Daugherty Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daugherty Business Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Daugherty Business Solutions

2.9

Interview

Outstanding interactions and The timing of the questions were great. the friendliness of the interviewer made things comfortable and easy to move forward in the interview. They used strategic interview processes that kept you thinking

Interview Questions

• What area of UX are you most comfortable?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2020.

Interview

I was given an interview time 1 hour before the interview, then I was moved to later that day. Then, they moved me to the next day. On the next day, nobody showed up to the virtual interview.

Project Manager/Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2020.

Interview

Online Interview with 3 individuals over video chat due to Covid-19.
    Was disjointed as I was informed by the internal recruiter that a strict schedule would be followed for each interviewer. I was given a schedule to follow.
    I was interrupted within the scheduled time frame given by "hard stops" that removed up to 20 minutes of scheduled time, which made the interview appear rushed and unimportant. Did not stick to scheduled interviews.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had to pick up a Project in the middle of the process and re-evaluate the project plan and requirements?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant/Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2020.

Interview

It was all online due to COVID-19.

Round 1: Phone screen.

Round 2: Technical interview with senior engineer. Good discussions about software engineering and architecture.

Round 3: A longer interview with a couple of more senior employees. We had a healthy discussion about software engineering, architecture, team leadership, and consulting.

I felt like I knocked the interviews out of the park. However, they decided not to extend me an offer because they claimed that I do not have a passion for consulting. I found this highly insulting.

Interview Questions

• If you get to round 3 then all they want to know is if you have a passion for consulting.   1 Answer

Product Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (O'Fallon, IL).

Interview

Daugherty has an outstanding recruiting model. Pete was engaging, responsive and informative. I had a total of three interviews, and each of them felt much more like a conversation than an interrogation. In the end, our goals didn’t align and we were honest with each other about that. We both agreed that, should circumstances change, we’ll come back to the table.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional goals, and how does Daugherty fit into your long term career path?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

I had an extremely positive experience interviewing with Daugherty. I applied via LinkedIn and had a recruiter reply within 24 hours. The first step was a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by three in-person/phone interviews with various employees. The entire process took about 6 weeks, though it would have moved faster if my schedule permitted me to choose the earlier meeting date options I was provided. The recruiter was very responsive and timely with communications. Everyone I met was friendly and seemed genuinely interested in exploring whether or not we would be a good fit. We discussed my work experience in detail and I learned a lot about Daugherty culture.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The inter view process was thorough but easy going. Very pleasant people i interviewed with. I did an phone/ intake interview then i was brought in for a face to face and then another face to face with multiple people.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty standard if you know what you are talking about   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with one "Technical Lead", typically it is two. We covered everything on my resume in depth. Each topic was covered in such a way as to tell them whether or not I had satisfactory knowledge to justify being on my resume. It was a very comfortable interview, focusing on the type of personality you are bringing and not so heavily focused on technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Can you further describe what you did at company B that involved X from your resume?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in November 2019.

Interview

Half-hour call with recruiter, one-hour technical call with a potential co-worker, one-hour call with line of business leader, one-hour on-site with executive leadership team. Most interviews were pleasant and the interviewers were professional. Interview with line of business leader not so much - interviewer came across as arrogant (beyond what you would expect from a respectful, 'devil's advocate' point of view). Lots of 'Well, I wouldn't have done it that way' reponses that seemed out of line and likely would have resulted in my rejecting an offer should one have been made - not the type of person I'd want to have above me. Oh, and the comments about this firm being staff aug and not consulting? Believe it. If you read between the lines, they don't have a project to place you on when they hire you and only look to augment an existing client engagement with you.

Interview Questions

• Experience with both waterfall and agile, projects you've worked on, the usual.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant/Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

I had an excellent interview experience at Daugherty. The first step was a phone conversation with Esther Kim who is smart, helpful, honest, and has the necessary technical knowledge that most recruiters are missing.

The second step was an on site interview. This step consists of discussing previous experience, white boarding exercises, and a set of coding exercises on one their machines.

They are looking for smart and talented problem solvers who can learn and correctly use the most appropriate technologies for a given problem. Also, it was great to see that they make an honest attempt to ensure that candidates fit the Daugherty Profile and the technical interview ensures that a software engineer has a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Questions consists of inquiries about your past experience and test your problem solving skills and ability to collaborate in order to solve a problem.   Answer Question