DPR Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DPR Construction Interview Questions

Interviews at DPR Construction

2.7

Interview

Good experience overall. Got an interview after a college career fair. Felt the interview was productive and that they were interested in my skill set and understanding my background, etc.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process depends on the person, level of job and prior experience. I was a student while I was interviewing and got the opportunity through career fair. The interview panel was two stages with a initial screening and a second interview with 2-3 person panel.

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process went very well smooth great people. DPR is a great company hopefully I can hear back top commercial company in the states excited so obtain a position

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DPR Construction.

Interview

Extremely drawn out interview process that was not outlined from the beginning and felt somewhat unorganized. I met with several people over several days, meeting with some of the same people more than once. I even took PTO from my current job to go into the office in person (amidst the pandemic).

Interview Questions

• How would you make friends here?   1 Answer

Interview

Very easy, spoke to them at career fair and had interview next day and was offered internship. Interviewers were very nice and alumni. Asked questions that mostly tested fit and to get to know you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DPR Construction.

Interview

Talked to 3 different DPR Employees. Asked regular behavioral questions and some construction circumstantial questions such as "What would you do in this scenario..?" An example is is what would you do if a subcontractor was behind schedule, how would you handle that?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Austin, TX) in September 2020.

Interview

Met with 4 interviewers over zoom because of COVID, no basic questions, most of them were more personality-based than experience-based. Overall a lot of fun. Process took about 2 weeks

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Very organized and well thought out.
    Made a stressful process more fun with ice breakers.
    16 interviewers, rotated 8 times to different rooms with 2 interviewers in each room.
    Provided lunch and gave a lot of insight into who DPR is.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview process was broken out into three stages. Recruiter, Hiring Manager, and Potential Team. Overall a good process but received no closure or final status of application or rejection. I would have given this review a thumbs up rating but was disappointed to not receive feedback or closure on the process which does not seem aligned with the culture.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses, Success vs. Unsuccessful, What drives you, project involvement, etc.   Answer Question

Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DPR Construction (San Diego, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview prior to interviewing with 5 separate in person interviews, with people holding different positions in the company. Would interview with each person for about 20-30 minutes. Interview questions were focused more on if you are a fit that your knowledge for the position. DPR has the ability to train people for their job, but want to ensure they are hiring good people that share their Core Ideologies.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer