FPI Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FPI Management Interview Questions

Interviews at FPI Management

2.7

Accountant Interview

Interview

Phone screen followed by an email request for an on site interview with Asst Controller. Multiple choice test, scratch paper provided and is not timed. Results reviewed and more questions with another person.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between cash and accrual accounting?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Interview

I went to one of their job fairs and had the most strange experience. As I walked in, there were a few people sitting at a table and it was hard to get them to acknowledge me, but they all saw me. Then the recruiter asked one of the seated people if they can interview me. A male that was a district manager got up and interviewed. It was a very short interview and the impression I got from them is that the salary is not a lot so I was a little discouraged or I was led to be discouraged. One of the most bizarre interviews I’ve had.

Assistant Community Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Sacramento, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

One interview with community director and regional director. Be sure to ask questions about the company and their core values. Fully understand the tasks needed for a "lease up." It's a lot.

ACD Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management.

Interview

Easy but lengthy hiring process. The entire process from initial phone call to first day on the job took about 6 weeks. This 6 weeks included a drug screening, background check and a 2 hour job interview.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview. The interviewer was very informative and high energy. It was more of a conversation regarding goals which made it morewe comfortable. My second interview was a face to face with another member I'd the team. We had a basic skills test both on paper and then Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Following that was more of a conversation of what the job entails and what my goals were. Of course the questions of why are you leaving and give examples of a difficult situation.

Interview Questions

• Give a time where you made a mistake and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Folsom, CA).

Interview

They were flexible to make schedule an interview, easy to talk to 2 of the assistant controllers, then talked to the controller, took a typing test, and accounting exam, got a tour of the office.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FPI Management (Round Rock, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was short because I had work with the company and the maintenance
    supervisor at another property through A temp agency prior to being hired full time with company

Interview Questions

• What is my best asset to company   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Reno, NV).

Interview

Seemed easy, I had a few of the same question worded differently. they want to make sure you are comfortable handling confrontation because you will often get irate tenants for being charged for things that the manager sees fit and you are the middle man who has to deal with it. The manager doesn't have time or want to take the time to talk to them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a tenant who is not following the rules on the lease   1 Answer

Community Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moses Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Moses Lake, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was well planned, there was a set of questions prepared and asked in a professional manner. The Portfolio Manager was respectful of my time and used her time efficiently. She was direct about when I would hear anything and what the expectations of the position were.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have and why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Seattle, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied and received a phone call the next day to schedule an interview. I did both a first and second interview in the same week and was told to complete a next step for the job offer, then I would be contacted. But I did not hear back from them after that.