DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions

Interviews at DHL Supply Chain

2.6

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain in June 2020.

Interview

The recruiter that I was scheduled to interview with didn’t answer when I called in for the interview via Skype. Completely unprofessional. Don’t waste your time applying for this company.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process was good. A recruiter reached out to me, I then had an interview with the manager, shadowed someone via Zoom and then a panel interview. In the panel interview I had to create a presentation and then answer questions after. Each interviewer had a few questions and then moved on. I did this via zoom and it worked out nicely.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain in April 2020.

Interview

1) Phone Interview with HR;
    2) In-person interview with the manager.
    Make sure you identify important skills and relevant experience in your resume and application. Talk about your relevant or related experience to the HR manager. Sound positive and energetic. DHL wants fast pace and attention to the detail.

Interview Questions

• Picking, stowing, shipping, supplies, customers, type of businesses, specific questions about forklifts.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Interview

Meet at school career fair. Did interview , and got accepted to go to the college day ( btw they pay for everything). They then give you the chance to present yourself to HR, and two interviews afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Give me one time you went out of your way for a customer.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Chico, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

My interview with DHL consisted of about 15-20 minutes of talk with two DHL recruiters. Both were friendly and asked considerate questions related to my personal skills and qualification needed for the position in question.

Interview Questions

• If your friends could describe you in two words, what would they be?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain in January 2020.

Interview

It was around lunchtime, and it seemed as if someone was hungry and ready to go. He didn't ask many questions or attempt to be that interpersonal. Was not asked anything hard or special really.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself I will not see on your resume.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Tampa, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

Nasty,no progress make me come 4 time and make me wait for more 2 hr every time before somebody talk to me y the lobby, read 40 page, that I don't need to know and stupid test.

Interview Questions

• Question about geographic world (stupid)   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

Interview as very easy overall. Interviewers made me feel very comfortable during the interviews. Overall, the questions were not difficult at all. There were two people who interviewed me for the operations supervisor position.

Forklift Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

I was called & emailed within a week or two of applying on Glassdoor. The interview took about an hour or so. It was fast, thorough, & pretty straightforward.

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

I got the interview during my school's career fair. The interview was the next day. My interview was very relaxed and welcoming. The person who interviewed me was very personable.