Firestone Complete Auto Care Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 160 of over 160 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Firestone Complete Auto Care

Application

I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Interview

Must have prior knowledge and experience of being a service advisor and recommending services to guests, also experience being a general service tech(Tires oil changes, batteries ) most quick services. Sounds like alot but its fairly simple if you know you automotive stuff.

Interview Questions
  • Different scenarios that she would recommend breaks to a customer and how you would explain the failure of the old brakes to a guest.
    Answer Question

Firestone Complete Auto Care

Application

I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Interview

Very straightforward. Professional. On the spot offer with expected pay and performance. The potential yo advance and to bonus monthly was most appealing. I will have to travel further than my current full time but it is not a problem.

Interview Questions
  • Work history. Management experience. What is your availability. Do you have a valid driver's license.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Was a zoom interview due to covid ot lasted over all about 35 minutes and it went very well over all it was a very healthy interview and handled very professionally

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about previous work experience and how I would handle different situations

Anonymous Employee in Enterprise, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Enterprise, AL) in Oct 2020

Interview

I submitted an application online. I was called less than 24 hours later for an interview, with the interview being scheduled 48 hours from that point. After that, it was a matter of communicating back and forth with their HR person until the right position became open for me. The next week, I completed a physical and drug screening. Once I passed that, I was able to give my former employer a proper two weeks notice. The whole process took maybe a month from start to finish. People were polite and friendly, but their upper echelons of management don't appear to be super well-organized... There seems to be a degree of "tag" involved here.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about relevant work skills and past experiences... typical stuff as it pertains to a position in management.

Anonymous Employee in Flowood, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Flowood, MS) in Jul 2020

Interview

Very friendly and knowledgeable people. Great benefits from day 1 very open about the positions available. Very courteous nice and helpful nice people nice people nice people great personalities experienced staff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Firestone Complete Auto Care

Application

I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Interview

The store manager is nice and gentle! Have a great conversation and show me the store. After that, talk about the salary pay and what benefits they provide. At last, get an offer after several days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Wayne, NJ) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very quick process, applied online then they called me. I said y’all hiring? Then they gave me the job. I started working the next day the job was great until the last day

Interview Questions
  • Why u choose firestone? Why you want to work here?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2019

Interview

Very open and informative. I was clearly told what was to be expected of me and what was needed. I was asked what I could do to help and what I would foresee that may need to get to my goals and the company goals. I was shown the support structure in place and was offered any extra assistance along the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Firestone Complete Auto Care

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Interview

Sat down with the Area Manager and Store Manager (not at the same time). Talked about the importance of sales, customer service and product knowledge. This interview was very relaxed and as long as you connect with the individual, you're going to get hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Firestone Complete Auto Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Interview

Very long. The interview took place in the loudest room, no privacy and there were at least 5 other people including the manager. In addition to the long interview, they did not really ask much about my experience, it was more of a get to know you thing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Interviews