Fluor Associate Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Associate Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Fluor

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online through engineering career center website. Received interview request and set up a time online. Met with the recruiter for a 45 min long interview. The recruiter was nice and I was familiar with him, since I had met him at the career fair. He really didn't ask any questions to be completely honest, and I was a little thrown off by that. Instead, we spent the entire time slot discussing the company, the responsibilities of the position, the work culture, etc. I felt that I had shown enthusiasm and passion for both the position and the company. I was told that I would be contacted in about a month or so regarding a decision as to whether or not I would advance to the next round of interviews. It has since been several months and I have never received any word from Fluor regarding a decision, though I had emailed my interviewer several times throughout these months. I would not recommend the company as it is totally unprofessional to not get back to a candidate who you actually interviewed in person. I was thoroughly disappointed.

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fluor (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview - mostly behavioral questions, 1 or 2 technical questions about unit ops

Interview Questions

• technical questions about unit ops and spearations   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Farnborough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Once past the first CV screening, you're invited to Fluor's offices in Farnborough for an assessment day. The day is divided in two parts: group exercises and individual interviews. In both parts they are looking to assess how you interact with your team, technical knowledge and personality.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?
      Why do you want to work for Fluor?
      Various technical questions.   Answer Question