Ford Credit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Credit Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Nashville, TN).

Interview

There were two interviews; one on-campus and the other off-campus. The first interview was fairly straight forward with behavioral and situational questions. The recruiter was friendly and looking for someone that could speak well and demonstrate professionalism and confidence.

The second interview included a group case interview. It was given to you before hand, but then you were expected to work with a team at their location to decide on a consensus approach. Afterwards you were given a tour and a final interview that asked some behavioral questions and more in-depth situations.

Overall, the experience was great. The Ford Credit team is incredibly friendly and just looking for the best fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• A dealership is performing well but, not submitting paperwork. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Nashville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and took their skills assessment, which contained straight-forward situational questions. After about a week and a half, I was contacted by a representative to set up my initial phone interview. This one contained behavior questions, and simply served as a screening to see if they wanted to fly you out to their in-person interviews.

About two weeks after the initial interview, I was told that I was going to be flown out to Nashville for their in-person interviews. It was a 24-hour process where they put you in a hotel in Franklin for the night, and then you go through the interview process the next day. The interview consisted of a group project, an in-person interview (more behavioral and situational questions), and a tour of their Nashville Business Center.

All in all, the process wasn't too difficult. There were no technical questions asked during the process and I was extended an offer. Just stress that you're good with working with people, and you should be good to go.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have a dealership that ranks highly in sales, but hasn't submitted their paperwork properly for the past two months. How would you deal with this situation?   Answer Question

FCG Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ford Credit.

Interview

Very easy but things have changed since then, when I was hired they used kelly services to hire employees now they use electronic evaluation services. Kelly did a great job with preparing me how to get ready.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

FCLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Completed a total of 3 interviews (1 phone, 2 in-person) and did not receive an offer. Felt like the entire process was long for no real reason. They speak to you at the buisness center you go to with a million other applicants like you already have the offer, but at most maybe half of you actually will get one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you and a coworker had a disagreement?   Answer Question

Ford College Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was performed in small conference room. I sat across two of the companies managers. The managers took turns firing off pre-written questions/scenarios. The process lasted about 30 minutes. I received a call informing me I go t the job offer within 30 minutes of leaving the interview. A survey was sent out to my current employer and to 5 of my references.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation were a coworker did not get along with you and how you approached the situation to resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

First, you had to perform online assessments which were pretty easy. After that I had a 45 min on-campus interview. Mostly behavioral questions, but they were all very long-winded. About two weeks later, I was invited to the leadership conference in Nashville. The day was pretty lengthy and consisted of a group assessment of the case, and individual interviews. The questions in the interview were actually pretty difficult. There were 5 behavioral and 2 situational. Just answer honestly and be personable. That's a large part of what they look for!

Interview Questions

• Suppose one of the dealerships hasn't been submitting proper paperwork, but their sales are the best in the area. What would you do?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Credit in March 2016.

Interview

Before anything, I had to take an assessment test. It was actually hard but I don't think they were looking for you to actually answer all the questions. Instead, they probably wanted you to answer the questions correctly. After I passed that, I was called to be asked when was the best day and time to set up a phone interview. I told them the day and time and they said okay. When they called, the person was nice and told me basically what the interview process would be like. The interview process consisted of behavioral questions and towards the end, maybe 2 situational questions. Overall, probably 7 or so questions asked in total. It's hard to answer some behavioral questions when you actually have no experience in what is being asked. Overall, I had a good experience besides the fact that I wasn't notified whether I would get a second interview or not, which I didn't get one by the way.

Interview Questions

• You are working with a team consisting of 4 people. One person doesn't show up and the other members want to leave and meet some other time. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received notification for a phone interview after a few days. It lasted about 40 minutes. The second interview round was at a Ford business center. They flew us to the city and put us in a hotel overnight. The next day we went to the business center for a day full of second interviews, a group assessment, a tour, and lunch. Overall, it was a great experience.

Ford Credit Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Gainesville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process takes about 2-3 weeks. Got an email from one of the manager and ask if I can schedule for a phone interview on a certain date. The phone interview is about 45 minutes long. She went over what the program is about and asked behavioral questions.
    After that, she invited me to Nashville for a one day conference and all expenses are pay for.
    I accepted the invite for the second round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Dealers Service Analyst - Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional, unorganized, and poorly done overall; told to complete the assessments (recruiter spoke with me and stated I received a perfect score) as well as two phone interviews to be told based on "my credentials" I do not qualify for the position. Avoid Tampa, Fl's office if possible.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you dealt with an unhappy customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question