Dexcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dexcom

2.6

Document Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

Long process but worth it. Seems like a great company to work for. Starts with phone screen with recruiter, then phone interview with hiring manager, then zoom interview with the team.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexcom.

Interview

There were a few brief zoom calls and also in person meetings. I had to apply online, then I talked with the Hiring manager. I was then contacted and talked with the recruiter.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexcom (Remote, OR) in April 2020.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email a few hours after I applied online. During the initial screening process, we had to extend the interview to an hour due to the exchange we were having regarding barriers in accessing their product. The recruiter informed that he will be scheduling a call 'the next day' with the hiring manager. I contacted him twice to follow-up, no answer. As an executive with valuable time and having to cancel meetings to accommodate the interview and express my interest on how to boost sales for this company, this is not a pleasant experience and I am glad I had an idea on what the culture is given this treatment.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions included background, how my skill set is applicable to the role, and experience with market access.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dexcom.

Interview

First contacted by recruiter. Quick 30 min chat regarding past work experience and how they can rewrite my resume. Very condescending. Get passed off to 2 other recruiters/hiring managers. Confusing process. Interviewer sounded like they were interviewing from car. Code challenge sent to email to complete on a weekend - 48 hours due date. By this point, exhausted from the whole process and confused of who I am even dealing with. Then boom...Covid 19...dead silence. Email 3 weeks later that another candidate has been found. Overall bad experience and seemingly unprofessional and disorganized. Probably about 7 or 8 hours of time spent coordinating interviews between schedule and working on code challenge. Wouldn’t accept position here in future just based on interview experience.

Kafka Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

Invited to apply for this position by an outside recruiter who was working closely with the internal recruiter and hiring manager.
    Phone screen with inside recruiter. Phone interviews with hiring manager (2). Code test and final round of panel interviews via Zoom.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Data analyst intern interview
    I had a 40 minutes interview with two data analysts. They asked questions from my resume and projects. They said very good things but never replied to any follow-ups. I do not know if they removed the position amid COVID-19 or selected someone else. I also asked them stating I can not see the position page on the internet. Can you please provide some update or feedback. It is very unprofessional to not answer emails from studnents who have their hopes high after a positive interview.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quick and seamless. The recruiter called me a few hours after I applied for the position. We chatted for about 30 minutes. He then scheduled an interview with the hiring manager for the next day. He interviewed for about an hour. He told me over the phone that he'd like to move forward with further interviews. The rest of the interviews were scheduled within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

UX Design intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dexcom in March 2020.

Interview

Hr contacted me to confirm a time for the interview.
    A total of six employees interviewed me together, very normal process, introduce myself, talk about the portfolio, and they ask me some questions, I ask some questions to them.
    The interview result was sent by email after about one week.

Interview Questions

• Why you're interested in medical field, you didn't have had experience in this field.   1 Answer
    • (at the beginning) Please introduce yourself   Answer Question
    • You can ask questions to us   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dexcom.

Interview

30 minute phone call for the interview process. Rather than meeting in person we spoke on the phone since we're in different states. Questions regarding what I enjoy doing, would I relocated, and what are my ideal thoughts about the company were asked.

Director of Operational Excellence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Being referred by CHRO, recruiter called me and went through a pretty standard review of my qualifications. Discussed plans and path forward. After 4 months, despite multiple follow ups - emails and calls/voicemails - Dexcom provided zero inputs, no decision, and or response. For all I know, I'm still a candidate, but just horrendous on follow up, follow through, and demonstratively inept in recruiting and management of Senior recruits. Don't waste your time or talents on Dexcom.

Interview Questions

• Qualifications and Experience related to Operations   1 Answer