Elementum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2018

2.9

Senior Applications Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Super quick process for me. Phone call and In-person in the same week. In-person was super fair and accurate to the job needs. Didn't get it, but I can see why.

Interview Questions

• OWASP top 10 knowledge. Questions around building out an app sec pipeline/process.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elementum (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I passed the phone screens and went onsite to interview. The interview process consisted of 1:1 meetings with several people as well as a presentation to a panel. Every person I spoke with was pleasant and cordial until I met the director of product management.
    He made borderline snide and sarcastic remarks. In the beginning, I thought he might be joking around a bit, but this continued. When he would ask a question to the panel, everyone kept quiet. He did most of the talking when he was present. He used a lot of business/pm terms in his explanation which I questioned if he really understood what he was saying. I felt his talk and mannerism were for a show of authority to his subordinates, the panel.
    I did not receive an answer back on whether or not I would be moving forward in the process after the onsite. The description of the company's culture did not match my personal onsite experience.

Interview Questions

• What are the metrics or KPIs you would use to measure the success of this feature?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Elementum (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reschedules frequently and forgets that he sets up appointments for you, When you do get a hold of him, it seems rehearsed and dull. I was passed onto 4 different recruiters, tons of confusion between all of them.

Technical Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview started on time.
    Lot of people came for interview at the same time when I came.
    One Interviewer was changed in the last minute.
    Some interviewers does not even go through the profile which resulted in not asking right questions based on experience.
    Some interviewers were rude and some were nice
    The expectations on the Job (due to startup) was set correctly by the interviewer.
    Looks like they don't want people who asks more questions. These people are there for a long time with the company. Looks like they have a fear about their job when the team size grows big. Probably looking for dummy people.
    Recruiter doesn't even respond after interview process in spite of sending follow up email.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter and was invited to come onsite. The onsite interview was typical. Things were a little unorganized with the schedule and late interviewers. They also added an interviewer at the end that was not on the original schedule and I was not given a heads up or asked if I could stay longer. However my biggest complaint was that after the onsite I never received a follow up call or even email.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

HR call -30mins
    Phone screen - 30 mins
    onsite - 4 rounds 30 mins each

One of the interviewers took notes on the white board and erased it before he/she left the room, so what's the point of the notes taking?

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Everything was very well organized, recruiter was pretty responsive and got back to me with updates and next steps in a day or two.
    2 phone interviews
    4 rounds on site and 1 presentation on a completed project

Interview Questions

• General questions about coursework, projects and past experience.   Answer Question

Creative Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Four rounds with HR, then hiring manager, then extended team, then hiring manager again. The process was well documented and coordinated by the internal recruiter (who I later found out was pretty new herself). All in all, a positive experience during the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a 30 minute portfolio review which I appreciated.   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Got a mail from recruiter within few days.
    First round consisted of phone interview with live coding. The coding consisted of question regarding sorting.
    Within 2-3 days got confirmation for the onsite interview.
    First hour during the onsite interview I was asked to solve a DS question . In later rounds I was asked about my work experience and projects and some system design questions.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for an initial screening, then met with a variety of people in similar roles, but also in other roles in the organization. I had multiple rounds of 30 minute individual interviews, all conducted via web meetings. The process was very organized and well-scheduled. The last step was more on-site meetings, then a panel presentation. Everyone I met with was courteous, professional, and very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you deliver a negative message, for example when you have to deliver news about a software delay?   Answer Question