Direct Auto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Nashville, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online got a call the next day to set up an interview face to face. Got a call back with and offer and got emails on schedule background and drug test

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Recruiters Very conversational and open about hiring Process. Process itseld was short and sweet and easy. Total time from interview to offer letter was less than a week.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Easy friendly people to interview with not bad to look at either. What else to say about an interview that lasted only an hour and they were more concerned with sales experience over actual insurance knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Prior insurance experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview with the DSM. was called back right away for a face to face interview. which was just talking like we knew each other for years. If you have experience in a call center you will be fine. Let you bubbly personality stand out when doing the face to face. Make eye contact, be personable. demonstrate that you are a people person and that you can handle complex situations on the site.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Nashville, TN) in February 2008.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter who spilled all the info including the budgeted salary. She then scheduled me an in person interview with the new SVP of marketing. My interview with him went very well and lasted about 45 minutes. He made an offer to me on the spot, as I told him I was in negotiations with another company.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Nashville, TN) in September 2008.

Interview

Phone interview
    questionaire
    2 interviews
    offer

Interview Questions

• Decribe your training experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing

Auto Damage Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The process has dramatically changed over the last few years so I cannot be of help in this area as I was hired 12 years ago.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have faced on the job?   Answer Question

Lead Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raytown, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Raytown, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Spoke w-District Manager by phone after she reviewed my resume' on line. Met w-District Manager for about 30 minutes. Offered Lead position, gave minimal salary requirements. Signed background check form, received call back with Job offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated salary; I took a $11 per hr pay cut. However I saved about $200 per month in gas, saved about $150 per month in eating out (went home for lunch), saved $200 per month in parking fees

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I had several phone interviews with the hiring manager followed by a lunch interview with the team. The overall process up to the point of an offer was painless.

Interview Questions

• How fast in MB is a gb network?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Direct Auto (Shreveport, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

Had a 10 minute phone interview and was hired over the phone. Super easy questions. Did the rest of my paper work on the computer. I actually didn't meat my manger for about two weeks after working with the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked how comfortable I was with cold calling and marketing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was some wiggle room with salary but not a lot.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Direct Auto in June 2011.

Interview

No real interview. Someone called to tell me I had the job. Told me when to come in and once I got there I was told what the salary was and taught basic office duties