Dataprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.9

Senior Proje Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dataprise (Rockville, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a Dataprise recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager.
    Went through another three interviews with Senior HR and company leadership. Was not selected for the position but the interview process and personnel involved were extremely professional and responsive throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important project management artifact?   Answer Question

VCIO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dataprise.

Interview

I was contacted by someone from HR shortly after applying. We were able to schedule a short call where I learned more about the company, the position, and answered a few questions. A call with someone else was scheduled for the following day. A few days later I was told that they would be moving ahead with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your experience with each of the technologies listed on your resume.   Answer Question

VCIO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dataprise.

Interview

Clearly laid out the role and interview process. After the HR screen I had an interview with a manager in a similar role. After that, I was told I would move to the next round and they inquired about availability. Four hours later, I got a note that they had filled the role.

Interview Questions

• Start from the beginning of your career and use that to tell your story.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dataprise (Rockville, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

First impressions are everything. The staff was wearing t-shirts, jeans , shorts and flip flops. Staff walking through the lobby being loud and cursing (felt like a high school hallway).

Position is apparently considered "senior". Fixing basic computer issues to network related outages and issues. Very broad expectations.

Interview lasted 35 minutes. Hiring manager and then HR manager. Staff that interviewed me was polite but tough to understand.

I declined to move further due to the first impression I had! They tried hard to model a Google atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• what are the five (5) tasks of Active directory?   1 Answer

Dataprise Response

Jul 17, 2017 – Senior Director of HR and Talent Acquisition

Hello - I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. All feedback - good and bad - helps us learn and grow! I apologize if your interview experience did not meet your expectations and... More

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dataprise (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Very difficult interview with a comprehensive assessment of all you skills from Network to Wireless to Disk IO. You have to know your stuff and you have to come prepared. It is obvious why they have great talent

Interview Questions

• tell me about the differences between HFS, NFS, and SMB   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dataprise (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial screening was about the role and what it entails. Got a call from a recruiter for this position, Spoke with her for roughly 10 mins. Recruiter was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What does FSMO stand for in Active Directory   1 Answer
    • Define the 4 stages in DHCP   1 Answer
    • How do you renew/release IP addresses   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dataprise (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was several video calls with HR and my future manager. They were a pleasure to talk to and made sure that not only was I qualified for the position, but also that I was a good fit for the Dataprise family.

Interview Questions

• There was a strong emphasis on career path within the company and I was asked where I would want to go if an opportunity presented itself.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dataprise in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was to the point. Asked questions related to educational background. Gave time frames for next round of interviews and followed it up to perfection.

Initial Skype interview was to assess technical skills and level of experience.

Secondary Skype interview with AD to further assess my skill set in depth and discuss details of the role.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dataprise (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very direct and to the point. I felt like I clicked very nicely with the people I interviewed with but more importantly, It went quick because I felt like I was talking to actual people and not robots

Interview Questions

• What are looking for in your next job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple

Service Desk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dataprise (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the position through an internal recruiter at Dataprise. The interview process took little over a week and the hiring process took another 2 weeks. You go through a lot of interviews but it's worth it at the end.

Interview Questions

• Have you used or do you know how to implement logon scripts.   Answer Question