Food 4 Less Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Food 4 Less Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

1.7

Customer First Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Food 4 Less.

Interview

Applied online then a week later i got an email with a phone number to call for an over the phone interview and then in person Interview immediately after the phone interview dressed business casual smiled ALOT and i was hired on the spot

Open/Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Food 4 Less (Stockton, CA).

Interview

As I entered I was greeted nicely and upon entering I was gestured to sit down. Although I wasn't asked any typical questions that would be asked in an interview( which I looked up videos just to prepare myself) I was asked about the different jobs I had done in the past as they were reading my resume. Although I didn't get the job, I did get a nice little experience of an interview since it was my first

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the different jobs I had in the past. I was also questioned about school and wether I was attending it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Food 4 Less (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Easy interview. Pretty much walked in and talked about myself and they gave me the job just like that. Starting working a week after as well. They hire pretty much everyone who is willing to do the work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Food 4 Less (Carson, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy questions mostly asking about your self. Talked about training, background checks and the work schedule. I was told they would email me back but I don't knew if that means I got the job or not since it seems like most people got hired on the spot.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Interview

Easy like a conversation , let them know you're capable of the duties even if you don't have experience wit any job they are open to hire anyone as long as you pass the background check and drug test you are good

POS Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arroyo Grande, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Food 4 Less (Arroyo Grande, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I went to a job fair and filled out an application, a notification postcard and then had a pre-interview. A week later I received the card in the mail with the date of a second interview which was a week after that. After the second interview I was called for a third interview with the manager.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Food 4 Less (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I walked into the store with my resume, filled out the application there. They called me in for an interview a few days later. I interviewed, told them my expectations and went on my way. They called me back for a second interview and offered me my position two or three days after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to leave my current position   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Food 4 Less (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application online and received an email about a week later for a hiring event. The event was 3 pm-8 pm. I arrived at 2:50 pm and waited in line until 4:30 pm. (There were still at least 100 people in line after me.) The interviewer told me about the job and asked me about myself. The interview lasted 3 minutes. He said that this was just a meet and greet and they will start calling people the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself......that was the only thing that he asked.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Food 4 Less in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter told me to go to an interview. Went into the store. Sat down had a conversation. Didn't feel like an interview. Relaxed environment. Talked about school and the job demands. Then took a drug test. I let them know this was my first official job. Then they said they would call me in to go to orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• How are you?
      How did you hear about us?
      Why Food 4 Less? Where do you see yourself in the next 2 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Food 4 Less (Long Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple. Have to dress business casual, wasn't even asked any question just told about the position I applied for and more about the company. The man interviewing me seemed like he was in a rush and we had no where to conduct the interview. So we had to go in a room full of trainees and talk