EMPLOYERS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMPLOYERS Interview Questions

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was a simple process. I applied online, followed by a phone interview. I then had a face to face interview and an online assessment test. The test was challenging.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

Very smooth application process - most of which I would attribute to my recruiter at the company. Very minimal "in the dark" time and everyone I spoke with was very helpful in answering any and all questions I had. I applied online on their website, had two phone interviews and one in-person interview. One of my earlier phone interviews followed up with a few additional questions a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What plans do you have for your career over the next few years?   Answer Question

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS.

Interview

The first interview lasted 1 hour. The interviewer is very nice and friendly. He introduced the company and shared his insight about the industry. I was underprepared for the interview, because I thought this would just be a informal meeting. I was offered a second interview with other staffs. I feel the company culture is very friendly, innovative, but also challenging.

Marketing Related Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Reno, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews--lengthy process that seemed overly 'thorough'. I know that there is a need to check people's backgrounds, but this seemed a bit like overkill. Made me wonder about the management and possible bureaucracy within the company. Hard to judge from the outside, but certainly was enough reason to make me question working there.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Reno, NV).

Interview

Pre-screened over the phone, then invited in for an in-person interview the next day. A couple of days later, I had to take online assessments then I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, but the unexpected question was "Name the 3 things that are most important to you."   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on pay. Everyone is brought in at the same rate regardless of education or experience.

Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Henderson, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and didn't take very long at all which was on the phone and then the second interview was in person. Any one could have probably received this job.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Glendale, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

2 female supervisors interviewed me at the same time in a conference room. They were very negative. When they asked what my ideal work situation was, I said, "Respect and consideration among staff & management". One of the supervisors said, "Well, then you don't want to work with me." Unfortunately, I was assigned to her unit & later found out from other staff that she enjoyed harassing & firing people.

Interview Questions

• Kept asking negative things like - What's the worst experience you had in insurance? Who was your worst supervisor? What's the worst job you ever had?   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Reno, NV) in March 2010.

Interview

At least three in person interviews, background checks, will contact previous employers, manager interviewing was friendly

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your technical skills for this job?   1 Answer

Director, IT CLient Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Reno, NV) in September 2009.

Interview

I was an internal cantidate. The interview was an all day event that consisted of pier, staff and upper managment interviews. 5 of them in total that were about an hour each. I did feel that it was a good process. I was passed over for a more qualified member that I learned a lot from in the tim that I remained with the company.