Fluor Associate Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fluor (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview - mostly behavioral questions, 1 or 2 technical questions about unit ops

Interview Questions

• technical questions about unit ops and spearations   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online through engineering career center website. Received interview request and set up a time online. Met with the recruiter for a 45 min long interview. The recruiter was nice and I was familiar with him, since I had met him at the career fair. He really didn't ask any questions to be completely honest, and I was a little thrown off by that. Instead, we spent the entire time slot discussing the company, the responsibilities of the position, the work culture, etc. I felt that I had shown enthusiasm and passion for both the position and the company. I was told that I would be contacted in about a month or so regarding a decision as to whether or not I would advance to the next round of interviews. It has since been several months and I have never received any word from Fluor regarding a decision, though I had emailed my interviewer several times throughout these months. I would not recommend the company as it is totally unprofessional to not get back to a candidate who you actually interviewed in person. I was thoroughly disappointed.