Dataprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dataprise (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

My resume was posted online and I was contacted by a company recruiter. I spoke with her on the telephone a couple of times about my experience and the company. She scheduled a telephone interview with "FX". The interview lasted about 10 min with only a couple of technical questions. I was asked about my experience and cut off by the interviewer. A week later I received an email from the recruiter that they chose to pursue other candidates.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dataprise in June 2014.

Interview

Phone call received from a HR admin who was extremely nice and did a great job explaining the company. After her asking some basic questions I was scheduled for a phone interview with a Technical Services Manager who was extremely professional and asked all the right questions for the position.

Interview Questions

• He asked me how I would handle different situations and what the first thing I would do going into a server room for the first time. How would I handle suggesting a new backup solution to a client. What I would look for when identifying issues.   1 Answer

I got an offer to come in to meet the team and have a final interview but had interviewed at another company that was a shorter commute and not multi client support.

Senior Network Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dataprise in August 2011.

Interview

The first on site interview included members of my direct management team and HR. It was really more conversational than question and answer, so no specific questions stand out. The team was forthcoming with answers about the company's direction, though not as specific about my actual day to day job duties, which is one of the reasons I hesitated to accept the position and led to me ultimately declining the offer.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions stand out, although they wanted to know more about my experience working with customers and what my day to day job functions were.   Answer Question

Another position was offered in another city that was a better fit for my family at the time.

Dataprise Response

Jan 19, 2015 – Director of HR & Recruiting

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We will work to ensure future candidates are provided with more specific information on the day to day job duties for the position they are being considered... More

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dataprise (Rockville, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interviews were very good. In person was a joke. I was kept waiting for over a half hour. First interview with human resources was a comical waste of time. She had never read my resume and didn't know what I interviewing for. Ask me about three general questions (surprised I wasn't asked what kind of tree would I be). Then she left. Second guy that I talked on the phone for over an hour, wasn't sure who I was and apologized for scheduling an interview at the same time and had someone waiting. We talked for maybe 15 minutes. The place is the most dysfunctional group I've ever encountered.

Interview Questions

• there weren't any. they were stupid. "What can you bring to Dataprise?" "What's your best asset?" Never once asked me any questions about the job.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dataprise (Rockville, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview. The face to face was great, the management team was engaging and answered all my questions. Do your homework and research about your role before the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with an unproductive tewam member?   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dataprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and the people were nice to me. Interview was not what I expected. It seemed they gave me one thing on paper but the employer wanted different things. They were not on the same page. Didn't feel Dataprise cared about me after the interview. They never e-mailed or called back even after promising they would. It was deliberate on their part so I don't need to read the apologies and excuses for rude behavior. It's just to make themselves look good and engaged but for me it was just swinging in the wind.

Interview Questions

Dataprise Response

May 29, 2015 – Director of HR & Recruiting

I would be remiss if I did not at least post a quick message to apologize. We try to provide each and every candidate with as positive of an experience as possible, but unfortunately, we are not... More

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dataprise (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Very difficult interview with a comprehensive assessment of all you skills from Network to Wireless to Disk IO. You have to know your stuff and you have to come prepared. It is obvious why they have great talent

Interview Questions

• tell me about the differences between HFS, NFS, and SMB   Answer Question

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dataprise (Rockville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Dataprise called me and a nice woman named Alana explained the position to me and was awesome at answering all of my questions! She scheduled an interview for two days later, in which I headed to the headquarters for my in-person interview. Two different people came in to interview me that day for about 45 minutes total. They called me that afternoon and scheduled a second interview for me on Skype which lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, what do you know about the company, went over my resume and asked questions about what I did at my previous jobs, are you good at multitasking and organization, explained the position and asked if I would be able to do that.   Answer Question

Remote Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dataprise in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIN based on my skill set and career path.

Took the initial phone interview with the recruiter to get an insight on the company.

One week later I had three more phone interviews in one day (20 mins for each interview) 1 with the head recruiter, 1 with the manager and one with the manager for this role.

The last interview was technical, knew about 75% of the questions.

Days after that I filled out the paperwork and got a job offer.

I declined the offer and the costs for me to re-locate (did not offer enough for me to locate to another state). They came back with a higher offer and more to relocate.
    I still declined.

Interview Questions

I live in NYC and this position was in Delaware, they did not want to pay more than $2500 for me to relocate.

Service Desk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dataprise (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the position through an internal recruiter at Dataprise. The interview process took little over a week and the hiring process took another 2 weeks. You go through a lot of interviews but it's worth it at the end.

Interview Questions

• Have you used or do you know how to implement logon scripts.   Answer Question