Elavon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.5

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elavon (Knoxville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went very smoothly. It offered a perfect balance of laid back and professional. They asked a pretty general set of interview questions that you would find at any other job interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an instance where you had an irate or angry customer and could not please them.   1 Answer

Account Setup Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elavon (Knoxville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from an HR recruiter a few weeks later. She explained the job, asked me what previous work experience I had relevant to the position, and then set up an in-person interview with the department I was applying for. The interview was pretty quick and the questions were standard. Two weeks later (one week more than they estimated) they emailed me.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elavon (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Found out about the job through a third-party recruiter, who sent my resume to Elavon. I was called in for an interview and spoke with three people at once, but the interview was mostly conversational and laid-back. Only one or two tough questions. It lasted just a little over 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What, in your opinion, makes you a right fit for Elavon?   Answer Question

I declined the offer because my personal career goals didn't quite line up with Elavon - not for any reason they could've controlled. It was an overall nice interviewing process.

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elavon (Knoxville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very "fast and loose" interview. I felt that I was more than capable of performing the duties requested. I was shocked when the response to me a few days later was "They felt your qualifications didn't match closely enough to what they were looking for". Seriously? I have so much Administrative experience it would spin their heads. I was offered another position with them but at a much lower wage. I passed. If they can't recognize quality, their loss!

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Elavon (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

1. Talked to a couple of recruiters when they came to the career fair at my university.
    2. Had an onsite interview at their office in Sandy Springs, GA
    During the onsite interview, they had me fill out a worksheet. We then discussed my answers, and I did one of the questions on a whiteboard board.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Elavon (Mobile, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

1 phone pre screen, 2 phone interviews, and 1 in person interview. the more they talk the more they like you. The interviews can be long or very short depending on who you talk to

Software QA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Elavon in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through a college and the process took two weeks. The first interview was over the phone and it took about an hour. The second interview was at their Atlanta location and it was both technical and behavioral about previous experiences based on the resume and a technical interview about displaying .

Interview Questions

• list a file and sub files int their order using the provided a functions?   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elavon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Saw Elavon at a career fair, gave them a copy of my resume. They called me back a few weeks later with a 30-minute get-to-know-you interview. Then an on-site interview where they gave me a tour of the office space and asked a programming question.

Interview Questions

• Write a method that lists all files in a directory as well as its sub-directories. Assume you already have a method that can list everything in one directory and another method that tells you whether a path is a directory or a file.   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elavon (Knoxville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Behavioral questions, situational questions. If you have experience, it is pretty easy. If not, you really need to BS your way and do some research or know somebody who knows somebody

Credit Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elavon (Knoxville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Standard Process. Apply, you will receive a phone call from a recruiter. Interview with Assistant Manager or Senior Manager. The interview lasts about 30 minutes and consists of very general, standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Very easy general questions about your background, what you are interested in. Some scenario questions should be expected.   1 Answer