Daugherty Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

You will have a recruiter phone interview you then if you pass you will ask to go to the office for face to face interview and you need to wear a business suit. If you pass then you will be scheduled for 2 more interviews, 1 with a line of service leader that will interview you more on the function say PM stuff for PM's, software questions for Software engineers, SQL and Data process for Data Analytics.

then a line of service interview then Business Manager interview. These are all face to face.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to share your experience. They ask STAR questions. As PM you need to know risk management and change management. For Data Analyst you need to master your SQL.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process took several weeks. I had five interviews at their office so I had to drive down four different times. A bit overkill especially for people who already have a full-time job. Esther kept me well informed throughout the entire process so that was super helpful. Initial interview was to gage interest and give information about the position. Second interview was technical, they asked basic programming questions and did some white boarding. Third, fourth, and fifth interview was less technical and more getting a feel for your personality. All interviews are with different people so they really make sure you will fit in with what they are looking for. They are looking for candidates eager to learn and are coachable and teachable.

Interview Questions

• Explain Polymorphism. Can you add elements to an array declared final? Explain inner/outer joins.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Buckhead, GA).

Interview

Run of the mill standard technical interview trivia questions with a coding puzzle utilizing some arbitrary data structure.

It doesn't matter if you get all their questions right. They'll still reject you for their "special someone" without any feedback.

Interview Questions

• What textbook answer goes with this textbook question?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions.

Interview

I was interviewing for a spot in DU, which will eventually lead to a full time position. We met in a nice environment, was dressed very professionally, and everything went very smoothly. It was relaxed, but intensive, friendly and directive.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Daugherty Business Solutions?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions.

Interview

2 hour on site interview. First hour was technical, and was fairly standard. The second hour was a "Personality" interview, and was intensely unnerving. The interviewer was stiff, unfriendly and unresponsive. He sat there and stared fir a minute after I had answered his question. He really creeped me out.

The technical interviewer insisted they don't do staff augmentation, the second interviewer asked about staff augmentation almost exclusively. The whole thing was terribly disjointed.

On top of all that, the recruiter (who is internal to Daugherty) submitted me at a much higher rate than I was asking for. That struck me as very weird.

I was not extended an offer and was not given any feedback.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you were onsite at a client and noticed something that could be improved or that Daugherty could provide better service for?   1 Answer

Dec 6, 2017 – Marketing Specialist

We apologize that you had a negative experience. Your feedback is very important and will help us to improve our interview process moving forward.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions.

Interview

Over the phone interview with recruiter first to establish initial fit and desire to move forward. This was pretty simple and relatively comfortable. Face to Face interview with recruiter to discuss position, company, benefits, work culture, types of engagements, ect. Technical Interview with senior level management member in the same technical area as you are being hired for. Management interview with senior management team member. After hiring, expect a half day orientation with HR to policies and procedures, the at least the second half of your first day on "the bench", the waiting area before going to a client engagement. Depending on your skills and the current needs, you may be on the bench only the second half of your first day and go out to a client the next day, or you may be on the bench for a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions are designed to test your knowledge of an area and they will.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

A few questions, asking about previous history and projects worked on. Then gave me their spiel on how wonderful it is to work for Daugherty Business Solutions, which I later found out is mostly smoke and mirrors.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the .Net Framework.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty much a take it or leave it style offer. No room to negotiate. Don't like the pay, then hit the highway!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

I was interviewing in their St. Louis office for a position in Atlanta, GA. I have told that the will be a 3 step process. First I had a f2f interview with their HR representative. it was all about my background and the technologies I have worked on and the next day I met with a Senior(Lead) Engineer and had deep technical interview. I have tried to answer all the questions he asked me. Mostly he focused on Restful API. Everything was so good. After I finished with him, he told me to wait for the HR representative. Then she came in and told me that i did great on the interview and told me that they will pay me 10k less than the salary I initially asked and she will going to set up the 3rd interview with the management in Atlanta if I am fine with the offer. I didn't accept it right away. I told her that I need some time to think about it and left their office. The next day I let her know my agreement via email. She replied me and told me that she will set up Skype meeting and never heard back. After couple of days I reached her via phone and she told me that she is waiting a reply from their Atlanta office and will let me know once she got confirmed. I waited for a week and sent her email but I haven't got get any reply since then.

Interview Questions

• Explain how Restful API works and how you have implemented in your project?   Answer Question

Dec 7, 2017 – Marketing Specialist

I’m sorry that you feel the interview experience was less than stellar. At Daugherty, we value clear and open communication during the interview process, as well as during your time with Team... More

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

there are 5 rounds for interview
    1) phone Interview with recruiter
    2) face to face interview with recruiter
    3) technical interview
    4) interview with LOS lead
    5) Interview with director

once getting through all the rounds will have drug test and back ground check.
    International work experience/ college will take some more time to get verified

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied online and was called in to do a face-to-face interview. I was told that if they liked me they would bring me in to work with them for their Accelerator program. A few weeks later I got a phone call saying they decided to bring me in and asked me to attend a meeting. At this point I assumed that I was hired, but it turned out it was still a part of the interview process.

I attended the meeting where about 20 other people were also brought in. We were told to complete an online course for Javascript which took about a week. After completing the course, we were brought in again to complete an entire day's worth of assignments and tests, followed by a couple of face-to-face interviews. I spent all day completing the assignments and did pretty decent on the tests.

However, they only had me do one interview then immediately pulled me to the side and told me that they had hoped that I would socialize more with the other candidates (who were complete strangers to me) even though I was able to do everything else. They told me that they would call back in a week and tell me if I got the job or not, but never called back. So they wasted probably 3-4 weeks of my time doing their work because apparently they only wanted people who were outgoing rather than people who actually had degrees in CS and were completely capable of doing the work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you chose to major in Computer Science.   Answer Question

Mar 15, 2018 – Marketing Specialist

We are sorry to hear that your interview experience was less than stellar. Since you took part in the interview process, we have held four sessions of the Daugherty University program and feedback... More

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

Internal recruiter (very professional) reached out. Process went fairly quickly compared to other firms. Expectations setting was constant as you have to present differently depending on who you are meeting with... makes me think alignment within leadership is challenged.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead a client, what is key to your philosophy on delivering strategic advice while rolling up your sleeves to also implement as well?   Answer Question