Daugherty Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 107 of over 107 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Daugherty Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions

Interview

Contacted on Linkedin by recruiter CoderPad 90 minute take home test ( coding in Javascript) CoderPad + Zoom 90 minutes (coding an algorithm in Javascript) plus short tech questions with two senior engineers 60 minute behavioural interview

Interview Questions
  • How would you generalize the algorithm further?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (New York, NY) in Feb 2022

Interview

Recruiter will call you and schedule initial conversation. After week of time they will schedule technical interview. Technical Interview 90 mins and Managerial Interview 60 mins. Technical questions based on your experience profile and technology used. At last you have coding exercise as well for 30mins.

Interview Questions
  • Write a code which replace word according to condition described. e.g. 2 replaced with hot and 6 replaced with dog.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

206.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Daugherty Business Solutions~233317
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Alexandria, VA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Very impress with the process 1. Recruiter 2. Tech Interview 3. Management Interview 4. Decision At any step, you may be drop The recruiter was very detailed oriented and make sure I have all the info I needed for the interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Daugherty Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions

Interview

Extremely welcoming. Seemless doing the interview remotely over Teams. Met with varying levels of employees as well as contacts at the client. Open and transparent about the role, how to move up while at Daugherty

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Daugherty Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions

Interview

Three rounds of remote interviews. One with a very polite recruiter, and 2 with more technical skills. I think they just need to do a better job of managing expectations through the process.

Interview Questions
  • I believe they wanted me to be more of a Mobile Developer and I was leaning more towards AWS things. Just really felt like got strung along to the very end when I expected to hear the final salary offer, they said they had no work for me.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2021

Interview

Clear, concise and very fair. Going in as a Director candidate, I knew there would be some extra hoops to jump through. I thought it was warranted and very fair. The HR crew was extremely helpful and transparent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Daugherty Business Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in May 2021

Interview

I was refered to a senior recruiter by a friend. It took her nearly 6 weeks to contact me, and then she sent an email that was largely copied and pasted from content that was over a year old. It seemed very slapdash and unprofessional. Still, I was very excited about this opportunity, so I overlooked it. She scheduled a call and asked me if I wanted to study Data Science with them. I said "yes," which is when she revealed that they were somehow only teaching Software Engineers this term and, evenso, it was apparently full. It felt odd and leading. I was also extremely alarmed when she told me she didn't see how AI fit into Data Science. She assured me I would be "top of the list" to be interviewed for the next round, which should have been in Sept-Oct 2021. I checked in a few months later, which is when I was informed they would not be having another class until January 2022. Several weeks later, I got an email from another recruiter telling me the deadline to apply for this was upcoming. I submitted in time and was rejected outright less than 24 hours later. When I asked for feedback, I was told there were too many people interested. Why impose a deadline, if you have no intention of considering all candidates equally? I noted that I had spoken to a senior recruiter in May and that I was allegedly at the "top of the list" to be interviewed. I was then asked my location, which felt like another attempt to exclude me, but I informed them I would be on site in time for the program. Instead of any further interviewing, I was sent an email by a third recruiter that addressed me as if I was in the midst of an interview process. I thought this was strange, and I am not sure if it followed process. It contained links to the exams for my path. I had a week to complete them. The study guide recommended so many online exercises and courses, I don't know who would have the ability to do all that in one week. I hold a recent MSc in Computer Science and am actually employed as a Software Engineer elsewhere. However, it has been months since I've engaged in the types of questions asked, and I needed to fit 3 unexpected hours of exams into a very busy period. The topics included on the study guide are much more than what is actually on the exams (which are completely standard questions). I finished the exams almost entirely, but we are told to write notes on how we would finish, as if that would convince someone. It is a polite note people put on these exams to take the pressure off. I was rejected again without any comments. However, as I noted to her in my response: I saw no encouragement to disclose disability information, and I usually have a time-based accomodation on projects. Since I did not see this, I gave it my best shot under unusual circumstances. I'm not even mad. It was clear I was unwanted. It would have saved a lot of time and excitement if I had just been told that outright months ago. Companies need to realize their recruiters are the face of the establishment, so when they act as the two I interacted with had, it says volumes about the company and culture. The only person I found reasonable was the third recruiter, who was kind and understanding. If you don't want people, don't waste their time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Daugherty Business Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions

Interview

Preface to say: all the following interviews were conducted virtually over Teams/Zoom due to COVID precautions. Bonus points for the process being smooth and cohesive, despite the weird times we were in! Initial phone screen was friendly and very informative about the way Daugherty operates, and the nature of the positions they were looking to fill. Never seemed rushed, and interviewer made good on his promise to follow up with answers to a few questions I had. After identifying a few roles which sounded like potential fits, I was moved along to the next round of interviews. First round consisted of a technical interview with two interviewers. Mixture of conversation about resume contents and work Daugherty was doing, along with some whiteboard-esque questions about Python and SQL. Second round was a conversation with a senior leader. This was an opportunity to ask questions I had about the company and culture, and answer some questions about where I saw various technology going in the next 5 years, and discuss where I saw myself career-wise. Throughout the process, I was constantly updated by my single point of contact, and he was very responsive to questions I had along the way. Very impressed by how personal the whole experience felt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Daugherty Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions

Interview

3 round of interview. 2 of them were technical. Interviewers were super nice and friendly. I did not get the position but they did mention I might be a fit farther down the road with more experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

1st round: call with recruiter to learn more about you and determine if you are a good fit 2nd round: video call with leadership to learn about you, what you're looking for now and for the future, and go through your resume in detail. 3rd round: video call for technical interview - learn more about you to determine if you're a fit. Then more technical questions assessing your technical skills and and some live coding.

Interview Questions
  • - Basic interview questions to learn about you.
  • - High level explanation about an app you worked in, a variety of questions are asked about how the application worked. Easy question if you know what you're talking about.
  • - What's the difference between a list and a tuple?
  • - Describe everything on your resume in detail.
  • - What's the difference between == and ===
  • - Write a function that determines if two strings are anagrams.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Interviews

Daugherty Business Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Daugherty Business Solutions as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.90 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Manager and Senior Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Daugherty Business Solutions takes an average of 20 days when considering 114 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Senior Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 49 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Daugherty Business Solutions according to 114 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.61%