FPI Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FPI Management (Reno, NV).

Interview

The interview went really well because I did my research on the company so I impressed them with quotes from the CEO and other employees. I think this really helped

Interview Questions

• What skills from your last position could you transfer to this position?   4 Answers
    • Think about your favorite supervisor or boss, and why were they your favorite?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FPI Management (Reno, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

It's a pretty basic interview for property management if you have experience in the field. It could be different depending on who's interviewing you. Usually it will be the regional manager, and they're all different looking for different things. They do have a standard questionnaire now though.

Interview Questions

• Experience at past properties.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FPI Management (San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was very thorough. I was interviewed by two people, very kind. I was asked what I have accomplished at my previous property. I explained. I was also asked what my greatest challege was.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to read financials?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FPI Management (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the current site manager. After a call with her a day later I had a second phone interview with another site manager. Then I was called to set up a in person interview. I scheduled the time and meet with a group for a group interview. I was called within a few hours and offered the position.

Community Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FPI Management in February 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair, so there were several other candidates there for an interview. I sat down with one Portfolio Manager and interviewed for about 10 minutes, then 4 more came in. It was a little intimidating, but they were all very nice and didn't really ask anything too difficult.

Negotiation

They offered what I was looking for, so no need for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FPI Management (Oakland, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Submit resume, interview and hiring decision by Regional Manager. Hiring process is very simple. FPI is not a difficult company to work for. The hiring process is very simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't get into a bidding war. Stand your ground and demand your asking price

Community Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FPI Management in January 2013.

Interview

The Interview questions are your typical interview questions. I would say they will ask about 10 form questions. There are multiple interviews usually with several people as well as positions. If you attend a career fair you will get to meet with key people. They are not lengthy interviews which is nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, which was nice. Housing may be an option with certain position so be sure to ask.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FPI Management (Richmond, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process was typical basic questions were asked was able to tour the property and meet the then current staff. Paperwork before and after hiring is extensive but probably needed due to the size of the company to ensure they are in compliance with EEOC. Overall interview was good but more detailed information pertaining to condition of the property should have been shared to afford the new hire an opportunity to have a better feel of what they were getting there selves into. Other than that the interview experience was pleasant, uneventful.

Interview Questions

• Interview questionare was was used and basic interview questions were asked then more specific questions were asked later on in the interview.   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Santa Rosa, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Not very happy with the process they used. I can a long distance to do a 2nd interview. I was told I needed to meet an area manager for a 2nd interview, but then was interviewed by another manager that wasn't the regional. I liked the core values of the company and that was why I was interested in this company. The lack of follow through was a turn off and that changed my perception of what is important to this group. Maybe they treat people differently in other regions, but this process was very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Apartment Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FPI Management (Davis, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

i was a temp.they hired me after working me for 3 months.i was asked if i was interested in full time employment when i said yes they had me test on what i new ,then drug test health test and background when they offered the job they only offered 14 hour we settled on 16 .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

find out what the company standard is is hold them to it or do not take the job

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Folsom, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for another position originally but one of their Human Resource workers reached out to me to gauge my interest in an Accounts Receivable. After a short 25-30 minute phone interview another interview was set up with the manager and one of the team leads for the following week. The interview was very laid back and friendly.