Elementum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.9

Technical Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview started on time.
    Lot of people came for interview at the same time when I came.
    One Interviewer was changed in the last minute.
    Some interviewers does not even go through the profile which resulted in not asking right questions based on experience.
    Some interviewers were rude and some were nice
    The expectations on the Job (due to startup) was set correctly by the interviewer.
    Looks like they don't want people who asks more questions. These people are there for a long time with the company. Looks like they have a fear about their job when the team size grows big. Probably looking for dummy people.
    Recruiter doesn't even respond after interview process in spite of sending follow up email.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter and was invited to come onsite. The onsite interview was typical. Things were a little unorganized with the schedule and late interviewers. They also added an interviewer at the end that was not on the original schedule and I was not given a heads up or asked if I could stay longer. However my biggest complaint was that after the onsite I never received a follow up call or even email.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

HR call -30mins
    Phone screen - 30 mins
    onsite - 4 rounds 30 mins each

One of the interviewers took notes on the white board and erased it before he/she left the room, so what's the point of the notes taking?

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Everything was very well organized, recruiter was pretty responsive and got back to me with updates and next steps in a day or two.
    2 phone interviews
    4 rounds on site and 1 presentation on a completed project

Interview Questions

• General questions about coursework, projects and past experience.   Answer Question

Creative Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Four rounds with HR, then hiring manager, then extended team, then hiring manager again. The process was well documented and coordinated by the internal recruiter (who I later found out was pretty new herself). All in all, a positive experience during the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a 30 minute portfolio review which I appreciated.   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Got a mail from recruiter within few days.
    First round consisted of phone interview with live coding. The coding consisted of question regarding sorting.
    Within 2-3 days got confirmation for the onsite interview.
    First hour during the onsite interview I was asked to solve a DS question . In later rounds I was asked about my work experience and projects and some system design questions.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for an initial screening, then met with a variety of people in similar roles, but also in other roles in the organization. I had multiple rounds of 30 minute individual interviews, all conducted via web meetings. The process was very organized and well-scheduled. The last step was more on-site meetings, then a panel presentation. Everyone I met with was courteous, professional, and very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you deliver a negative message, for example when you have to deliver news about a software delay?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Good experience during interviews, but hiring process lacks maturity.

1st phone screen w/recruiter
    2nd phone screen w/hiring manager
    In-person interviews w/4 team members + presentation on a previously completed project

Meaningful questions and discussion, and personable people all around. Based on my impressions, would be a great team to work with.

However, I was in contact with 5 different people via email throughout the process (passed between recruiters & coordinators, and hiring manager). Resulted in scheduling issues during the process and confusing feedback at the end.

Was ultimately rejected on lack of supply chain specific experience, though I had been assured that wasn't an issue during the phone screens. Further inquiries received no meaningful response.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got in touch with the recruiter. A technical phone challenge and 3-4 hr onsite. I was tested on my knowledge of Java and Algos. The company's culture seemed fun.

Engagement Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Four telephone interviews, one was a video call, followed by an on-site series of interviews. Each was about 45 minutes. It ended with a request for me to give a 20-minute presentation as if I was presenting to senior leadership at a customer. I was told about this ahead of time and found this a very effective way to identify a candidate's skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a change management experience.   1 Answer