Elementum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.9

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter and was invited to come onsite. The onsite interview was typical. Things were a little unorganized with the schedule and late interviewers. They also added an interviewer at the end that was not on the original schedule and I was not given a heads up or asked if I could stay longer. However my biggest complaint was that after the onsite I never received a follow up call or even email.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

HR call -30mins
    Phone screen - 30 mins
    onsite - 4 rounds 30 mins each

One of the interviewers took notes on the white board and erased it before he/she left the room, so what's the point of the notes taking?

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Everything was very well organized, recruiter was pretty responsive and got back to me with updates and next steps in a day or two.
    2 phone interviews
    4 rounds on site and 1 presentation on a completed project

Interview Questions

• General questions about coursework, projects and past experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Got a mail from recruiter within few days.
    First round consisted of phone interview with live coding. The coding consisted of question regarding sorting.
    Within 2-3 days got confirmation for the onsite interview.
    First hour during the onsite interview I was asked to solve a DS question . In later rounds I was asked about my work experience and projects and some system design questions.

Creative Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Four rounds with HR, then hiring manager, then extended team, then hiring manager again. The process was well documented and coordinated by the internal recruiter (who I later found out was pretty new herself). All in all, a positive experience during the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a 30 minute portfolio review which I appreciated.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for an initial screening, then met with a variety of people in similar roles, but also in other roles in the organization. I had multiple rounds of 30 minute individual interviews, all conducted via web meetings. The process was very organized and well-scheduled. The last step was more on-site meetings, then a panel presentation. Everyone I met with was courteous, professional, and very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you deliver a negative message, for example when you have to deliver news about a software delay?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Good experience during interviews, but hiring process lacks maturity.

1st phone screen w/recruiter
    2nd phone screen w/hiring manager
    In-person interviews w/4 team members + presentation on a previously completed project

Meaningful questions and discussion, and personable people all around. Based on my impressions, would be a great team to work with.

However, I was in contact with 5 different people via email throughout the process (passed between recruiters & coordinators, and hiring manager). Resulted in scheduling issues during the process and confusing feedback at the end.

Was ultimately rejected on lack of supply chain specific experience, though I had been assured that wasn't an issue during the phone screens. Further inquiries received no meaningful response.

Customer Support Representative L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was long but worth the time and effort. Initially it began March and recently ended the last Friday in April. After a few phone interviews and multiple in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Question more tailored towards me experience in dealing with not so pleasant consumners.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone call that was rescheduled by the recruited twice, and the second time she forgot to call me, so I had to email her to remind her. Then I had a technical interview with the hiring manager, then she asked me to send examples of my work, then she asked me to present them with a sales pitch- which was interesting as I wasn't apply for a sales position. This whole process took about a month and was a complete waste of my time, because in the end I was told I didn't have enough experience. Why wasn't that decided when they asked me to interview for a month long? When i finally did my virtual interview; it was very casual, and the people didn't even treat it like an interview. They didn't ask me if i had any questions, they just said, " thanks and hung up".

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions - they made me present a sales pitch about a cloud share company.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone round followed by two Onsite rounds with about 5-6 interviewers in each round. My take away from the interviews were on how everyone treated me with respect and the interviews looked more like a conversation. Their cool company culture, as I had researched earlier, reflected well during interviews!

Interview Questions

• Interviews were on assessing my maturity as an engineering manager and as a leader, ensuring I am capable of making right decisions during every occasion. Some rounds were on assessing my comfort level on technical skills and experience around the tech stacks related to the job I had applied for.   Answer Question