Florida Blue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Blue Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Florida Blue (New York, NY).

Interview

Long day but fair and relaxed and pretty standard. There's no exam to test Excel or programming knowledge but having a background in both is helpful. Having knowledge of the healthcare market place is also very important, for obvious reasons.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The first stage was a conference call with two actuaries. They asked questions about the Affordable Care Act and technical questions about how to approach insurance problems, such as how I might go about creating a rating model for a plan with no historical data to rely on. It lasted about forty minutes and

Interview Questions

• Asked about everything I know about current health insurance laws.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

1 screening phone call, 1 behavioral-based phone call, 1 on-site interview. Grabbed breakfast beforehand, got lunch during, and received a full tour of the facilities after, which was a great way to meet everyone at the office. Interviewers were in pairs of two and all focused on different areas of my resume/background.

Interview Questions

• What factors are contributing to rising healthcare costs?   Answer Question

Health and Wellness Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview very easy basically role play. Second interview @ facility with director and one other individual conducted a behavior interview. I would say,about 10 questions all behavioral, no need to study resume b/c the questions common sense and easy. They want to ensure that you deliver exemplary service to the patients

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you dealth with....   1 Answer

Risk Adjustment Revenue Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

They just at there and read a bunch of Behavior questions and took notes of my answers. They were not interested in interacting or having a conversation with me. And when I asked them back about the job details, they did not want to share much. They did not even ask much about my background or technical things.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Florida Blue? Do you think you have analytical skills?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was pretty smooth and the two ladies i interviewed with were very nice. They asked me quite a few questions regarding my past work experience and asked me to give them times and examples of past work problems. I guess this is supposed to be a 50 word minimum but i dont have anything else to say so im just typing randoj words in the mean time

Interview Questions

• tell me about time when you had to work with somebody that you did not like?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Later that week I received a email to complete an assessment test. Once I completed the assessment I received another email a week later for a face to face interview. Took about 2 weeks for the interview process.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick online assessment and personality test, in-person interview and got the job offer that same day. The online assessment were questions regarding how you would handle certain sales calls, objections, and different sales pitches. Overall basic knowledge of sales. Interview process is very easy if you already have your 215 license and you've been in the industry for a couple years and have basic knowledge and understandment of how insurance sales works.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Blue.

Interview

I applied and interviewed July 2016. It was a very short interview. I was only asked four questions, which was shocking. Likely the shortest one ive ever had. They were specifically looking for former employees with claims experience. They were very friendly and conversational. I should here something in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you lost confidence in something and had to regain it. How did you do it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Contacted to answer 5 questions in a video interview screening. An hour and a half phone interview followed a few days later with the hiring manager and two senior team members. They had a very structured interview with 15-20 questions that they took turns asking. Lastly, I was invited to the campus to interview with two Directors this interview was easy going similar to a conversation about my experience and my skills.

Interview Questions

Great offer, but I had other offers.