FCi Federal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCi Federal Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

1.9

Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

Open interviews at first, where they did fingerprints and you gave your consent for a background check. After 3 months, I was contacted again and told to fill out a credit plan asking about any debts and my plan to resolve my debts, stating a job offer would only come AFTER I made the arrangements with any debt collectors to pay them the money. I felt that was a little excessive for a job so I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• What plans are you going to take to resolve any current debts you have?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

Received one phone call asking basic questions about my resume (like, where are you from? are you coming straight from school?) and then met for one in-person interview that involved "what-if" scenarios. Salary was not discussed in this interview. Received a phone call three days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What if you knew a fellow employee was skipping steps in a task to save time?   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

I had none-entire process has been through email. They've been very responsive and easy to contact. I applied for the job and within a few days I'd received my first offer email with further instructions for actually being hired on. The standard things like accepting the job offer, drug test, etc. Entire process has been very well explained and super easy to fill out.

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Independence, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

there is not an interview. if you show up you are pretty much hired or at least that is what they say
    the recruiters do a very good job describing the pay, benefits, job, and background check process.
    they even helped me with the first part of it and helped me understand and complete the forms.
    after that, it goes downhill fast!!! the recruiters try to help but are not able to. they tell you to call the security team for help answering the questions but the security team does not answer calls or return them!

Interview Questions

• there are none. they just want to know if you can lift 45 pounds and can pass a very hard government background check
      but don't believe them. the background check form is impossible to understand how to answer the questions asked and the people that are supposed to help you don't!!!!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not one

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCi Federal (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter and she set up the interview the next day. Wanted me to check in with her constantly. Interview process is very basic and asked the traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

Since it's a government contract job, there is a 6 week background check process. Wanted a position sooner than that.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCi Federal (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was like a board meeting that consisted of one manager, one human resource personnel, one operations assistant personnel and one other person and I can't remember what the did.

Interview Questions

• How did I resolve employee issues   1 Answer

Visa Office Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

I had a phone interview. The interviewer was very friendly. She was down to earth. It was a good experience overall. I was offered a position thereafter and accepted.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Lincoln, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a simple interview, it took less than 15 minutes. I began talking to the HR where she led me into her office to do a typing test. After that, I got interviewed by the night manager where he ask me the usual interview questions. You will go through a background check that will take nearly 3 weeks since it is a government job and fill out a good amount of paperwork.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Winchester, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted online via self recording yourself answering the questions. The whole process was extremely easy, I am not even sure if they watched the recordings as no feedback was ever provided. I accepted the job offer the very next day.

VSP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

it was only for formality sake. It was just a transfer from previous contractor to FCI. Resume was not really required or screened unless you are a supervisor or a manager.