Firestone Complete Auto Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Hattiesburg, MS) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview to set up in person interview, in person interview with District Manager on the store retail side, second phone interview with Bridgestone Americas with Intern program, third phone interview with Intern program

Interview Questions

• My future goals. About my background in automotive.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Riverside, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

1st interview was an online interview. A question appears on the screen, you have 30 seconds to come up with an answer, and then 3 minutes to answer it. I found this interview very difficult and somewhat awkward since you are just staring at yourself answering the question. After that I was asked to come into the location I would be working at for an in person interview. Much more laid back than the online interview, basically just getting to know you and your personality.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Firestone? What is your current knowledge about automotive repairs?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Omaha, NE) in May 2014.

Interview

I was recruited at a career fair at the University of Nebraska in Omaha. They liked the fact that I was bilingual. The interview was easy. I talked with area manager at area office. It was hardly an interview. I felt like it was more of a conversation. The internship position was more of a learning opportunity for business majors to get exposed to management duties

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with cars? and What do you know about cars?   1 Answer

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

I was brought in for one interview with the store manager where he asked me some basic questions and showed me around the shop and also introduced me to the other technicians and salesman working that day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own tools?   1 Answer

Service Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Hayward, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

one on one interview. summarize over companies qualities, employer looking for someone who is very flexible and can handle working under alot of pressure from technicians and customers and the hours

Interview Questions

• customer service experience questions, automotive   1 Answer

Negotiation

stay strong on what you believe you are worth

Anonymous Employee in Big Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Big Rapids, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed after a job fair. Interviewed with two Assistant District Managers. Both were professional and down to earth. Then had an interview with the store manager who also was/is professional and down to earth. All were/are great guys.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Jackson, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I went to the company and filled out a paper application. Then I waited awhile for Wayne to come out to interview me. He took me outside to conduct the interview. We went over the information already noted on my application. There was no real questionaire. Quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with store manager and service manager. Interview was quite easy. All questions pertained to previous experience and why I thought I would be a good fit for the role. Overall easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Lakewood, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people. The first was 5 minutes. The next person I interviewed with had the papers with the questions. This person was rude and condescending. This person acted like they were writing notes and accidentally lowered the paper. NOTHING was written on it! Needless to say, it was a waste of time.

Auto Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was somewhat of a mess the interview was quick i applied and got called about 1 day later. Once the interview was over had to go for a physical exam and thats where everything became a problem i had to go back to the medical center 3 times because the company wouldn't send the confirmation for me to have a medical exam done at that facility.

Interview Questions

• What type of tools do you own?   1 Answer