Experian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Combination technical questions and behavioral interview. They dont try and trip you up. Straight forward, if you are a professional and know your stuff, this was an enjoyable talk.

Interview Questions

• No question were out of the ordinary. Just know your skills.   1 Answer

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Applied online through company website. Got 1 phone call through recruiter, 2nd phone call with hiring manager, and 5 face to face on site interviews with 9 interviewers on a single day.
    Worst company to be interviewed for. After interview no correspondence from the company's recruiter at all even for a follow up mail. Even after 2 weeks, no reply or call from recruiter. A rejection would have been better as compared to 2 weeks of waiting for a simple reply.

Interview Questions

• A question about SQL query and was asked to solve it without using SQL Server   Answer Question

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

1 phone call with recruiter, 1 phone call with hiring manager, and a tiring in-person interview with 8 people with very quick 30 minute rounds

phone calls left me with a positive impression, but the in-person interview did not...2-3 of my interviewers were not very friendly. while they kept reiterating that this was a junior level position, the questions and degree to which they grilled me did not reflect that. be prepared to take a written SQL test, to have little explanation on it, and then to have it graded in front of you. style of the interview was a lot more like an interrogation and not a conversation. they did not leave me with much time to ask them questions. honestly, i wasn't left with a huge desire to work for them after this, but i probably still would've taken an offer due to the $$

if they don't like you, don't expect any correspondence afterwards, not even an automated rejection letter. they mentioned that they have been recruiting for this position for a long time...good luck to them, seems like they are extremely picky for an entry level role.

Interview Questions

• give an example of when you led a data-driven business decision with a huge impact, walk me through the process of what exact databases you used and how you set up a query to reach your answer, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Phone interview; two in-person interviews to meet various people. 2nd interview required light technical discussions on common programming languages, and hashing out approaches to problem solving using a white-board and dry erase pen.

Interview Questions

• What programming language do you like the least, and why?   1 Answer

Digital Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

I applied for this position and shortly after received an email from I am assuming one of the recruiters. The only reason I knew they were affiliated was by manually looking at the email - no signature, no context to the email - just an email requesting a phone interview.

Once the phone interview was scheduled, I started looking extensively into employer reviews and the outlook of the company. Ultimately, I did not deem to be a good fit for this position and emailed the recruiter to remove myself from the running, cancel the phone interview and wish them luck in filling the position.

I get a random email today from said same recruiter days later spouting everything I heard about the company and what the employees are saying is "Fake News" - further affirming that I trusted my gut and made the right decision to not continue.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Experian (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Panel style phone interview. Depending upon candidate location interview may be face to face. Topic to present was provided in advance of call. Panel consisted of 2 peer level individuals and one leader.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Apply online, and then you have a series of two phone interviews. The third interview is in person at Costa Mesa headquarters or over Skype if you are unable to make it in person.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews and on-site visit Schaumburg. Had to create a presentation about a Dealership and another presentation about yourself. They had no monitor to do a presentation, in an hour we had to switch 3 rooms. I did have my presentation printed. I took a vacation day to fly there incurred expenses they said they would reimburse but did not. The sent an auto generated email instead of a personal phone call. This really makes me think why was every thinking of leaving my old job. Th

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Initial call with HR. She started off telling me why the position is open, because the last person couldn't 'catch up' (AKA fired) . Then she told me they're looking for someone very entrepreneur, basically someone that will work long hours and not get any equity. Then she said they had interviewed many candidates but the culture was not the right fit for them.. which tells me no one likes the culture... then after explaining the position, she asked if i thought it'd fit me, so i asked a few questions about my CONCERNS about the culture.. she then accused me of drilling her questions and throwing red flags bc i asked too much info about the culture. i only asked because bc she threw me red flags that they fired the last person becuase they couldnt keep up and cant hire anyone bc they dont wanna work for them. I never write reviews but this one had to be done. she was very rude

Interview Questions

• do you think you would be a good fit?   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

I had four interviews each lasted about 30 min. The questions were not difficult. It helps to have background knowledge of credit and how it works. They were all very welcoming and enjoyable.

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Franklin, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview i gave ever been subjected to. One manager was nice but the other was talking to someone else during the interview, laughing and asking questions that did not pertain to the job i was interviewing for and over all being rude. These people reached out to me but acted insulted that i was interviewing. I will never under any circumstances work for this company.

Interview Questions

• The difficult question asked did not pertain to the job itself but was a sarcastic remark to my resume.   1 Answer