Experian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Combination technical questions and behavioral interview. They dont try and trip you up. Straight forward, if you are a professional and know your stuff, this was an enjoyable talk.

Interview Questions

• No question were out of the ordinary. Just know your skills.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews and on-site visit Schaumburg. Had to create a presentation about a Dealership and another presentation about yourself. They had no monitor to do a presentation, in an hour we had to switch 3 rooms. I did have my presentation printed. I took a vacation day to fly there incurred expenses they said they would reimburse but did not. The sent an auto generated email instead of a personal phone call. This really makes me think why was every thinking of leaving my old job. Th

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

I had four interviews each lasted about 30 min. The questions were not difficult. It helps to have background knowledge of credit and how it works. They were all very welcoming and enjoyable.

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Franklin, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview i gave ever been subjected to. One manager was nice but the other was talking to someone else during the interview, laughing and asking questions that did not pertain to the job i was interviewing for and over all being rude. These people reached out to me but acted insulted that i was interviewing. I will never under any circumstances work for this company.

Interview Questions

• The difficult question asked did not pertain to the job itself but was a sarcastic remark to my resume.   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Quick hr reply with normal wuestions. On site interview after 1 week. Technical question plus many behavior questions. Group meeting with one by one interview. But the final result is slow. I already think it's reject me but gives me offer 2 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• How to evaluate the loading speed of website is good enough? How to do better ui design?   Answer Question

Too many many policitical rules from my understanding.

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Experian (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

Phone screening was a 20-30 minute non-technical discussion with the tech. lead. Then I was asked to come in for an in-person interview.

The interview was dated and odd. It consisted of a revolving door of individuals and groups asking questions, and requesting various simple code exercises be drawn out on a whiteboard with a dry-erase marker.

The position was actually misrepresented. They advertised a need for a Front-end Developer. The questions, however, were for a full stack developer (very heavy on the SQL questions, also a large number of C# questions). The questions seemed to have no practical use in the real world.

Interview Questions

• You have a SQL table with 1 column, 100 rows. The value of row 1 is 1, row 2 is 2, etc. Write a query to output the date from the first day of the month to the last.   Answer Question
    • If a web page is slow, what steps would you take to optimize it?   Answer Question

Summer Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school's career website and got an interview request two days before the interview. It was business professional dress and the questions were pretty simple and self-explanatory.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

10 questions on oops concepts and sql concepts where same level of interview difficulty is same for anyone from junior level to senior level. Be prepared to answer personal skills questions too.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance can be stopped or not?   1 Answer

IT Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Leading up and through the interview process everything was great. It wasn't till AFTER the interview that things went south. It should be noted that my interview was actually with CSID which was just acquired by Experian. That being said, I was told that they were on an aggressive time line to get the position filled and then they went radio silent. Told me they were working on filling it and would get back to me next week. Crickets. So I followed up... told me they'd get back to me soon... crickets... I finally gave up and just realized this isn't a place I wanted to work... if I was supposedly one of their two final candidates you'd think they'd pay me the courtesy of letting me know they were going in a different direction or tell me what the deal was... I get that I may not have been a fit... But I should have been told something... any way, I finally, as a courtesy to them, emailed to withdraw and even explained why... oh, and guess what, they didn't respond to that one either... Incredibly disrespectful to not at least follow up and say they were going in a different direction... no amount of money could get me to work at a place that treats candidates like this...

Interview Questions

• How I would handle walk ups and users needing assistance trying to jump the queue...   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Regular interview with questions about your previous jobs, problem solving questions and some IQ tests. just like other interviews, they want to learn about your personality and how you handle problem solving issues, if you are persistent enough or not! not bad overall.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Allen, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for Experian during the middle of September (Sept. 14th to be exact). During the application Experian makes it clear that you have to pass a Credit Check in order to be considered for anow interview. Wasn't sure how I would do I have some negative marks on my credit, but my is still considered to be in fair standing. I received an unexpected phone call from a recruiter on Oct 3rd. He asked me if I had time to do a phone interview now or if another time needed to be scheduled. I told him now was perfect phone interview lasted about 30 minutes Recruiter asked your typical interview questions to see what kind of thought process you have and how great your customer service skills are. He also went over the pay, training schedule, and the work schedule after training. Then I was scheduled for an onsite interview. Oct 4th. I had my interview with the team lead and the department supervisor. The interview lasted al most an hour. I felt confident leaving the building. 25 minutes later on my way home I received a call from the recruiting Manager saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with an coworker and how you handled it.   1 Answer