Experian Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experian Software Developer Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

10 questions on oops concepts and sql concepts where same level of interview difficulty is same for anyone from junior level to senior level. Be prepared to answer personal skills questions too.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance can be stopped or not?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Experian

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Regular interview with questions about your previous jobs, problem solving questions and some IQ tests. just like other interviews, they want to learn about your personality and how you handle problem solving issues, if you are persistent enough or not! not bad overall.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Many interviews over a two month period. Similar questions asked by most of the interviewers. Hypothetical questions, what would you do, culture questions on how I would fit in, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here, when are you available to start work with a new company.   Answer Question

compensation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experian (New York, NY).

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter I met at a career fair in NYC. I had an interview with 4 individuals. One project manager, one team manager, one senior manager, & one developer. Hardly any technical questions. I think that they were supposed to give me a technical written test, but it was forgotten. I almost didn't accept the job because the interview process was so poor. The recruiter was also very pushy & it was clear he was only interested in his commission rather than in my best interests.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my future career plans. Not a big deal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated a $5k salary increase, but this was still far below market value. I accepted because I thought the corporate culture would match my personality, which it did/does. The recruiter told me that with my skills, I should be earning $85-95k per year. This job offered me $75k. I was only able to negotiate up to $80k, the reason being that my salary should be on par with other members of the team.

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experian (Herndon, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was directed through a company recruiter. It was followed by a phone interview and onsite interview. Both included previous projects implemented with concrete details, technical questions and code snippets for the onsite interview. All this was followed by a proposal with details on salary, additional bonuses included

Interview Questions

• Distinction to be made between some creational design patterns   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clapham, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Clapham, London, England (UK)).

Interview

Rounds of interviewing:
    Phone interview
    - Nothing too taxing,brief walk through of my CV and question about motivations / why I wanted to be a software developer.

Afternoon 1:
    - ~30 minutes with 2 people. CV walk through, discussed previous experiences, interests and experiences. Very relaxed yet we covered a lot. Got a lot of explanation about the sort of products I'd be working on.
    - ~45 minutes technical assessment. Range of questions covering language specifics and more general logic puzzles.

Afternoon 2:
    - 1-1 with the head of development. Talked a lot about previous employers and universities.
    - 1-1 with the director of development. Fairly informal chat about a range of topics.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

First step was a technical test. The test covered broad areas in software development and IT industry. You will need to be up to date with industry trends. Next was a phone interview. Phone interview was similar. Aligning with the test. It is hard to prepare for the test and the interview. Just give your best shot.