Dierbergs Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2018

2.1

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

filled out application online, was called and interview setup, interviewed, questions asked and entered into database, references called, given the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Chesterfield, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief interview I waited longer in the waiting room than the actual interview itself. Takes a little time for them to call you back. Once you get the job you do a meet and greet at the store you will be working at and you also have to take a orientation class. It is pretty simple.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Peters, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

They asked me about previous job experience and what positions best suit my experiences. They looked at me for several positions such as floral associate, produce associate, and as a cashier. They also questioned on why I wanted to work for Dierbergs.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Great interview. The interviewer was very friendly and I felt extremely comfortable speaking with her. She explained the functions of the job I was applying for in detail. Explained that if I accepted the job I could be trained in other departments. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets in June 2013.

Interview

I applied to Dierbergs online and got a call about 2 business days later from the headquarters. The phone call was basically about if I still wanted to work there and to verify the position and length of time I wanted to work.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online first, including a behaviorial test at the end. Had a brief phone interview a few days later, asking about availability and confirming details on resume. Set up in-person interview later that week. Interview was standard, asking about availability, experience, and behavorial/situational type questions. Interview lasted about 30 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer wanted a product that was out of stock?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2010.

Interview

Standard apply online setup. was called for phone interview within a week. Phone interview was very standard only lasted a few minutes. Asked to come into one of the stores for a one on one. In person interview lasted maybe half an hour. Filled out a questionnaire, mostly typical personality and ethics questions. Offered job within a couple days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate at all...

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2009.

Interview

It's not bad. Just be yourself. basic assumptions on interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is none. The union sets your pay

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online on Monday, got called Tuesday but missed the call and returned the call Wednesday afternoon. Had a brief phone interview discussing hours and pay and how flexible I am with hours, etc. Had to go to a different location than applied for due to that is where the recruiter for my local Dierbergs worked. She said I would hear back either way if I got the job once the supervisor at my local store reviewed everything.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how you handled it?
      Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight forward. I thought the workers were nice and that the questions were not hard. I thought the lady who interviewed me was trying her best to make be feel comfortable and tried to coach me through it since it was my first job interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict?   1 Answer