Elabor8 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elabor8 Interview Questions

Interviews at Elabor8

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elabor8.

Interview

Interview process is long and cover multiple aspects of the role being applied for. People applying for a position at Elaboe8 need to prepare and understanding of basics and some type of specialisation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8.

Interview

Phone screen was great learnt alot about the company

Second interview was scheduled and was expecting to have this with senior consultants however it was with junior consultants. The interview was interesting as they came very unprepared and basically plucked all sorts of questions from thin air

When asked whether they liked elabor8 and why they could not provide definitive answers

Interesting how the process applying for a senior role involved being interviewed by juniors

Interview Questions

• They did not ask structured questions perhaps themselves had no experience interviewing people   Answer Question

Elabor8 Response

Oct 31, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our interview experiences, I would really appreciate if you could get in touch with me and discuss the interview in... More

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

three interviews. first is a psychometric test and then a behavioural with a bit of agile expertise questions. second interview is a case study. final interview with a senior leader.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Internal employee referred me, first contact by the recruiter by e-mail. As I was living in another country, I evaluate the process as very professional, clear and well conducted. All the dates were met during the 5 phases and the company cared about some particular cases regarding my relocation to Melbourne. The 5 phases were: initial catch-up by e-mail, phone screening with HR, skills interview, case study and final catch up with the future manager. Questions were well prepared, all the interviewers were really experienced people and the feedback provided was helpful to understand progress and next steps. Highly recommended!

Interview Questions

• What if you have to facilitate a team's retrospective and one person simply doesn't like to be involved in group activities?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 in November 2016.

Interview

It involved a phone screening, a couple of fact-to-face interviews, a competency test and role playing exercise. Overall quite thorough but the whole process only took about 2 weeks and got a feel for the culture within the organisation after speaking to a good cross section of the employee base.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

3 stages of phone/skype interviews. Moved very quickly and the whole process lasted about 2 weeks. the interview stage itself was professional, the feedback, however was not. I was told I wasn't successful as there was a dispute between the hiring managers and they would see if minds could be changed after seeing another round of candidates. Basically was told I would be second choice if no one better was found. I believe it would of been better handled by not disclosing that information to me. After that conversation, I never had a follow up from HR again that I was promised.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role?
      Why do you want to work for Elabor8?   Answer Question

EA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a quick chat on the phone with the Talent Acquisition Manager and then went straight to video interview (which I loved doing). Following the interview, I progressed to an in-person meeting. Following this interview, I progressed to background checks. I would recommend you get all your information together before sitting down to complete the online permission form for background checks. It's quite detailed and will require history from the past five years.

Interview Questions

• How do you typically like to work with your executive?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and then the next day I had my phone interview, about a week later I had my competency interview. Everything was completed within 1.5 weeks of me applying. Very professional and it was great to meet many Elabor8 Consultant. The process actually made me realise that I am not quite at the level in my agile journey to be a consultant at Elabor8

Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screening interview. Pretty standard questions on why Elabor8, what previous experience did I have in project management, what projects had I worked on and what was the outcome. What experience did I have in managing stakeholders.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was reached out through email. After agreeing in a date for the phone screening, they asked to postpone the call with only 12h notice.

After waiting for another week for a simple phone screening interview, I got an email, 15min late saying they decided to put the position on hold.

They didn't even bother calling me to apologise.

Just waste of time....

Interview Questions

• How many time can a potential employer postpone a meeting before you withdraw from the selection process?   1 Answer

Elabor8 Response

Jun 5, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some constructive feedback about your application experience. I am sorry we didn’t provide you with the proper interview experience and I will use... More