Daugherty Business Solutions Reviews

4.3
Daugherty Business Solutions President and CEO Ron Daugherty
Ron Daugherty
Pros
Cons
  • "Staff Aug is a four letter word but is also the business model(in 31 reviews)

• "Local leadership team is sub-par, consulting assignments are low level staff augmentation work(in 24 reviews)

1. "Greate"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a great place to work for.

Cons

I have no cons with working for Daugherty.

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-05-07
  2. "Space to Learn"

Current Employee - Software Engineer-II in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The opportunities to learn are endless.

Cons

Sometime the engagements are less than ideal.

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-05-18
  3. "Great place to work; great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Daugherty has a very collaborative team. Everyone graciously helps everyone else in being successful. There is no arrogance to co-workers - it is truly a team effort. Opportunities are good if you understand consulting. There is tremendous breadth in what you can learn and do as part of your client engagements. If you are a one-trick pony, this isn't the place for you. You can truly choose your career if you are willing to take steps to make it happen. Daugherty is demonstrating full support of keeping employees safe during the COVID-19 outbreak; supporting transitioning employees from clients who aren't necessarily well aligned. Good for Daugherty!

Cons

There is a tendency toward emphasis on "sell sell sell". Sometimes client leaders may be trying to impress, and will "sell" roles that aren't very appealing, just to get the revenue. And often it's just one-off roles where the client is asking for a person. Would like to see more proactive solutioning across all accounts and less building by grabbing more roles. The word "strategic" is thrown around for opportunities that fall in our lap.

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-04-06

"Why would you want to join Daugherty Business Solutions?"

Current Employee - Principal in Chicago, IL

Pros

As a current team member and consultant, I have many reasons why I love working for Daugherty Business Solutions: *Opportunity for Career Growth *Great Clients in Expanding and Growing Industries *Exciting and Innovative Projects *Collaborative and creative technology and business consultants on the team *Ability to Exercise Problem Solving Skills Across Many Environments *Culture that Demonstrates a Passion and Desire for Excellence in Everything we Do *Easily Accessible Leadership *Commitment to Support the Community at Large

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-04-02
  5. "Good Consulting Company to work for"

Former Employee - Technical Architect in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work Culture, Unbeatable Health Benefits, PTO addition every year, etc.

Cons

Nothing except for Bonus or Incentives

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-04-05

Daugherty Business Solutions Response

April 7, 2020Marketing and Communications

This is Rick Mayhall, Managing Director of the Atlanta office. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us. It’s my goal that everyone feels proud to work here and will look back favorably if they decide to move on. I hope you are doing well and staying safe in this challenging time. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime at rick.mayhall@daugherty.com if I can help in any way.

6. "Great place to grow but can be hard to do"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall supportive culture Lots of learning opportunities Lots of opportunities to collaborate with peers

Cons

Growth depends some on who you know Lots of time expected to be spent outside of business hours

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-04-15
  7. "The ship is sinking"

2.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

Pros

very good medical and dental benefits

Cons

Dallas has only one anchor account

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-04-08
  8. "Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Very collaborative, good benefits, positive work environment, opportunities for growth

Cons

Pay new hires more than current employees

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-02-27
  9. "Great company!"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bloomington, MN

I worked at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits are way better than other companies offer. But people and culture in the company even better than benefits! Work/life balance is very good too.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-02-06

"Talented People Delivering Outstanding Results for their clients"

Current Employee - Director

Pros

Daugherty offers an employee base model where people receive ongoing training opportunities, client engagements that align with their skills and career goals, and a great sense of community. The people I work with are some of the most talented and sincere team I have worked with in my career. I am proud to be a Daugherty Employee and see a great future with the company.

Cons

That more people do not know about how great Daugherty is as a company and client partner.

Daugherty Business Solutions2020-01-11