Fluor Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Fluor

3.3

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fluor (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

I went to a talk about FLuor at university and send my CV to them. A couple of weeks later was invited to an interview in Farnborough. The interview was an assessment centre.

The day went like this:

-Introduction about the company, explaining what they do and what not.
-We were split up into groups depending on disciplines. Each group had the same task of assessing a business case, we had 30 minutes to discuss the task. Then we has 7 minutes to present the solution. The business case was trival.
- We then has another group activity of making a rollercoaster for a marble. The task was to make the marble stay in the rollercoaster as long as possible.
-Then we had interviews with HR, basically talking crap about how good you are and love teh company.
-Then a technical interview with some senior engineer. He asks loads of stupid questions.

Then the day ended. I didnt get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you showed team work.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Fluor (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted a CV and covering letter, got a call 3-4 months later with an invitation to an assessment centre.

The assessment day consisted of:
    - a group assessment discussing a 'problem' the company had which was followed by a
      presentation
    - a group assessment making a marble run out of paper
    - a technical interview
    - a competency based interview
    - an interview mainly talking about cv and why you want the role

Took several weeks longer to hear back from then than they initially said.

Interview Questions

• - who were fluor's competitors   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, then had a phone interview, after that was assessment centre. Assessment Centre was well organised, we're divided into different groups according to our majors. Firstly, they did a presentation about the company and specific department. Then first group activity was a group presentation. We were only given 45 minutes and had to do a presentation of 7 minutes. The presentation was about a problem company was facing and we had to come up with solutions and recommendations.
    Then 2nd group activity was about designing a paper rollercoaster.
    Then a HR interview and a technical interview. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• General HR Questions, make sure you're well prepared. Technical questions related to the role you're applying for.   Answer Question