Experian Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 636 of over 636 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Experian (London, England)

Interview

Streamlined process. First you have a video interview, then assessment centre, please with how simple the process was. Did the AC during covid, so it was remote - but they put a lot of effort to make it as comfortable as possible for us.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Experian?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Experian

Application

I interviewed at Experian

Interview

I had three interviews. All three were well structured and detailed. I was able to ask as many questions as I wanted. Received feedback as well at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • About my past work experience and how I would be able to handle the work at Experian.
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Experian

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Experian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian

Interview

Panel interview process where they give you a case study. Very effective process! Great way to interview candidates and assess skills. Very collaborative culture. Great place to work and grow your career

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian

Interview

Online assessment, video interview and assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of a introductory presentation, a networking session, a group activity and an individual interview with two members of staff. The group activity was straightforward. There were a number of issues where you had to make recommendations on how to resolve them.

Interview Questions
  • Standard competency questions. e.g. Tell me about a time when....

Experian

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experian in Apr 2022

Interview

Applied through smartr After 5 days of the application, receive OA for 35 min, basic HTML+CSS, leetcode, OOD, and SQL if OA passed, will have another round of VO (not yet heard back from the OA).

Interview Questions
  • Modify the existing code to set default value to the login form and reset and fields

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England) in Apr 2022

Interview

Had two interviews, the team that interviewed me were very professional and provided a lot of useful information about the role. I received very timely feedback for my 1st interview. Unfortunately, despite being advised I would receive feedback within 5 days upon completion of my second interview, I have still not heard anything and it's been over 2 weeks. I have chased with the recruiter, but appear to have been ghosted!

Interview Questions
  • Varying questions about my experience and to provide real-life examples of where I had faced challenges or met Experian's core values.

Experian

Application

I interviewed at Experian

Interview

Very unprofessional. Recruiter didn’t know much about the job, then the manager was new and didn’t know much about jib. Finally in my third interview, someone could answer questions about the job. Then the recruiter left me a message meant for someone Elster.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experian

Application

I interviewed at Experian

Interview

Was thorough and in line with process outlined. Took a long time to do the whole thing. There were three stages and I took part in two of these. Initial HR one and line manager one. The role went to an internal candidate in the end.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when your idea was rejected and how did you respond.

Experian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian

Interview

- friendly company, short quiz to begin, recorded interview, team building exercises and personal interview, - interviewers made you feel at ease, short breaks were offered, ran quite smoothly, you meet other applicants

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian

Interview

Recorded video interview in your own time. You could re-record your answers as many times as you liked. Next stage: Maths and reasoning test. Next stage: Virtual assessment day via microsoft teams video call. -Meet your boss, future colleagues via call. -Observed group activity. - Interview with two senior staff.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you solved a problem by thinking outside the box.
  • (No job offer response yet but I had to choose yes or no to submit this review)

Experian

Application

I interviewed at Experian

Interview

After submitting the application, there was an online test, which was not difficult. Then there was a video interview with five questions. You can re-record it as many times as you want.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 636 Interviews

Experian Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Experian as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Manager and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Experian takes an average of 24 days when considering 409 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Software Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Experian according to 409 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.00%