions when you are given the opportunity.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DHL Express (Erlanger, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked in, said I wanted a job, two weeks later I was in orientation. The interview's a joke. They will hire anyone who can pass a background check and a drug test. I "interviewed" three feet from someone else who was also being interviewed by another recruiter, while two more people waited outside. It's like a factory, just churning people through.

Interview Questions

• What are you hoping to gain from your experience with DHL?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express.

Interview

Took me a couple of weeks. One phone interview and one on-site interview. On the phone interview, the guy asked about my self-assessment on my technical skills like SQL or Excel. On the on-site interview, the head of the department interviewed me. She asked about my background and skills. She then provided some introduction about what they do and what the position does to help the department.