FCi Federal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Winchester, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted online via self recording yourself answering the questions. The whole process was extremely easy, I am not even sure if they watched the recordings as no feedback was ever provided. I accepted the job offer the very next day.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Albans, VT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Saint Albans, VT) in April 2015.

Interview

It was less of an interview and more like a conversation where the Manager was sharing gossip about other employees. The Manager clearly had already made a decision to hire one of her friends as a Supervisor and was making a poor attempt to "go through the motions" of performing an interview.

Interview Questions

• So, what is your impression of (other employee)?   1 Answer

Intermediate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Grand Prairie, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview with Recruiter,
    Second Interview via Phone with Program Manager
    Third Interview via Meet and Greet with potential Customer. Was asked about knowledge and experience with MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, but my 24 year Military background was never taken into consideration.

Interview Questions

• Q. What experience do you have with Government Reports?
      Q. What experience do you have with MS Office products/   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was non negotiable.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Lincoln, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a simple interview, it took less than 15 minutes. I began talking to the HR where she led me into her office to do a typing test. After that, I got interviewed by the night manager where he ask me the usual interview questions. You will go through a background check that will take nearly 3 weeks since it is a government job and fill out a good amount of paperwork.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal in January 2016.

Interview

Online application, quick response from company with emails to begin drug testing, credit check, etc. Quick set up of local personal interview, which was professional, friendly and created excitement to work there. Corporate interactions{HR} became rude, unprofessional, lacking in follow through or attempts to address issues that could have easily been solved.This caused me concern; if this is how the interviewing process is handled, what happens, as an employee, when there is an issue with hours, pay or insurance? I withdrew myself from consideration based upon how corporate handled things.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled it when there is an issue between you and a co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Portsmouth, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Group interview, very fast and not very classic in the sense that it felt like i already had the job when i first arrived. It was mostly verifying that I was there for a certain position, then they explained the background check process and the drug screening process and credit checks. Nothing really asking about my prior experience or employers. No personal questions. Then just paperwork signing and a typing test for speed and accuracy if it hadn't already been completed through a hiring company.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer first or second shift? and do you have reservations about speaking on the phone, or conversing via email?   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

I had none-entire process has been through email. They've been very responsive and easy to contact. I applied for the job and within a few days I'd received my first offer email with further instructions for actually being hired on. The standard things like accepting the job offer, drug test, etc. Entire process has been very well explained and super easy to fill out.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCi Federal (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter and she set up the interview the next day. Wanted me to check in with her constantly. Interview process is very basic and asked the traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

Since it's a government contract job, there is a 6 week background check process. Wanted a position sooner than that.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

Received one phone call asking basic questions about my resume (like, where are you from? are you coming straight from school?) and then met for one in-person interview that involved "what-if" scenarios. Salary was not discussed in this interview. Received a phone call three days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What if you knew a fellow employee was skipping steps in a task to save time?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Winchester, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

quick, management only wants to meet you. As long as you meet requirements you will be hired. HR is very friendly. They respond to emails quickly and get you the necessary paperwork to start the job and be effective. Dress professionally as this is a gov't contract. Management is very young and appear upbeat. The job description does not really explain in detail what your duties will be. They do not tell you that you have to be on 2nd shift for a long time before you can move to 1st shift. They want butts in seats and don't really care who they hire.