DXC Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Series of phone interviews happened (Recruiter, HR, etc.) before the interview with the hiring manager and his manager. It was not too hard. Interviewers were great and very much personable.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of the things in the age of fast changing technologies?   2 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DXC Technology in May 2017.

Interview

i hour interview process with the list of technical questions. and asked examples from previous experience. Interviewer give an scenario and asked me to how do I trouble shoot it. And Asked me to write down few queries based on few set of scenarios.

Interview Questions

• It was almost all the basic technical questions on JAVA, web services, linux and SQL databases.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called me for a quick 10 min talk in which she talked most of the time. Asked me about technologies I have used at school/work/side-projects.

Second interview is technical.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC Technology (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Like most people I was scouted by some low level recruiter in a different country. Eventually I was hired as a temp through an agency. Then I went perm after about 6 months.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter first but I remember that I did not apply , the process started since late April and end up in early July but the start date was until last week of August

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Newark, DE) in May 2018.

Interview

Several phone interviews...Really there were two sets of interviews, one with a recruiter the other with a manager. The hours they are hiring for made me decline. The shifts are unworkable for anyone with a family.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about IT: # of TCP ports, the difference between tcp/udp... the basic questions to see if you have any working knowledge of IT. Really there were two sets of interviews, one with a recruiter the other with a manager. The hours they are hiring for made me decline.   Answer Question

IT Developer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Conway, AR) in December 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume to the hiring manager, within the week I was contacted for an interview. Interview was through our internal Skype messenger. Questions where asked regarding Java/SQL with a scaling difficulty. Problems were shown in an online presentation form with working space for me to write out my thoughts.

Interview Questions

• If you see performance issues from a database query, how do you go about resolving the issue.   1 Answer

IT Developer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Day One employee, spun from HPE.

Refer to HP's hiring process for an idea of the interview structure, but you can expect an initial behavioral interview, followed by a technical, and then speaking with the team manager about your skills, qualifications, etc.

Interview Questions

• Various SQL based questions; does X do Y or Z.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXC Technology in March 2016.

Interview

Only 2 phone interviews, no in-person interview. The first interview was mostly me asking questions about how it was like working for the company, and the second one was just a rundown of the items on my resume. I thought this was pretty sketchy coming from what was (at the time) Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Interview Questions

• First interview: Asked what questions I had about the company, this interview was mostly me asking the questions   1 Answer
    • Second interview: Asked about my resume, went down the list   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Plano, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. One of the longest job processes iv ever been involved with (over a month). The interview process requires an assessment score before being looked at. Once you score you may get an interview. My personal experience was was face to face. A time frame from applying and having an interview was about 2 weeks. Now i've been waiting over a month doing background, drug testing, and employment verification. DXC works with the government so each candidate will be evaluated thoroughly through multiple layers.

Right now the only cons is not seeing a formal job offer just verbal. Also when applying each candidate should be told in the interview about how long the process to take.

This is just my personal experience with applying..

Interview Questions

• How many Balloons can you fit in a garage?   1 Answer
    • On a scale from 1-10 where do you fall as a problem solver?   1 Answer