Fay Servicing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fay Servicing

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Carrollton, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

1 phone screening with the human resources recruiter, in person interview the following week with vice president of the department. Was offered the job the day after the in person interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fay Servicing in May 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview the day after they left a voicemail on my phone. In the voicemail they told me the things they wanted to know, like the classes I took thus far, and why I was interested in this position. Interview was several of those questions plus a few more. I applied in march and I got a call in late May. They usually start the interview process later on in the game. It's a good place to work for. Work is pretty easy and repetitive in nature for an intern, so if you want a challenge this place might not be for you.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Arrived at the office, waited for about half hour, was then met by several managers (they came in pairs) There was also a small test with basic math and calculating P&I payments.

Interview Questions

• Years in mortgage industry, examples of what type of tasks performed with previous employers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was good. Great information and great approach. I felt as if the manager had people skills and had plenty of interview experience. The second interview was not as good. Felt interrogated and the manager didn't have good people skills. The manager was very outspoken and dominated the interview. Tried to be intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief interview with a recruiter and afterwards one day interview with 6 managers. The managers are really nice, they know right away if you are a fit or not for the company. Took 2 weeks after the interview to get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

They give you a test with mortgage questions on it. Everybody I met was really friendly. Several people have been there for six or seven years. It started in 2008. I sat with one of the account reps for 15 minutes explaining his day today activity. They were in the middle of a charitable backpack drive the lobby was filled with backpacks

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the other candidates and why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

After submitting a resume and talking to their staffing coordinator I was interviewed. Interview process was as expected, met with a number of different managers in the company. Sort of a disorganized process.

Interview Questions

• They give a quiz/exam testing relevant knowledge for the position.   Answer Question

Am Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great, I met with four interviewers who were very thorough with the companies process and procedures and what to expect working at Fay. hey were very polite and friendly and seemed to care about what my expectations were and they did not just keep going on and on about themselves like some interviewers have done in my past interviews

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?
      How do you handle stressful situations?
      How would you turn a negative situation into a positive one?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate. They are front with their base pay and commission structure

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was professional and started on time. We talked about the company goals and I was asked how I think I could help reach them. We spoke about my previous experience and what systems I know and asked basic foreclosure questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to work for fay   1 Answer

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Carrollton, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Relaxed and easy. Everyone was very down to earth and it was more of a conversation with friends it seemed with the people being so relaxed. You couldn't tell who was the higher ups in the interview as they were all very laid back and professional. Best interview EVER!!!