Experian Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 519 of over 519 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Experian

Application

I interviewed at Experian

Interview

It was seamless and informative along the way. The managers provided plenty of certainty along the way. Also, I felt everything was very professional leaving me feeling comfortable at all points in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your employment history
    Answer Question

Experian

Application

I interviewed at Experian

Interview

Initial application followed by online tests using their own system which was needlessly complicated making it difficult to give the answer with pointless sliders and calendar booking tasks taking up time to use. Following this was a video interview, fairly standard with few questions around motivations for applying. I was invited to an assessment centre but could not attend due to exams, and they were not willing to accommodate this, waste of time up to this point. Not sure why an assessment centre for a graduate position would be held during the month most universities have exams and dissertation deadlines.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experian

Application

I interviewed at Experian

Interview

It was a great interview. Very good questions were asked and answered. I was invited to interview with the COO after the SVP of Operations. This interview lasted over 4 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What is your level or expertise?

Experian

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Experian

Interview

One hour discussion with two sponsors for the Program with a sponsoring consultant. Review of my resume and work samples with an open discussion. Answered questions by sharing stories where I had solved similar challanges.

Interview Questions
  • What is the toughest challenge you have faced in driving change in a company?

Experian

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Experian

Interview

Written test Interview In person at office It was avaerage interview held at their office There were questions on dependency injection Joins Auto wiring The interviewer was very friendly and made me comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian

Interview

The interview process was a pleasant experience. The recruiter and hiring manager were kind and personable. The interviews consisted of a phone screen with the recruiter followed by 30 min zoom video call with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experian

Application

I interviewed at Experian

Interview

Basic questions on experience and expertise in data and managing people. Interviews conducted via video due to the pandemic. Interview process was straightforward. Job was remote and so they did not ask about relocating.

Interview Questions
  • Give examples of how you would drive incremental business

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Kuala Lumpur) in Mar 2021

Interview

First the HR will call you explains the job scope and confirms you expectation. After that will have first interview with group of people which including manager and architect, developer etc to ask you the question. After finish the interview, if you being selected the HR will call you to negotiate.

Interview Questions
  • Java Collections and Generics , Hash Map, Inheritance etc. You personal skill sets, project experience, knowledge.

Experian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian

Interview

A little too formal at first, but some parts of it were really interesting and engaging. The online part seemed to be unreasonably difficult for the junior role I was applying at the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (New York, NY)

Interview

Long and drawn out interview process. Two different manager interviews leading to a 90 minute presentation interview with two slide decks I had to prepare with very little direction. All 3 managers in attendance were underprepared for their interviews and the SVP was confrontational at best. I was over qualified for the position and learned that I will no longer allow a company to force me to present my reason to work there via PowerPoint. The only good part of the process was working with the recruiter, she was very sharp and professional. Middle and upper management during my process acted like Experian is superior to other companies without any explanation as to why. Really only cared to know what the other Credit Bureaus are doing, as I worked at another previously. Internal candidate was chosen, which leads to the question as to why external candidates needed to waste their valuable time preparing.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian (Plano, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

Panel interview with about 12 other people. Good cop/bad cop tactics used. Very bad experience. They offered me the position but I declined because I wouldn't want to work in this kind of environment.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 519 Interviews