Four Seasons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Four Seasons Interview Questions

Interviews at Four Seasons

2.8

Rooms Division Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

Typically you should expect 4 interviews. 1. HR, 2. Dept. Specific Mgr, 3. Dept. Specific Mgr, 4. General Manager or Executive Level Manager. If they are in immediate need this can usually progress quickly. They stress culture standards so be sure you Smile and are friendly, upbeat and positive during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior based questions. 1. Tell me your strengths/weakness. 2. Tell me about a time when you encountered a challenging situation with a guest/coworker. 3. Tell me about a time when you had to bend the rules.   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

They have a very structured four interview process. I had to do four separate interviews on different days with different department heads. I feel this type of process is the best in finding the type of employee they deem worthy.

Guest Relations Interview

Interview

Rigorous interview process. The environment was friendly and supportive. I met with different employees and managers and answered various job-related questions. Food was provided in between interviews. It was a great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Where would you send a family of 4 to dinner?   2 Answers

Assistant Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austintown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Austintown, OH) in February 2020.

Interview

4 step Interview Process which was all conducted via phone since the position is based on the island of Lana’i, HI. The people in management were very friendly and forthcoming with info. I sent numerous emails asking questions about island life.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn’t succeed at a employment project.   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with Island living?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do accept our housing terms?   1 Answer

Manager-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Four Seasons (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was initially with two Four Seasons professionals and then continued with two more in another room. It was mostly situation based questions and they were very friendly towards me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us an example when you helped another employee.   1 Answer

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

5 different long time consuming interviews. Meet with different department heads who ask the same generic questions. Kind of stepford wives atmosphere. Doesn’t really allow you to showcase genuine personalities, only looking to hire those who are dedicated to a brand they have never worked for.

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied on-line, and then phone interviews with 4 different interviews, as was applying from another state. Even the Gm interviewed me. They did a background check, I got to ask questions about my position and salary.

Manager-In-Training Interview

Interview

Applied through handshake (a platform linked to my school) and was perhaps more unique as I was interviewed by a group of alumni. Questions were more simple as the interviewers knew the limited background we had. Still waiting to hear back and it's been a few weeks.

SPA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Atlanta, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

Hired as a spa therapist, have been doing for 9 years. They ask some basic questions about working with guests, past experiences, how to handle certain situations, and then you take a practical and show them how you do your job. If done well and personality is good, probably will get the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an unhappy gues   1 Answer

Residential Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Miami, FL).

Interview

Very friendly HR team... welcoming. They seemed interested in getting to know me and how I could contribute to the brand and customer service experience. The training is very good and I felt very welcomed into the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how you handled it.   1 Answer