Experian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Combination technical questions and behavioral interview. They dont try and trip you up. Straight forward, if you are a professional and know your stuff, this was an enjoyable talk.

Interview Questions

• No question were out of the ordinary. Just know your skills.   1 Answer

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

They do a lot of group interviews, the interview process is one phone interview with recruiter and then another phone interview with hiring manager and then one group interview in person. Even HR manager and CIO wants to interview you.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question about how to do manage developers to work on 3 - 4 projects concurrently in a 40 hrs weeks.   1 Answer

Negotiation

About 7 days of negotiations (back n forth) to get the right salary package. No bonus offered. Very slow in getting the official offer letter in mail. The recruiters are very helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Experian (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke to hiring manager on the phone, followed by a 5 or 6 different 1 on 1 interviews. People seemed laid back and very cordial

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary. More of what have you done and how can it apply to our business model   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Denver, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter setting up a phone screen and then an on-site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Experian (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met my recruiter at the school's job fair, had a brief chat, and was notified the next week by e-mail for my technical phone interview. I was interviewed by my recruiter from the job fair, who is an engineer, and another member from another team. The interview was less than an hour. There were a few questions about projects on my resume and then technical questions about data manipulation. Then I had two coding questions where I have to come up with and explain my algorithm. My interviewer was very nice and gave hints along the way. It has been two weeks and I am about to send another followup e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Given a string of parentheses, how do you test if the parentheses are correctly closed?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Initial call with HR. She started off telling me why the position is open, because the last person couldn't 'catch up' (AKA fired) . Then she told me they're looking for someone very entrepreneur, basically someone that will work long hours and not get any equity. Then she said they had interviewed many candidates but the culture was not the right fit for them.. which tells me no one likes the culture... then after explaining the position, she asked if i thought it'd fit me, so i asked a few questions about my CONCERNS about the culture.. she then accused me of drilling her questions and throwing red flags bc i asked too much info about the culture. i only asked because bc she threw me red flags that they fired the last person becuase they couldnt keep up and cant hire anyone bc they dont wanna work for them. I never write reviews but this one had to be done. she was very rude

Interview Questions

• do you think you would be a good fit?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone screening w HR. They invited me to in-person interviews with 5 people. Cotrolller, vp, sr acct, another sr acct, and acct mngr. All were professional and asked detailed questions about my experience.

Out of 11 people, another person and i were their final choice. Lost the competition due to making a commnet about upward mobility is important to me in 3 yr from now, and they took as an aggressive career decision.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experian (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

group and indiviudal talk

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

good

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Allen, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

A couple weeks after I applied, I recieved a call for a short phone interview. I'm guessing it went well because she scheduled a face to face interview the very next day. I interviewed with two guys. They were dressed very casual which is a plus. They were so nice & made me feel comfortable talking to them. Both guys asked a series of questions. After the interview, they told me I would hear back from them in a week. I heard back the next day & accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-Negotiable

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experian (Allen, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied, the same night I received an email to allow them to do a credit check. Completed the credit check and I got a call the next day for an interview. I went to the interview that same day at 2 p.m. by the time I got home I got another call saying that they wanted to offer me the position.

Web Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Casual

Interview Questions

• They use a lot of acronyms and company language that they just expect you to get right away.   1 Answer