KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Electronic Merchant Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Merchant Systems

Featured Interview

Electronic Merchant Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems in Nov 2020

Interview

It was a pleasant interview. They want to know a full sales history and how well you are able to make goals and the consistency on hitting goals. I sat down with the assistant general manager and the general manager. Both were nice.

Interview Questions
  • What is your background in sales?
    Answer Question

Electronic Merchant Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems in Mar 2022

Interview

I was interviewed by the hiring manager and two other colleagues in a private conference room . I talked about the arc of my career from my education through my current positions. I also talked about how I transitioned from Music to the private sector and all of the different jobs I have had in between that have enabled me to experience a broad variety of industries.

Interview Questions
  • Still waiting to hear back .. I thought the questions were very straightforward but I want to commend all of them for how comfortable they made me feel.
  • They asked me about jobs that I had done before in the customer service area.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Electronic Merchant Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems

Interview

Interview took about 45 minutes, met with the GM and a Regional Manager. They talked a lot about the opportunities, the day to day work, the potential for higher earnings, but talked only generally about how to get there.

Interview Questions
  • What groups of people who you know do you consider good prospects?

Electronic Merchant Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems

Interview

This process was fair, open, and professional. Job was laid out and expectations set. Clearly understood the job and the expectations and what the compensation would be. Very enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2019

Interview

It was great. Pretty smooth and great environment. The process went quick too, no sitting around for weeks on end and then getting a phone call weeks later, which showed me they were more organized than most.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems (Cleveland, OH) in Oct 2018

Interview

I had a very positive interview with this company. The interview lasted about an hour, and i felt very comfortable throughout. They explained the ins-and-outs of the job and the pay scale very thoroughly.

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience makes you the right candidate for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems (Columbus, OH)

Interview

The interview was on the phone and one question was asked. I was literally told very boldly "I was not qualified for the position" as an administrative assistant in the IS/IT Department although I have over 21 years of experience and a BSIT with a 4.0 GPA. Leslie seem very to the point, but narrow minded by not "listening" to the candidate. Not at anytime did the job description I had mention specifically pivot tables. Out of all my good qualities, I was literally humilated because I didn't mention I had this specific skill. I'm glad I had the interview, because I clearly WOULD NOT want to work with someone that treats people like this over the phone. Leslie provided the worse and most unprofessional interview of my entire career. I worked for companies like Diebold and Square D Company. This was the worse treatment I ever received by anyone at a management level. I cant believe someone that talks down on people without really knowing them or giving them a chance is in a management position. Very disappointing. There is Karma, and how you treat people is how you get treated back...eventually. God sees everyone equal. And just because your in management doesn't give managers the right to talk down on people like there stupid and have no qualities about them as a human. God has gifted everyone with certain qualities. Leslie...your not God. And I highly suggest you treat people with respect, even if you think they dont meet "your" standards.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background. That was it basically.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems (Nashville, TN) in Dec 2017

Interview

The manager just constantly ask you if you have what it takes Not too many questions Just wanting to know how much experience you have on the phone if you have thick skin Your skill set etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

4 Interviews, poor communication between the parties involved, job is made out to be far more advanced than what it is, no professionalism within the environment (multiple people walked in the room during the interview)

Interview Questions
  • Do you know anything about networking, subnets, ip configuration schemes?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Merchant Systems (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Called on the phone in response to my resume and then setup an interview in their office. Told me during the interview that they have a staff that sets up all your appointments and that two to four appointments are setup for each rep every day. Their office was very old and very, very small. There was only one person working there besides the sales manager and she answered phones. They had no brochures, no business cards, and nothing to give to applicants they come to the office for an interview. If there is supposed to be a staff making appointments on your behalf they are no where to be seen. Found it very strange that things I was told contradicted information that is clearly stated on their website.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?, and this was stated in such an offhand manner that they clearly did not care.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews