Dexcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Sensor Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone screen with the hiring manager, then another with the director of the group. For the in-person interview, I was asked to do a technical presentation attended by several group members, followed by several 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 interviews. Everyone I spoke with was polite and had very interesting questions about my background and expertise, aside from the typical interview questions. It was also very informative to be interviewed by cross-disciplinary group members that I would be collaborating with in the future. I found the whole process to be pleasant and well organized.

Software Test Interview

Interview

Questions concerning why was I interested were asked. Programming questions of basic object oriented programming were asked. No algorithm questions were asked. Interview was with programmer and lead head of testing department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Two months of waiting for a decision and filling out paperwork

Software Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through online, I got call 2 weeks later from HR and scheduled for in person interview. Standard object oriented, software testing tool oriented questions. Also questions regarding their product and company details. Interview was with technical lead and hiring manager. Then few behavioral questions were asked. The interviewers were professional and friendly.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter contacted me about two weeks after I submitted my resume. It was just a typical phone screen. A couple of days after the phone screen, my in-person interview was scheduled for the week after. The daily attire is business casual attire, take that into consideration when you choose your interview outfit. Met with the hiring manager and two of her supervisors. Was asked both basic OOP questions and testing questions. (OOP questions were tailored to my self-assessed level of skill - they ask you to rate yourself.)

Interview Questions

• They asked a "how would you test this" scenario. Example: (and this is an example only...not the exact question) How would you test a vending machine?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First Phone call (1 hour) with 3 people. It was a very basic behavioral interview. They asked about my previous projects and skill sets. Not much technical. Then i got a call for onsite interview after almost 2 months. Onsite interview was 3 hrs or so , with 4 people, one on one. It wasn't that hard.

Interview Questions

• Basic OOP and OOD based questions
      Past experiences
      Write a basic Restful service for CRUD operation (on white board)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexcom (Mesa, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online to Dexcom (Mesa, AZ) and heard back from them the day after over email. I was initially sent a series of interview questions which they asked me to respond to so they could review my candidacy. After that I was contacted for a phone interview with HR. I have an official interview Monday, so I do not know what questions are going to come up but I can help with phone/email interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your last role. What did you like about the last place you worked at? Briefly describe a bad day and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were a few interviews. One with HR next with supervisors and then upper management. I was hired on as an Inside Sales Rep then while in training had mentioned that I was a Customer Service Representative. Big Change, I wouldn't have taken the job if I knew that was the position I was going to be offered.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with change? This company changes a lot.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Great overall, was pretty easy, hired through a recruiter then became full time soon after. would not recommend working here. go start your own business

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit

Interview Questions

• Where i see myself in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

they hire you on the spot if they like you. They know what they are looking for and they are looking for sale peoples in general. If you can do that, then you are good to go.

As Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

GREAT went in for the interview and met two great ladies who showed me everything about Dexcom and the true benifits. I was really excited and ready to work for such a great comany

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was 2 hours and I spoke to 2 different people at a time, with a total of 8 people at the end. We discussed everything on my resume

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weaknesses? How do I handle tough situations?   Answer Question