DSFederal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DSFederal Interview Questions

Interviews at DSFederal

2.3

Interview

Technical questions: UI, Backend, Asp.net, C#, Architecture, OOP, Angular, Rest API, JSON, Sort Algorithm, Language
    Salary: range
    Relocation: Yes/No
    Work authorization
    Availability
    Current location
    Tell the most complicated case in your projects
    Tell me why we would hire you

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSFederal in July 2017.

Interview

Easy Interview. Had to go onsite for the interview. Two people interviewed me. It was relatively an easy and friendly interview .

Master Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DSFederal (Alexandria, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Received one phone call and was then asked to update a few things on my resume so the government would accept. Afterwards HR coordinated all hiring details. Was given a verbal offer and then it was followed up with a written offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DSFederal (Rosslyn, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Lunch meeting to discuss opportunity, job specifications, client characteristics and schedule for a sub-contract position supporting a federal agency. I enjoyed a prior relationship with the prime contracting firm and the hiring manager; assessing my skills and suitability for the position was not the primary purpose of the interview.

Scientific Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DSFederal (Rockville, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone call followed by in-person interview. Interview questions were silly. No meat to them. Following the interview, the company went silent for 2 weeks. I heard nothing from anyone.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DSFederal (Rockville, MD) in September 2019.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with a person from the HR which was easy. The in-person interview was with two projects managers. One was more focused on my soft skills and the other one more on my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you utilize your skills to optimize the outcomes of the projects?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DSFederal (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bangalore).

Interview
    Screening, tech interview and DU and HR round.
    The interview went in phone. The Senior manager took interview and it was good aggresive discussion and was a great experience indeed. He asked about all technical and process related things. The discussion was quite good and he said you will get feedback from HR. I did not get the level of designation I was looking for but salary wise hike was fine…

Interview Questions

• Why accenture?
      Answer Question
      What are your strenghts and weakness?
      Answer Question
      Negotiation
      Salary and designation   Answer Question

DSFederal Response

Nov 6, 2017 – Communications Manager

Hello,

We have never actually hired employees in India or any country other than the U.S.; we have also never partnered with Accenture. We believe that you might have confused us with another... More