Freedom Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I went through three job interviews with Freedom Mortgage -
    1st - phone interview with recruiter
    2nd- phone interview with hiring manager
    3 rd - in person interview with hiring manager

Basic interview questions from the recruiter.

The hiring manager focused on my management style, background, and experience.

I received an offer.

The hiring process took 3 weeks in total.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions from the recruiter.
      The hiring manager focused on my management style, background, and experience.   Answer Question

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage in January 2018.

Interview

Waited for Recruiter to follow up, nothing in 3 weeks. Followed up and he stated that he would contact me by weeks end. 2 months later and no calls or follow up. There HR department is not responsive or caring for any candidates

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

three phone interviews with HR, architect, vp , manager followed by a in person interview with architect. everything is technical except hr.next background check next got an offer letter. Pay is also good. Mortgage industry is always subject to market. so lay offs are also common in the company.

Interview Questions

• questions are real time scenarios   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage.

Interview

Standard. Applied online...which to me is somewhat outdated because a lot of the application is, of course, is basically the same infpo that is on your resume. Then received a call a couple of days later to set up an in person interview.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage in July 2017.

Interview

I had one over the phone interview lasted about 30 mins it was easy . Then next 2 days had an in person interview basically asking about work history and why i feel like this job was for me. Then I recieved a third interview over the phone asking when i could start and other things about work history. I got offered the Job but its taking them forever to send and offer letter It also took long to get back to me for 3rd interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Marlton, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview went great, It was the first time I had been offered a job without actually having to go into the office. When I arrived I was impressed with their office space and environment

Interview Questions

• 3 words to describe yourself?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Spoke with several members of the leadership team, who were very professional and open to talking about the challenges of the organization and the position. I first met with the head of the department, and then interviewed with the rest of the leadership team in a group settings where they asked about my technical skills and management style.

Interview Questions

• What type of work do you enjoy doing?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Deerfield Beach, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic questions about your Resume and courses at respective University. Also, asked a lot of common questions about strengths and weaknesses. They want to make sure that you are competent and can work within a team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job and what your role was?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Internview was very professional. Went over my entire resume and asked about my experiences in each position held. Was also asked about any activities I was apart of in college. Once questions are done, they went over what the position expectations are and how long the program is.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Interview

It is an open office where the manger can see everything you are doing at all times. You'll understand why that important later. There is three part interview process. First one is phone interview. The second is two part interview with HR and the manger. You meet with HR first than the manger. They will ask the questions and show you around. Also when you look around you'll mostly women in the office with all the mangers being men. I'm a guy by the way.

Also the hiring manger would not shake my hand when I meet him. He also said I had no sale experience when I did and put down and was one of the top sale person at the place I worked. It was clear he was prepared or was looking to hire particular people I think was nothing but a token person they called in for an interview and it clear I was going to get it any offer the company. It was the first interview I wanted to end due to how the hiring managers attuide

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone initially, and then I had an interview on site with the management a few days later. I interviewed with the vice president of the site and was then introduced to my new manager. They then made me shadow one of the LO's for a little bit. After I left, I heard back from my recruiter within the hour

Interview Questions

• What type of sales background do you have   1 Answer