DHL Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Telesales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Tempe, AZ) in June 2018.

Interview

I was referred by a friend for the position
    First step: Intital Phone screen to gauge your knowledge and interest

Second step: More traditional style interview with question focused on sales, experience, potential fit, and goals.

Final step: They fly you out to Tempe, AZ for an observation, presentation, and panel interview. The presentation is your time to sell yourself and your added benefit. The panel interview is half STAR base and half traditional question based.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to sell to a hard customer? What did you do and what were the results?   Answer Question

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DHL Express (Huntsville, AL) in February 2009.

Interview

Interview required a power point presentation which is challenging for those without Microsoft capabilities

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Express (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I loved working their until they moved the office to far for me to drive. I was with them for 6 yrs . I learned a lot from them and they offered different training classes to advance within the company

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DHL Express (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview and hiring was quick. It was a panel of five people around a big table in a meeting room. I was sitting there for my interview ad if I were apart of the staff. So I acted as one of them and spoke. It was great. The only set back in this position is the manager didn't know how to manage. He had his picks or favorites. Although my work was far more exceptional, he took my accounts and gave it to someone else and they would get credit. Unfair.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your previous jobs?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express.

Interview

Process took around 4-6 weeks. Initial phone interview with HR. You set up a time when to call, basic behavioral questions, then moved onto final round. Final round took place at the facility, 2 people interviewing at the same time. Mostly behavioral questions. Took about a 1-2 weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself type questions, several behavioral questions, and went over everything on resume. Questions weren't too hard.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DHL Express (Baltimore, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for the first round in December. Questions were mostly about previous experience. Second round came in February, kind of informal interview. I still dont have the formal offer, but the interviewer made an informal one.

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at DHL Express in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next day to schedule a phone screening. The recruiter was very nice so we schedule the 30 min phone screening for the next day. She called me on time and we went over my qualifications, experience,etc...At the end she told me that she wanted me to have phone interview with the area sales manager and that she would be sending me an email in that regards, which she did. The next day I received the call from the area sales manager and it took about 45 min. He invited me onsite to have a side by side, then make a presentation and attend a panel interview with all the different sales managers, the HR manager and the sales director. Everything went great and he told me I would be hearing from them in the following days. Less than 10 minutes after I received a call with an offer! Yay!

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Tempe, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview and lasted about 45 min. First ask to go over my resume, basically my 60 sec elevator pitch. It was standard sales questions, the interview went well and I was invited onsite to meet with a panel. Majority of the question were about my personality and to see if I was a fit into DHL culture.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DHL Express.

Interview

The interview was more difficult than your average interview. Do your research on the company as though you already work there. Ask a lot of questions when you are given the opportunity.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was on campus followed by a second interview over the phone. The questions were pretty basic and gave a lot of overview of the positions. The third interview is on site and you spend the first half of the day shadowing various positions and the second part of the day in the panel interview. I had to make a Powerpoint presentation as well as answer to a panel of managers. The questions there were a lot harder and they really drill you about a lot of different information.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DHL Express (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

When applying online you take a brief test. After applying you get a call within a few days over the phone for a phone interview. After the phone interview if you pass you get called in for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and HR. If they like you at this point you must then pass several tests including a background and drug test. At this point you have one last interview with the director of the site and he then offers you a job if everything checks out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. Everyone starts out at $28,500 with the opportunity to bonus each quarter.